3/0
    Mentioned
    186 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by grrrawr View Post
    Lol how do you get your head bashed into concrete for 45 seconds and have nothing more than a few cuts
    You obviously have no idea what you're talking about so it isn't even worth responding to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Peta View Post
    Given I don't think he was in a life threatening situation, I believe he could have defended himself without killing Martin.
    I think debating what he could have done etc any further just isn't going to go anywhere imo. Probably should agree to disagree.
    So, what would be a life threatening situation?
    So, you're telling me that Zimmerman should have realized, while getting his head smashed on the concrete:
    Good golly!
    You know, I shouldn't shoot this young man.
    I should let him continue beating me!
    hey let's neopets together ntmy

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    199 times
    Time Online
    129d 11h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    Quote Originally Posted by Smookie View Post
    You obviously have no idea what you're talking about so it isn't even worth responding to you.

So, what would be a life threatening situation?
    So, you're telling me that Zimmerman should have realized, while getting his head smashed on the concrete:
    Good golly!
    You know, I shouldn't shoot this young man.
    I should let him continue beating me!
    Honestly, can you stop acting so bloody condescending and arrogant to anyone who disagrees with you? Act like an intelligent and mature person and communicate your point without acting like a dick to other members.
    As for your post to me, No I'm not telling you that, because I DO NOT BELIEVE that Zimmerman was getting his head bashed into the concrete in the first place. We are arguing based on different interpretations of the case.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Allegra For This Useful Post:

Kevin! (07-15-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    186 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Peta View Post
    Honestly, can you stop acting so bloody condescending and arrogant to anyone who disagrees with you? Act like an intelligent and mature person and communicate your point without acting like a dick to other members.
    As for your post to me, No I'm not telling you that, because I DO NOT BELIEVE that Zimmerman was getting his head bashed into the concrete in the first place. We are arguing based on different interpretations of the case.
    So, how did he get a broken noise?
    And the cuts on the back of his head?
    Why was the blood pooling?

It's a debate, stop acting entitled.
    hey let's neopets together ntmy

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 14h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    So, how did he get a broken noise?
    And the cuts on the back of his head?
    Why was the blood pooling?

It's a debate, stop acting entitled.
    Just let it end, it's over. He can't go to jail for it now, nor is there anything else to prove.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    234 times
    Time Online
    48d 8h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I've read this whole thread and it's just you repeating yourself over and over and over again. You've been defense and condescending of every person that disagrees with you. Try acting a little more grown up in your "debates"

How has a mod not locked this yet?

@(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to grrrawr For This Useful Post:

Allegra (07-15-2013),Colby (08-02-2013),Jay (07-15-2013),Kevin! (07-15-2013),Owl (07-15-2013),Raj (07-15-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m

Re: Zimmerman Not Guilty

@(you need an account to see links) As soon as I get off this app I am fullrepping you for that.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Raj For This Useful Post:

grrrawr (07-15-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 15h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    you guys know the NAACP is pushing for a Civil Rights Suit, so some criminal charges may still be given if the Martins pursue it. If they do just a Civil Case in court they could get monetary funds to compensate, but if its a Civil Rights Suit, they can pursue criminal charges.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    I don't really see any point in locking it yet: I did see a lot of posts however that sshould've deleted as spam.
    Nothing wrong with a heated debate, this is why we have the debate section. I didn't see anybody attacking another mber, just people trying to explain what they think and why, and that's fine with me. I personally think it's interesting to read the viewpoints of other people. Sometimes I will read another viewpoint and it will make mme change up the way I see the issue.
    Only problem right now is the spam, keep it clean guys. If you just post to say you agree, that's spam. You need to add something further to the debate.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Nath (07-15-2013),Smookie (07-15-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    108/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    49d 8h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    So basically I have come to the brilliant conclusion that the only reason Smookie is defending Zimmerdick so much is because well honestly you are just racist, and don't even try to make the whole argument that we don't know what racism is here is your little definition since you don't know its meaning- "racial prejudice or discrimination" You have made plenty of racist remarks during this debate, mainly the whole watermelon ice tea, that is what really set me off to post here. I do not care about this stupid trial but knock it off Smookie, Zimmerman is NOT INNOCENT. he followed Treyvon Martin out of pure racism. Which he had no right to do, and since when is stalking legal? Oh yeah that is right, it isn't. Everything that Zimmerman did was illegal. 45 seconds of his head being hit on the concrete? Purely ignorance to believe that, my head has been hit on the concrete once before and that happened in a split second, and I was done, He over-exaggerated what happened that day because he did not want to be charged for murder, he should have been, in no way should he have been found guilty. Right now you would have been freaking out if Zimmerman wasn't charged for murder if this was the kid that died

but since it was this kid that died

Then you think it is perfectly okay to murder him, and it is unacceptable.

I am not targetting you Smookie, I just think you need to open your eyes, and realize this is the 21st Century. You cannot stalk someone because of their color! Even if Trayvon Martin didn't jump Zimmerman, EVEN THOUGH HE DIDN'T, what was Zimmerman expecting to accomplish by ignoring law enforcements orders and then committing the crime of following him, YES SMOOKIE IT IS ILLEGAL TO FOLLOW SOMEONE!!! Its called stalking. and No it is not legal
    [11:06 PN] domenick: you cant fix stupid
    [11:06 PM] andrew: unfortunately not lol

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    This whole case was blown out of proportion and honestly I'm glad Zimmerman was found not guilty. Trayvon fucked with the wrong guy and answered for it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bonkers For This Useful Post:

Smookie (07-15-2013)