114 times
    Time Online
    54d 21h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Balletdancer View Post
    I think things are getting out of control
    Sorry.
    Aha, I don't blame you... Let's stick to the things that are important.

Laura getting frozen was probably an accident and I know people don't like say sorry ( ) so I'll just say it for them: sorry.

This isn't the norm, we don't do random innocent freezing for fun. It's just that some people on here make mistakes and it takes time for most normal people to admit they made them. But Andrew did, he said he might have got carried away...just accept that, ok?

You're right, who you target does change your message, and because of that mistake the message we sent is a little unclear. But let's just make it clear now then:

We don't really get people frozen just because we don't like them (in fact, this sort of event is actually pretty darn rare, most people here just complain with friends. Those that got frozen in the recent event were meant to be only those that ruin peoples' lives for fun. If anyone else was frozen, there was a mistake, and for that at least I'm a little sorry.

Sometimes, people do say things like that, and perhaps some people here really would freeze people purely on the basis of "she/he was a bitch to me this one time" and I don't think that's right, but that's just who people are. At least this isn't neopets where you have to hide these things through a two-faced smile. I'm not saying you have to like it, or agree with those people, but at least it's a little more real.

This event...I don't know what's going to happen, or when, but I think the right thing to do would be to make sure there's nobody getting hurt unjustly. If you want to play it safe, just stay off the boards today. I think it's harder to make something explosively fun and dramatic happen with the limitation of "only bad users" but it can happen and we'll have happier people and happier ck members because of it. They came for the drama and fun, let's make sure we target our power at enemies, not friends. We're meant to be getting back at the real bullies of the PC, not attacking just anyone who's lucky (or unlucky?) enough to own an UC.

This isn't meant to be an insult to anyone, at all, just what I think.

Which I may have to edit upon reading it again XD

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corliss For This Useful Post:

catnip (09-14-2013),Ink (09-15-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    1d 7h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Balletdancer View Post
    Norman gives me a female boner.
    a... fauxner? /shades

I say.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    42d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Haha View Post
    Actually, I didn't do a lot of the stuff I was accused of in this thread. I've probably reported...seven?...pets total in my entire Neo-life. It doesn't really matter to me what you guys get up to---I'm just trying to live my own life on Neo.
    It's true that I've lied to people and found people on Facebook so that I could ask to TRADE with them, and it's true that I can be extremely rude to people sometimes, like last night.

But this idea of me as a person who tracks down hundreds of UCs and reports them all, as if I had nothing else to do with my life...that's the kind of thing you believe if you take rumor as fact. If you had bothered to get to know the people whose accounts you broke into, maybe you would have known that a lot of that was just rumor. Maybe you would have known not to hack those random bystanders.
    Panther, you've been the subject of about 4 long ass threads on ck here. Trust me, we know who you are. You can't associate (and basically run) a group of people who stalk/hunt down pets and then claim that you've had nothing to do with it. You can't say things to Irish like "Irish, could we tone down the reporting or keep it to the facebook group(sic)?" (screenies in the other threads) and then turn around claim that you've never reported anyone in your life for the sake of seeming innocent and playing on public opinion.

You are extremely manipulative in your trading AND I guess in your day-to-day life if you're trying to play it off like you've never policed the PC before. You're part of a massive chat group on the PC that basically STARTED policing pets in the first place. You guys talk about "suspicious" pets on there all the time, calling people out, telling people not to trade for "dangerous" pets, etc. Heck, EVERY SINGLE TIME I introduce an illegit pet to trading scene, I check the Purge Chat to see if you guys are talking about it - and lo and behold, you often are.

How can you sit there and deny everything and claim that you haven't stepped over people to maintain your elitist persona? You skew trading values, hate competition, will go to any lengths to get what you want. Heck, you even tried taking down a pound_release guide before because it seems like YOU want to be the only person that has UCs. So, I'm genuinely sorry that I'm having a hard time believing all your denials. You even denied buying UC pets but many sources can confirm that you've used to. There's a reason why people hate you and it's got a lot to do with the fact that you're a lying, manipulative cunt who screws people over and less to do with the fact that you're a shitty trader.

