20/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessea View Post
    Ah sweet, i'll try using a VPN then. :o Whats a VPS?
    it is a virtual private server. If you have a cpu linked to for example house 2, you can set up a windows server based on your processor and remote access it

I do not recommend using a free vpn if you want to keep your accounts safe. Use a paid vpn, it isn't difficult to find one. Google cheap vpn or best vpn 2014 and you will find tons
    Hiatus ended
    Just returned to Clraik!

Great non-neopets deals coming up

Ongoing sales discount
    (you need an account to see links)

Ongoing giveaways:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by caonima View Post
    it is a virtual private server. If you have a cpu linked to for example house 2, you can set up a windows server based on your processor and remote access it

I do not recommend using a free vpn if you want to keep your accounts safe. Use a paid vpn, it isn't difficult to find one. Google cheap vpn or best vpn 2014 and you will find tons
    Yeah I might have to buy one then, i've been trying to find a way around that as you can see but it seems there is no other way unless i want to risk my main account, which i definitely dont want to do. Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    I recommend hotspot shield elite. 24.99 for a whole year. They just upgraded too, more countries to choose from.

Free or paid, a lot ppl use them just for privacy means so they won't necessarily freeze you for that. Free is less secure though and constantly change. Paid for on HSS remain static unless you log out of your HSS elite plan and log back in. You can have two accounts on the same vpn proxy as long as you don't intermixed the two. One could get frozen while the other lives. This is because like I mentioned before a lot of people use vpns just for browsing/ anything internet.

If you are really paranoid find a vpn that masks your OS ( operating system) and browser (Mozilla, chrome , ie , etc). However I'd imagine it costs more I've never looked before. If anyone knows of one please pm me.

Also if you want individual private proxies. Proxies no one else will ever have and are custom built for you. I recommend proxyblaze.com. there may be better services but I find their rates the best for the quality.
    Last edited by |2eap; 09-24-2014 at 11:12 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

Jessea (09-25-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by |2eap View Post
    I recommend hotspot shield elite. 24.99 for a whole year. They just upgraded too, more countries to choose from.

Free or paid, a lot ppl use them just for privacy means so they won't necessarily freeze you for that. Free is less secure though and constantly change. Paid for on HSS remain static unless you log out of your HSS elite plan and log back in. You can have two accounts on the same vpn proxy as long as you don't intermixed the two. One could get frozen while the other lives. This is because like I mentioned before a lot of people use vpns just for browsing/ anything internet.

If you are really paranoid find a vpn that masks your OS ( operating system) and browser (Mozilla, chrome , ie , etc). However I'd imagine it costs more I've never looked before. If anyone knows of one please pm me.

Also if you want individual private proxies. Proxies no one else will ever have and are custom built for you. I recommend proxyblaze.com. there may be better services but I find their rates the best for the quality.
    lol don't use a mainstream vpn provider. It has increased chances of multiple users using the same ip gateway to access neopet. You will get banned for multiple accounts even if you only sign in 1 account to neopet through that ip.

best if you search other forums that promote proxies for other uses, eg SEO and scrapping. You have better chances of securing cheap proxies for your neopet usage.
    Hiatus ended
    Just returned to Clraik!

Ongoing sales discount

Ongoing giveaways:

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    You could get a free open source proxy server on ur home pc , then u will need to setup port forwarding on port 8888 so you can access it from the outside world. Unless you have a static ip adress u might also want to sighn up for no-ip service. It's not the easiest process if ur not tech savvy but sure u can use any pc as a proxy server.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    lol don't use a mainstream vpn provider. It has increased chances of multiple users using the same ip gateway to access neopet. You will get banned for multiple accounts even if you only sign in 1 account to neopet through that ip.

best if you search other forums that promote proxies for other uses, eg SEO and scrapping. You have better chances of securing cheap proxies for your neopet usage.
    Really?
    I've scanned over 3k accounts switching between only 5 locations on HSS.
    I havent been frozen, yet, I'll keep that in mind for the next 3k I scan. That some other guy is gonna get me frozen because TNT decides to make the smart move to IP ban a VPN..
    Not to mention when I raid accounts I only use those 5 locations.... :s none of my stuff has been frozen because of a raid, or accessing accounts in general, ABing on them. the whole nine yards. literally only use HSS for pretty much everything

fuck me if i'm wrong, but i'd say i'm pretty damn good at this stuff.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

not to come off as rude, it just rubs me wrong when I try to give my experience and knowledge to teach others. not to mention i gave them a pretty detailed response and explanation then someone coming in trying to undermine what i'm saying..

My success and progress speaks for itself.
    Last edited by |2eap; 09-25-2014 at 12:06 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

