Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Habi Bot 1.1 User Guide (Habitarium AutoPlayer)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    4d 13h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkByte View Post
    No , it will get patched as I intend with every exploit I release. Right now people can make 30 mill a day with habi , when I get the exploits patched that will fall thus eliminating any neopoints injected into the game that are not controlled by myself.

Until then hush ur gums I know what I am doing everything I do is calculated.
    Ok let's take a look at it in two ways. In the short term, people abuse it, the value of neopoints goes way down, and TNT would crack down on all users and freeze them. In the long term, the exploit would be fixed and no one would abuse it, which is a good thing. Instead of freezing everyone, you could report the glitch to TNT or something. Just don't harm other people.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    5d 7h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by nitro View Post
    Ok let's take a look at it in two ways. In the short term, people abuse it, the value of neopoints goes way down, and TNT would crack down on all users and freeze them. In the long term, the exploit would be fixed and no one would abuse it, which is a good thing. Instead of freezing everyone, you could report the glitch to TNT or something. Just don't harm other people.
    The people who abuse it once it's public deserve to get frozen. I mean honestly it's so stupidly easy to automate the multigem glitch.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    4d 13h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfugix View Post
    The people who abuse it once it's public deserve to get frozen. I mean honestly it's so stupidly easy to automate the multigem glitch.
    If DarkByte releases the exploit with the intention to freeze those that use it, then the habi bot is a malicious program. Now I don't know exactly why he's going to release it, but what I said is a fact.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Then don't use it? Honestly I cant be doing with this retarded back and fourth, consider the fact that maybe I know more than you? Maybe I know whats logged and what can get u frozen and what cannot? Don't like it? Theres a option to turn the exploit off or just dont use it at all. Using any exploit is a risk my intention is to get it patched not to get people frozen. Like I said I know what I am doing don't use my bots if you consider them malicious I don't really care I will release them regardless.
    Last edited by DarkByte; 01-25-2014 at 04:19 PM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

Ghosts (01-27-2014),janikanicolepi (01-25-2014),Lyric (01-25-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    5d 7h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    If DarkByte releases the exploit with the intention to freeze those that use it, then the habi bot is a malicious program. Now I don't know exactly why he's going to release it, but what I said is a fact.
    It's not to freeze anyone. It's to get it patched. He knows that a few people including me are abusing the fk out of them right now and making absurd amounts of NP. He's being a meany and ruining our fun :K At least he waited six months huehue 6 months at 3-30m+ per account per day.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrfugix For This Useful Post:

DarkByte (01-25-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    7d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links). My bot is buying tons of storage and take me forever to load my habitarium. Where do I go in the code so that I can make the bot delete/empty the storage? thanks
    Last edited by janikanicolepi; 01-25-2014 at 04:45 PM.
    My First Guide on [GM] Score Sending

My Second Guide on How to AoB (Array of Bytes) Habitarium

9. The Following User Says Thank You to janikanicolepi For This Useful Post:

Jacqueline (01-27-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    4d 13h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkByte View Post
    Then don't use it? Honestly I cant be doing with this retarded back and fourth, consider the fact that maybe I know more than you? Maybe I know whats logged and what can get u frozen and what cannot? Don't like it? Theres a option to turn the exploit off or just dont use it at all. Using any exploit is a risk my intention is to get it patched not to get people frozen. Like I said I know what I am doing don't use my bots if you consider them malicious I don't really care I will release them regardless.
    Alright. This will be my last post on this subject.
    First, I have no doubt that you know much more than I do. You have had nearly a decade if not more of experience with cheating on neopets. I can never compete with that. However, I do see alternative solutions to the issue you are trying to remedy. I implore you to consider them.

My first solution is to simply let TNT know of the exploit. If they do not respond, then go ahead and release the program. However, if TNT does listen to you and fix the exploit, then your job is done with less drama.

My second solution is to let the users know the risks of the exploit. If you release it, be sure to make it extremely clear how easy it is to be frozen (because IIRC people have been frozen for this). This can be accomplished by putting it in this guide in big bold letters and/or letting the user know in the program. I'm not sure if you were already going to do this, but it sounded like you weren't, which is why I mention it at all.

To sum it up, I respect you and your programming, but please consider these suggestions.
    Last edited by nitro; 01-25-2014 at 05:19 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    5d 7h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Alright. This will be my last post on this subject.
    First, I have no doubt that you know much more than I do. You have had nearly a decade if not more of experience with cheating on neopets. I can never compete with that. However, I do see alternative solutions to the issue you are trying to remedy. I implore you to consider them.

My first solution is to simply let TNT know of the exploit. If they do not respond, then go ahead and release the program. However, if TNT does listen to you and fix the exploit, then your job is done with less drama.

My second solution is to let the users know the risks of the exploit. If you release it, be sure to make it extremely clear how easy it is to be frozen (because IIRC people have been frozen for this). This can be accomplished by putting it in this guide in big bold letters and/or letting the user know in the program. I'm not sure if you were already going to do this, but it sounded like you weren't, which is why I mention it at all.

To sum it up, I respect you and your programming, but please consider these suggestions.
    The only time we ever got frozen was when we went over a certain NP threshold and when we transferred/sold huge quantities of pure NP. I mean it's pretty sketchy seeing 2 week old account s buying and selling HT items. What will end up happening is a ton of new accounts will be made, leveled to 50 in less than a day, and then two days later when TnT realizes 1b+ is coming out of the habitarium everyday it'll be over. They'll ban all accounts <1 week old with level 50 habis and /maybe/ roll back the servers depending on how bad it really gets.

You are 100% retarded if you ever use a (public) exploit that generates NP on an account you intend to keep forever.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    1d 16h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    When Stealth Core will be able to run Habi, that'll be wicked!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Potatoes For This Useful Post:

j03 (01-27-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by Potatoes View Post
    When Stealth Core will be able to run Habi, that'll be wicked!
    Give me a week or two its one of the hardest things i've coded so far as im decoding and encoding amf in a custom way not with a third party plugin like pyamf ^.^.