Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    4d 5h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Cool [COD&MW] Call of Duty: Ghosts Copy & Paste Modern Warfare 2 Ending

That's why i prefer Battle field
    I'm just posting this video to make fun of it. I don't hate COD or MW.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    I haven't had any problems with it at all. It looks crystal clear on my TV, graphics are great.
    But then again, I'm not really a stickler.. if they get any better they might as well just film real people and add them into the game lol.

Maybe it depends how good the TV youre playing on is. Some TV's are shit and make games look like shit. That's why I can't play as good on other TV's as I can on mine!
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I haven't had any problems with it at all. It looks crystal clear on my TV, graphics are great.
    But then again, I'm not really a stickler.. if they get any better they might as well just film real people and add them into the game lol.

Maybe it depends how good the TV youre playing on is. Some TV's are shit and make games look like shit. That's why I can't play as good on other TV's as I can on mine!
    I think he was pointing out the unoriginality and laziness that they copied entire cg sequences from one game to the next, replacing just the skins.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    4d 5h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Actually, in my opinion i think that many people that plays cod or mw have one mind about games. Personally, i have meet many people at cons, that they think graphics are all at games, i mean... what about the history, the gameplay. I personally prefer games life half-life or indie games, RPG, MMORPG.

I'm not saying that everyone thinks the same way, i'm just making fun of the fact they just COPIED a whole scene of MW and put it on COD Ghost!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    I think he was pointing out the unoriginality and laziness that they copied entire cg sequences from one game to the next, replacing just the skins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdose View Post
    Actually, in my opinion i think that many people that plays cod or mw have one mind about games. Personally, i have meet many people at cons, that they think graphics are all at games, i mean... what about the history, the gameplay. I personally prefer games life half-life or indie games, RPG, MMORPG.

I'm not saying that everyone thinks the same way, i'm just making fun of the fact they just COPIED a whole scene of MW and put it on COD Ghost!

Yeah I didn't even notice that at first. I was just talking to somebody who was saying they thought the graphics were terrible, so I just jumped to that conclusion. But it is pretty funny how the scenes are almost identical lol

I really don't mind too much, there's only so many different ways you can have somebody leaning down to help pick somebody up.

I have a pretty one track mind for games, in my opinion at least. I just play games to distract myself, and cod can easily provide that with new multiplayer stuff. This one is pretty different than MW3 for sure, I'm liking it so far. I haven't even touched the campaign yet.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    71 times
    Time Online
    26d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Reminds me of TNT

Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    4d 5h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Yeah I didn't even notice that at first. I was just talking to somebody who was saying they thought the graphics were terrible, so I just jumped to that conclusion. But it is pretty funny how the scenes are almost identical lol

I really don't mind too much, there's only so many different ways you can have somebody leaning down to help pick somebody up.

I have a pretty one track mind for games, in my opinion at least. I just play games to distract myself, and cod can easily provide that with new multiplayer stuff. This one is pretty different than MW3 for sure, I'm liking it so far. I haven't even touched the campaign yet.
    Indeed, i like this games graphics are pretty awsome aswell, but i don't like when people comes and say "if it dosen't have cod/mw/bd" graphics isn't a good games.

I play to distract myself too, but like i said i'm a little more friki, i investigate a lot about them, who made them, what are the odds. Yeah i'm pretty exigent about games, i like old school games more to be honest. Games like zelda, mario bros, the half-life saga, prince of persia (the oldest version).

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    Yeah, like i said i'm just making fun of cod: ghost.
    Last edited by Fir; 11-07-2013 at 12:33 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    I know whatcha mean
    Graphics aren't everything, a good story is always a definite plus! I am kinda biased towards games like COD though... well only COD.. more specifically and COD put out by Infinity Ward. I hate both of the Black Ops games.

The only other games I'm playing right now are Skyrim (off and on), and GTA (prob not anymore now that cod is out)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    4d 5h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I know whatcha mean
    Graphics aren't everything, a good story is always a definite plus! I am kinda biased towards games like COD though... well only COD.. more specifically and COD put out by Infinity Ward. I hate both of the Black Ops games.

The only other games I'm playing right now are Skyrim (off and on), and GTA (prob not anymore now that cod is out)

Let me recommend you Bioshock 1 & 2 and Infinite. It's a really good game with nice history, about gta i think it's just another gta, but anyways i'm buying it because of yes lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdose View Post
    Let me recommend you Bioshock 1 & 2 and Infinite. It's a really good game with nice history, about gta i think it's just another gta, but anyways i'm buying it because of yes lol
    I have heard good things about bioshock, but I just never gave it too much of a chance.
    Maybe I'll have to give it a go sometime. Right now I don't really have too much time to devote to really trying new games. That's why cod/gta are perfect because I can just hop on and play for a bit, leave, then come back and pick right back up. But with a game like bioshock, I feel like I would just keep playing and playing lol