Miri (09-25-2014),Mophead (09-27-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Thanks for all the feedback guys, its been really helpful! Like I said, all I want to do for now is restock semi-legit using adblock lists as a visual advantage, but I heard TNT can pick that up and I dont want to risk getting my main chain frozen in the process because of the same IP, so I need something that will keep my main account as separate as it can possibly be so that if I get frozen dozens of times on shells, my main will still be safe and TNT won't even know its the same person.
    Once I get access to the stealth buyer pro i'll start using that, (and maybe a little bit of score sending too lol) but I think this would also be a good trial and error learning experience until then. All I really need to know for sure right now is that my main will remain safe. The objective for now isn't to keep shells ban-proof (because that's bound to happen to a beginner like me), just to put a force-field around my main so it doesn't get taken down too. I don't really mind if some shells get frozen, I can easily rebuild those.
    What would be best for that?
    Last edited by Jessea; 09-25-2014 at 02:31 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by |2eap View Post
    Really?
    I've scanned over 3k accounts switching between only 5 locations on HSS.
    I havent been frozen, yet, I'll keep that in mind for the next 3k I scan. That some other guy is gonna get me frozen because TNT decides to make the smart move to IP ban a VPN..
    Not to mention when I raid accounts I only use those 5 locations.... :s none of my stuff has been frozen because of a raid, or accessing accounts in general, ABing on them. the whole nine yards. literally only use HSS for pretty much everything

fuck me if i'm wrong, but i'd say i'm pretty damn good at this stuff.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

not to come off as rude, it just rubs me wrong when I try to give my experience and knowledge to teach others. not to mention i gave them a pretty detailed response and explanation then someone coming in trying to undermine what i'm saying..

My success and progress speaks for itself.
    dude I understand where you are coming from. I too am speaking from experience. I have a couple of accounts worth hundreds banned using HMA paid vpn.
    It may or may not be a flip of coin by TNT in banning accounts but I rather not risk my accounts again. once bitten twice shy
    Also, I am giving a better source of vpn which is hardly seen in other proxy guides.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jessea View Post
    Thanks for all the feedback guys, its been really helpful! Like I said, all I want to do for now is restock semi-legit using adblock lists as a visual advantage, but I heard TNT can pick that up and I dont want to risk getting my main chain frozen in the process because of the same IP, so I need something that will keep my main account as separate as it can possibly be so that if I get frozen dozens of times on shells, my main will still be safe and TNT won't even know its the same person.
    Once I get access to the stealth buyer pro i'll start using that, (and maybe a little bit of score sending too lol) but I think this would also be a good trial and error learning experience until then. All I really need to know for sure right now is that my main will remain safe. The objective for now isn't to keep shells ban-proof (because that's bound to happen to a beginner like me), just to put a force-field around my main so it doesn't get taken down too. I don't really mind if some shells get frozen, I can easily rebuild those.
    What would be best for that?
    Jessea you can use the cyberghost vpn that I just sent you or you can pm me for others.

1 method that i used last time
    Set up a circle of accounts trading among each other allowing some leakages of neopoints to other legit neopet users.
    In that way, Neopets cannot know which accounts are legit which are not, thus they won't dare to ban.
    There is also a threshold of neopoints traded out of your account before TNT notices so always leave some neopoints in your shell accounts to make it seem legit.
    Hiatus ended
    Just returned to Clraik!

Ongoing sales discount

Ongoing giveaways:

11. The Following User Says Thank You to caonima For This Useful Post:

Jessea (09-25-2014)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    157/0
    Mentioned
    135 times
    Time Online
    88d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    dude I understand where you are coming from. I too am speaking from experience. I have a couple of accounts worth hundreds banned using HMA paid vpn.
    It may or may not be a flip of coin by TNT in banning accounts but I rather not risk my accounts again. once bitten twice shy
    Also, I am giving a better source of vpn which is hardly seen in other proxy guides.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Jessea you can use the cyberghost vpn that I just sent you or you can pm me for others.

1 method that i used last time
    Set up a circle of accounts trading among each other allowing some leakages of neopoints to other legit neopet users.
    In that way, Neopets cannot know which accounts are legit which are not, thus they won't dare to ban.
    There is also a threshold of neopoints traded out of your account before TNT notices so always leave some neopoints in your shell accounts to make it seem legit.
    The reason your getting banned is because people are using the same IP's to login as you .
    Same with any other VPN client . People are starting to use cyberghost now since your giveaway so that one wouldn't be a good idea.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    That's not why. Average neopians use vpns. They can't just freeze your account if someone else logs in under the vpn u use. Esspecially popular VPNS like HSS and HMA because many use these. When you get frozen while on a vpn it's because you got caught. They caught onto your cheating. You associated your accounts with each other some how.

I first heard this advice from our very own Steven on tc awhile back while he was running 100 accounts on same vpn for his neo client.

None the less if you wanna be completely anon just buy two high anon private proxies. But even then you'll be the only one with those proxies. So if you get frozen you can't try and blame it on some other guy who doesn't even know your account name

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

Listen OP if you wanna cheat. And keep your main safe listen up.

You obv have your main on your home IP

So ANY vpn client will do fine for what you are trying to do. The intermixing legit players with your activity is a good idea but DO not use your main for that.

I just want to be clear, not saying you'll get frozen but when you move illegitimate things such as Ab'd. Items, SS neopoints you are putting your main at risk. There is always that risk.
    However I found best success rate with SS and AB is to use a single semi/main. I've yet to be frozen think I've been Abing for over 4 months straight on same account in magic and stamp.
    It's not what you do, its how you do it.
    Guess what, I use the same vpn as I do for everything else.

And if anyone here has to keep their stuff safe it's me. I run one of the top selling sites so keeping customers safe is top priority cuz it brings food to the table.
    I repeat, it's not what you do, but how you do it.

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

Also to other guy, HMA has this issue where it doesn't config right and doesn't actually work. HMA is very good if you have it set up right but you have to get a hold of customer support. It says its working but it's really not like it should be. Could have been your cause In the past

14. The Following User Says Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

Jessea (09-25-2014)