Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4d 9h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorbet View Post
    Avatar appears to not be a glitch, it’s re-released - for beating AAA or Abigail more than 15 times.
    Weird. I completed all challenges with a mix of aaa and Abigail and didn’t get it. Just my luck!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    160/0
    Mentioned
    131 times
    Time Online
    206d 19h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 24m
    Quote Originally Posted by chiaflour View Post
    Weird. I completed all challenges with a mix of aaa and Abigail and didn’t get it. Just my luck!
    i believe this year it was beating AAA 15 times total only (also according to JN this is the way to get it). abigail did not count. I also completed all challenges but only 10 AAA. I did not get the avatar.

✧・゚: *✧ (you need an account to see links) ✧*:・゚✧

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4d 9h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii View Post
    i believe this year it was beating AAA 15 times total only (also according to JN this is the way to get it). abigail did not count. I also completed all challenges but only 10 AAA. I did not get the avatar.
    Kinda annoying that they rereleased the av but with different requirements. I guess tnt doesn�t do much of anything logically these days.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    160/0
    Mentioned
    131 times
    Time Online
    206d 19h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 24m
    Quote Originally Posted by chiaflour View Post
    Kinda annoying that they rereleased the av but with different requirements. I guess tnt doesn�t do much of anything logically these days.
    agreed. i was (and still am) quite salty :')

✧・゚: *✧ (you need an account to see links) ✧*:・゚✧

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    6d 10h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Osomatsu View Post
    >participate in daily dare every year since 2007 in hopes of getting that cute AAA avatar
    >it never happens
    >dont participate in it this year because they wont give out the avatar
    >they give out the avatar

Don't worry, TNT has said they want to make it an annual avatar

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Woodpecker For This Useful Post:

genesis (05-20-2018),Neal Caffrey (05-19-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kacheek28 View Post
    Don't worry, TNT has said they want to make it an annual avatar
    That's great! Hopefully they can do something additional, for people who already received it too.

Now, for the person who jumped all over me, If they take an Avatar OUT of retirement and make it an annual avatar, that is fine. If they decide that is something they want to do. However, giving people an avatar for an event they did NOT participate in and did NOT earn is not fair to the other people who did earn it. Deciding to give THIS retired avatar for the DD, while I feel they should have made a new one, they didn't, so, ok. With the charity corner one, that is not what happened. They were given an avatar for an event they did not participate in, then given ANOTHER one for the event they did participate in. Maybe using the term "suffer" was a bit extreme, I'll give you that, but it wasn't right. I do agree with keeping some of the avatars retired. I mean, once the plots are over, that's it, they are done. Same with trophies, etc. If people aren't there for them, why should they be given the opportunity to get something that other people put dedication into? I am still pretty salty over the fiendish formations avatar. I finished all of them. Apparently I didn't do day one on the first day. So I didn't get the avatar. I worked so hard, but, oh well, I guess I don't deserve it. I am ok with that. I would like it, yes, but should I be given the chance to get it? ABSOLUTELY NOT!