5/0
    Mentioned
    636 times
    Time Online
    88d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m

✽ ☰ What are your "must get" Black Friday products/sales this year? ☰ ✽

As I diligently plan out my Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales & track my funds, I'm curious... do you have any "must get" purchases for Black Friday sales this year? (Including Neo, but also big box stores, local stores, salons, etc.?) I love hearing what other people specifically plan to get, especially if it's a must-have product or big sale that I wasn't aware of!

For me this year:

NC Sale, obvs (gbc's + cookies, GET AT ME)

MeUndies - my hubs specifically requested these for Christmas last year, and I laughed at him for wanting a specific brand of underwear, but they had these really fun "mystery packs" for a stupid low discount... and I ended up buying a couple packs for each of us that we opened together. It was a really fun experience to share AND turns out... they're the most friggin' comfortable underwear ever. I can't justify their normal price, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for another steep discount + mystery bundles.

Lip filler - my med spa is doing buy one get one free fillers!

So, clraik... what's up for you? What new goods are you super excited to get for a bargain?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rachel For This Useful Post:

Bellz (11-22-2020),Clefairy (11-21-2020),Ice (11-21-2020),Nyanobyte                      (11-21-2020),valora (11-21-2020)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    957 times
    Time Online
    117d 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Is it sad that my only BF purchases are for virtual goods? LOL

-probably pick up a few premium currency 50% packs on my phone game
    -stamps. I'm just gonna go hog wild and get some of those really fucking expensive stamps for Neopets that I would otherwise never consider purchasing

I think (HOPE) that's all I spend on because damn if my wallet ain't crying. (But we all know the moment TNT gives us 7th pet slots I'm back to being a crazy pet lady)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Maelstra (11-21-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    636 times
    Time Online
    88d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Is it sad that my only BF purchases are for virtual goods? LOL

-probably pick up a few premium currency 50% packs on my phone game
    -stamps. I'm just gonna go hog wild and get some of those really fucking expensive stamps for Neopets that I would otherwise never consider purchasing

I think (HOPE) that's all I spend on because damn if my wallet ain't crying. (But we all know the moment TNT gives us 7th pet slots I'm back to being a crazy pet lady)
    LOL, I feel you on that one!! My wallet is literally like... girl. Hollup. Who do you think you are???

I'm already struggling at the moment because I left for hiatus when we could still only have 4 pets... imagine my surprise when someone on-site told me we could have SIX now?! I'm still trying to figure out which pets to move over to my main, what THEIR new customizations will be... just hoping that my NC purchases will be enough to trade for the rest of what I'll need when I finally decide.

Also, I don't think it's sad at all for all virtual goods! I'm excited about buying friggin' underwear for goodness' sake, hahahah.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rachel For This Useful Post:

Ice (11-21-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    314d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    Yep, going to go ham on some neopets goodies. A couple UCs, stamps ect

And also will be buying my dad and bro some christmas presents!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    127d 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel View Post
    I'm excited about buying friggin' underwear for goodness' sake, hahahah.
    Hey, I bought a mystery pack of MeUndies once too...I entirely understand the excitement, they're great lol

The only real purchase I'd like to make is an ultrawide monitor. I work from home currently and want to be able to see more spreadsheet at a time. One regular monitor is too small but two is too large for my desk space, so an ultrawide monitor mounted to one of those robot arm looking things sounds great.

For fun stuff, if some of the nurseries or etsy plant dealers I follow do any discounts, I'm always happy to continue to push the limits of real estate around my windows. I'd love to get some cool moss for a new terrarium.

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,171 times
    Time Online
    561d 11h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    I've been treating myself to a lot of quarantine impulse purchases the past several months, so nothing is really on my list. I thought about getting myself a non-lite switch so i could play animal crossing on my tv and have a second island, but i've been so disinterested the past week or so, doesn't feel worth it right now.

I was also thinking art/craft supplies, but I already have more than I can fit in my apartment.
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    20d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    • MP3 players and bluetooth speakers for my kiddos.
    • Neo stuff (undecided as to specifics yet; holla at me if you have deals!)
    • New thermostat/security system/cams
    • Possibly new washer and dryer =/

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 20h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 43m
    Honestly I’ve been eyeing up some of those robot vacuums, the roomba or neato vacs. They are usually entirely too expensive but if they get and good deals for Black Friday or Cyber Monday it may be worth it to finally snag one of those up. I have a few pets and the hair is a never-ending battle. Would be nice to have some little robot scoot around at night and help put a dent into it.

^ How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi ^

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,171 times
    Time Online
    561d 11h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanobyte View Post
    Honestly I’ve been eyeing up some of those robot vacuums, the roomba or neato vacs. They are usually entirely too expensive but if they get and good deals for Black Friday or Cyber Monday it may be worth it to finally snag one of those up. I have a few pets and the hair is a never-ending battle. Would be nice to have some little robot scoot around at night and help put a dent into it.
    oh my god, i can't believe I didn't consider a vacuum!

I have a pretty nice one, but it isn't in great shape, and I like to tell myself all my housekeeping problems would be solved if I just had a new one. hmmm maybe

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    3d 11h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I'm not sure if there's anything in particular that I'd like to get this Black Friday, partially because there's not much I want and partially because I bought myself a Switch like a month ago, so that kinda drained me for a while.

As to the people discussing robot vacuums- I bought myself a Roomba on Black Friday two years ago and it has been an absolute LIFESAVER. The parts get worn after a while but it's super easy to change out and upgrade them when need be. I share a small apartment with my cat and the Roomba's the only thing keeping my slight cat allergy in check lol