222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 8h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post
    thank you for the offer but I am good. The entire exchange with him just disgusts me and I don't want to pander to the sick fuck lol.
    that makes sense, i traded more than 30 e-mails with him in the proccess and it's really tiring, unfortunatelly 2 months after getting it back, in the trap Tyran outted from someone freezing all of his accounts i had a pet i traded with him on a side and lost my main account again, this time tony said that he can't help who finnancially helped cheaters, that's why i offered the help, if he is giving this chance, i'd say for you to take it because sometimes he doesn't.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    62d 11h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Quote Originally Posted by oken View Post
    that makes sense, i traded more than 30 e-mails with him in the proccess and it's really tiring, unfortunatelly 2 months after getting it back, in the trap Tyran outted from someone freezing all of his accounts i had a pet i traded with him on a side and lost my main account again, this time tony said that he can't help who finnancially helped cheaters, that's why i offered the help, if he is giving this chance, i'd say for you to take it because sometimes he doesn't.
    Sorry but,
    is that enough 'proof' to freeze an account?
    I mean, if X traded with Y, and Y was a cheater/seller/whatever, is that enough to freeze X?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 8h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sad View Post
    Sorry but,
    is that enough 'proof' to freeze an account?
    I mean, if X traded with Y, and Y was a cheater/seller/whatever, is that enough to freeze X?
    tony said the pet has been reported for being sold off the site, so apparently no proof needed besides a report from someone saying it was sold offsite, and i tried saying that if it happened in my side account it shouldn't affect my main since the pet has never been there, he reminded me of the episode that happened 2 months prior when i was frozen first and told the helping cheates financilly is a nono to get my account back .zzz.

my main acc had no ucs, had been resetted items wise less than a month ago but i was so attached to it that it hurted me so much. have you seen that tony even called tyrantruma by his ck name in his ticket? whoever planned that did everything with excellence and i got trapped into it together unfortunatelly.

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,769 times
    Time Online
    644d 1h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    I'm really going to miss chatting with you about the incredible criminal syndicate you were running. I hope that you find another game to conquer!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

Stocking Anarchy (05-17-2019)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    62d 11h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Quote Originally Posted by oken View Post
    tony said the pet has been reported for being sold off the site, so apparently no proof needed besides a report from someone saying it was sold offsite, and i tried saying that if it happened in my side account it shouldn't affect my main since the pet has never been there, he reminded me of the episode that happened 2 months prior when i was frozen first and told the helping cheates financilly is a nono to get my account back .zzz.

my main acc had no ucs, had been resetted items wise less than a month ago but i was so attached to it that it hurted me so much. have you seen that tony even called tyrantruma by his ck name in his ticket? whoever planned that did everything with excellence and i got trapped into it together unfortunatelly.
    Yeah, I've heard about a similar case too.
    It looks like that's a new kind of 'deal'.

Tony Penis is a great

Do you know what is so funny? When you are acussing someone else, you don't need real proof. Even a Facebook post or WhatsApp messages (like in my case) is enough to freeze you.
    But hey, try to prove your innocence. He asks you to remind the first item you bought in 2002, your ID card, your mother's marriage ring...
    and even if you send that, I won't unfreeze you because HAHA
    NO NO NO
    I won't unfreeze you because I am Tony Piss and I'm a great

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Midas For This Useful Post:

Stocking Anarchy (05-17-2019),team rocket (05-17-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    312d 17h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    Tony is making many deals lately. He's being a naughty lil piece of shit

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    7d 7h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Sorry to see you go because you were one of the people I looked up to.I would emulate you{if I had half the skills} So I raise my glass to your future endeavors.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    298 times
    Time Online
    30d 23h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Sorry to hear you're quitting, but if you ever want to come back feel free to nf my ass. Tony P will get rid of me when he pulls the site from my cold, dead hands. And I'll keep cheating up until the day neo finally dies.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION, VIVA LA CLRAIK.

Why, yes. The world does revolve around me.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Air For This Useful Post:

Menine (05-17-2019),Midas (05-17-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    13h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I am new to this society. Can someone explain about the story of tony penis?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), what kind of deals like give us names and you won't go to jail type thing? "We will let you continue to cheat as long as you give us this many cheaters? Man, that is fucked.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wlkwan View Post
    I am new to this society. Can someone explain about the story of tony penis?
    He is a moderator on neopets, think neopets police, and he is the chief. Just an all-around jerk about a site that is pretty much kept alive by cheaters.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ph0enix For This Useful Post:

Midas (05-17-2019)