75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by Valent View Post
    Cooperation. And learning. Some of us want to eventually get to the point where we can do things to the PC. But it's not hard to run shit past people..."Hey guys I got into this person's account, what should I do to it?" "Holy shit no that's the best person ever don't do it" "k"

(Obviously an oversimplification...but if you have deficits in this skill area, work with people who don't.)
    WHY?
    why would i ask someone if they are okay with that? my business is my business, I dont want to jeopardize the account i have obtained, even possibly spent money on to ask someone if its okay to raid them? like did you really just say that?
    because the way the pc people work, they gossip. they dont know how to keep their fucking mouths shut. Thats why most of this shit happens.

Keep to yourself, Juri's (smileyadead) famous last words. YOU CANT TRUST ANYONE.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

Cheese (08-11-2014),Integra (08-11-2014),Maison (08-11-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    31d 16h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    What would you suggest then?
    Leading by example.
    Answering questions honestly, explain what we do. You would not believe how many PC'ers I've talked to that believe the most ridiculous rumors about us. It spreads this idea that we're these heartless people who like picking on little kids and are out to steal everything they own. When in fact, a lot of us are normal players. We have people here who do find their way into actives, yes. But the large majority of us are average players, who spend money on pets rather than trading for them, as I'm sure I don't have to explain to you.

There was a time where us and the PC were pretty open with each other. I remember seeing the rare "Where did this UC come from" board influxed with a massive amount of replies along the lines of "Who cares?" "Not our business" "I'm sure it'll be fine". I'd like to go back to that, and to do that I think we need to not only talk to them and be open to them, but show by example.

Making blogs about us converting pets for fun, or to scare them, is not leaving a great example.
    Again, not sure if it was someone from here. But I'm sure none of us would be surprised if it was.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to P h o e n i x For This Useful Post:

Valent (08-12-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    143 times
    Time Online
    34d 23h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by P h o e n i x View Post
    Leading by example.
    Answering questions honestly, explain what we do. You would not believe how many PC'ers I've talked to that believe the most ridiculous rumors about us. It spreads this idea that we're these heartless people who like picking on little kids and are out to steal everything they own. When in fact, a lot of us are normal players. We have people here who do find their way into actives, yes. But the large majority of us are average players, who spend money on pets rather than trading for them, as I'm sure I don't have to explain to you.

There was a time where us and the PC were pretty open with each other. I remember seeing the rare "Where did this UC come from" board influxed with a massive amount of replies along the lines of "Who cares?" "Not our business" "I'm sure it'll be fine". I'd like to go back to that, and to do that I think we need to not only talk to them and be open to them, but show by example.

Making blogs about us converting pets for fun, or to scare them, is not leaving a great example.
    Again, not sure if it was someone from here. But I'm sure none of us would be surprised if it was.
    I don't agree with the blog at all. I'm just saying we should be focusing more on taking the problem out than trying to make the PC like us. Yea it would make things easier but our main concern is that damn outlist blog

Thanks Munna for this qt signature <3
    Thanks Air for my awesome avatar!

Queso Bandito

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    47 times
    Time Online
    14d 13h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    They are customizable lol. Backgrounds, foregrounds, garlands, showers, etc. Those are the most expensive items in the mall usually (with the exception of gbcs and capsules) so yes lol. They are.

And it effects ck because a lot of people try and trade for pets that are "known" and if they're taken away you're depleting a lot of revenue.
    really no point in continuing this conversation cuz the points really don't matter
    the death of UCs will have no affect on neopets whatsoever...neopets will gracefully kill itself over time, its solid 9k users during peak hours is pretty far off from the 40k-60k of 6-7 years ago, its only a matter of time

im sure most of us here have been wronged by tnt in our own way...so we can all just laugh at tnts utter lack of security and regard for its users, thats how its always been and how it always will be

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    @pheonix i dont think you understand.
    Why are you accusing your own home?
    your own brethren?
    How do you know it is one of us?
    answer the questions and stop evading the truth.

We cannot control what other people do outside of our forum.
    so lets stop bitching about it.

If you can see our side, this is a fucking cheat forum. lifes not fair thats why we are here, to get ahead.

Those of us who come to this forum for other means, than to discuss neopets drama lama bullshit would greatly appreciate if these kinds of threads dont go up every day

I have a dream. Where I wake up and get on ck, and its not just pc drama and selling threads.
    Theres general convo, and helping threads and people helping within those threads instead of bitching about shit THAT NO ONE CAN PROVE OR JUSTIFY.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

Integra (08-11-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    31d 16h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by |2eap View Post
    @pheonix i dont think you understand.
    Why are you accusing your own home?
    your own brethren?
    How do you know it is one of us?
    answer the questions and stop evading the truth.

We cannot control what other people do outside of our forum.
    so lets stop bitching about it.

If you can see our side, this is a fucking cheat forum. lifes not fair thats why we are here, to get ahead.

Those of us who come to this forum for other means, than to discuss neopets drama lama bullshit would greatly appreciate if these kinds of threads dont go up every day

I have a dream. Where I wake up and get on ck, and its not just pc drama and selling threads.
    Theres general convo, and helping threads and people helping within those threads instead of bitching about shit THAT NO ONE CAN PROVE OR JUSTIFY.
    What do you mean? I'm hardly accusing you, only acknowledging a very likely situation. If it wasn't someone from here, ok. If it was someone from here, ok. All I am saying is that I would not be surprised. If you are under the impression that I do not like this site, or that I think everything that is done here is wrong, then I don't know what I can tell you other than there's a reason I spend so much time on this site. That reason is not because I hate it.

I would also like for there to be no more drama, which is partly the reason why I am so aggravated by this situation. I want the fighting to stop, and I want people to get back to helping each other get ahead in a site we have all enjoyed for years.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to P h o e n i x For This Useful Post:

|2eap (08-11-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Valent View Post
    Cooperation. And learning. Some of us want to eventually get to the point where we can do things to the PC. But it's not hard to run shit past people..."Hey guys I got into this person's account, what should I do to it?" "Holy shit no that's the best person ever don't do it" "k"

(Obviously an oversimplification...but if you have deficits in this skill area, work with people who don't.)
    You've got to be kidding right? If someone gets in, they're free to do what they like, the forum doesn't own you or dictate how you live, so don't let someone like @(you need an account to see links) tell you should do it his way either. Do things your own way and if people don't like it, they'll just have to live with it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    awesome glad we are on the same boat.

save my forum guys.

simple solution for these kinds of threads. read and let it rot. its disgusting. we give ourselves a bad name with all the fighting. and the pc reads this and spreads their rumors about it reading what you people say because you show them new perspectives on how bad it is.

Just let it be. bitching about it does not solve anything.

tinychat.com/clraik
    pw:joe

lets make love not war

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

Integra (08-11-2014),noah (08-11-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    31d 16h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Haha alright, sounds good.
    Let's get back to cheating.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to P h o e n i x For This Useful Post:

|2eap (08-11-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    17d 23h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by |2eap View Post
    awesome glad we are on the same boat.

save my forum guys.

simple solution for these kinds of threads. read and let it rot. its disgusting. we give ourselves a bad name with all the fighting. and the pc reads this and spreads their rumors about it reading what you people say because you show them new perspectives on how bad it is.

Just let it be. bitching about it does not solve anything.

tinychat.com/clraik
    pw:joe

lets make love not war
    Went to the TC. Didn't know the PW. Guessed on first try.