And you're not the only person that does these things. You're just a shining example. Your friends, for example, Irish do these things too.

Keep denying things and I'll actually take time out of my day to go find the older threads and get screencaps of you asking Irish to keep it in the facebook group. Don't think we don't remember that day. That was the day we made that petpage and wanted to out you for buying daddyyankeelover.

Manipulative bitch.
    Last edited by oventoast; 09-14-2013 at 12:56 PM.

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to oventoast For This Useful Post:

Allegra (09-16-2013),baileaf (09-14-2013),Brett (09-14-2013),Clair (09-14-2013),Colby (09-18-2013),♥ Crowley ♥ (08-30-2016),ddown (09-14-2013),Double.Trouble (09-14-2013),Frump (09-14-2013),kamelred (09-14-2013),kec (09-14-2013),Mai (09-14-2013),Sakuras (05-28-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    69d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by catnip View Post
    Happy Birthday @(you need an account to see links)
    or late b.day? :o I'm not sure.
    It was yesterday. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Get off ck @(you need an account to see links) and go start pregaming.No such thing as too early, I don't wanna hear it!
    Not even outta bed yet! Got crust in my eye & everything. And need to have post bday sex & breakfast before I can drink responsibily. Too young to die xD

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Demetri For This Useful Post:

Absolute (09-14-2013),I_royalty_I (09-14-2013),Maki (09-14-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    15h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    For the record I've always felt that the Purge Chat was a circlejerk. I remember during the last purge one purge chatter was moaning about how they should be the ones making the new purge board cause "they've been waiting for the purge for so long" or some other shit.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helixia For This Useful Post:

Double.Trouble (09-14-2013),oventoast (09-14-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    4d 13h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Who the fuck is Norman Reedus?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to synthesizer For This Useful Post:

Brett (09-14-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    7h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Drina View Post
    Aha, I don't blame you... Let's stick to the things that are important.

Laura getting frozen was probably an accident and I know people don't like say sorry ( ) so I'll just say it for them: sorry.

This isn't the norm, we don't do random innocent freezing for fun. It's just that some people on here make mistakes and it takes time for most normal people to admit they made them. But Andrew did, he said he might have got carried away...just accept that, ok?

You're right, who you target does change your message, and because of that mistake the message we sent is a little unclear. But let's just make it clear now then:

We don't really get people frozen just because we don't like them (in fact, this sort of event is actually pretty darn rare, most people here just complain with friends. Those that got frozen in the recent event were meant to be only those that ruin peoples' lives for fun. If anyone else was frozen, there was a mistake, and for that at least I'm a little sorry.

Sometimes, people do say things like that, and perhaps some people here really would freeze people purely on the basis of "she/he was a bitch to me this one time" and I don't think that's right, but that's just who people are. At least this isn't neopets where you have to hide these things through a two-faced smile. I'm not saying you have to like it, or agree with those people, but at least it's a little more real.

This event...I don't know what's going to happen, or when, but I think the right thing to do would be to make sure there's nobody getting hurt unjustly. If you want to play it safe, just stay off the boards today. I think it's harder to make something explosively fun and dramatic happen with the limitation of "only bad users" but it can happen and we'll have happier people and happier ck members because of it. They came for the drama and fun, let's make sure we target our power at enemies, not friends. We're meant to be getting back at the real bullies of the PC, not attacking just anyone who's lucky (or unlucky?) enough to own an UC.

This isn't meant to be an insult to anyone, at all, just what I think.

Which I may have to edit upon reading it again XD
    Thanks for that Drina. I do hope that's what happens today. But honestly I kind of doubt it will be that pretty.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    69d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    You're a good person @(you need an account to see links) don't listen to these guys <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    3d 17h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by synthesizer View Post
    Who the fuck is Norman Reedus?

I was wondering the same. Though I am generally told I live under a rock

Userbars