Thread: RE: Me "hacking" Jiofaggi

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Out of all the accounts he has ever made on neo, I am RARELY surprised when I find out its him, because he is very easy to identify. As far as he has told me, he was communicating with people from this community via the TC and didn't actually register an account, though again, its not important to me.

What is important to me is that you remember he is still young and prone to doing stupid things. I have strongly suggested to him that he put an end to coming here and bothering you all. I can't be sure if he will listen, but I feel like it would certainly make things easier for everyone involved.

I don't have a problem with anyone here, or what you folks do, I just wanted to remind everyone that we were all his age at one point, and its easy to make poor decisions when you are young. I'm not trying to defend his actions, because most of the shit he has done I have no idea about I am sure. Anyways, I've spent enough time here. It feels a little weird to be posting on the boards as it is.

Have a nice day draik (clarik) people?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/3
    Mentioned
    451 times
    Time Online
    187d 15h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Fact View Post
    I'm amazed at the maturity level of some people in this community. How often do you people get laid, seriously? Why don't you leave the 15 year old boy alone with your grown asses.
    He's 15, not 11. He should show some maturity by not continuing to fuck with a community that has made it clear he isn't welcome. He's not just some innocent little kid.

Selling everything - PM me what you're looking for!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Out of all the accounts he has ever made on neo, I am RARELY surprised when I find out its him, because he is very easy to identify. As far as he has told me, he was communicating with people from this community via the TC and didn't actually register an account, though again, its not important to me.

What is important to me is that you remember he is still young and prone to doing stupid things. I have strongly suggested to him that he put an end to coming here and bothering you all. I can't be sure if he will listen, but I feel like it would certainly make things easier for everyone involved.

I don't have a problem with anyone here, or what you folks do, I just wanted to remind everyone that we were all his age at one point, and its easy to make poor decisions when you are young. I'm not trying to defend his actions, because most of the shit he has done I have no idea about I am sure. Anyways, I've spent enough time here. It feels a little weird to be posting on the boards as it is.

Have a nice day draik (clarik) people?
    You signed up, attempted to make us look bad by defending the kid but you flopped hardcore. Congratulations!
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Cheese (02-01-2015),Drizzy (02-01-2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    He says this:

"Maybe you could relay this to them. "I infact did not make an account last night- I was told to leave you alone so therefore I did. The thing that started this was that my facebook was taken, along with my email last night. The security question was changed to "How did I fuck up", so I went to the TC on neopets. I then waited for someone who cheated (A bunch of people do), to relay my message there and ask what the reason was from it. Here is the final word you will ever hear from me. All I ask for you is that you stop. I understand that I am a cheating little asshole. I was told not to come back, and I did not come back. So please, just leave me alone so that I can continue on with whatever I am doing, and I will never look at the site again. I just want to be left be."
    I will gladly leave them alone, I just want to be left alone.
    There was no reason for anything to be done last night, I did not make an account like I was told and I wouldn't because I didn't want this to happen."

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

I signed up because I felt compelled to express my feelings about this situation. I don't really understand why you feel l was attempting to make you guys look bad, Though. Jio is a shit, I've said that countless times and if you knew who I was, you would know that, so I don't really think I have flip-flopped on anything either. I don't care about this place or what you do, I came here because he has been upset for the last two days because of this and I feel bad for him. I didn't come here to argue the fine details about any of this crap with anyone because I really don't care to.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    He says this:

"Maybe you could relay this to them. "I infact did not make an account last night- I was told to leave you alone so therefore I did. The thing that started this was that my facebook was taken, along with my email last night. The security question was changed to "How did I fuck up", so I went to the TC on neopets. I then waited for someone who cheated (A bunch of people do), to relay my message there and ask what the reason was from it. Here is the final word you will ever hear from me. All I ask for you is that you stop. I understand that I am a cheating little asshole. I was told not to come back, and I did not come back. So please, just leave me alone so that I can continue on with whatever I am doing, and I will never look at the site again. I just want to be left be."
    There was no reason for anything to be done last night, I did not make an account like I was told and I wouldn't because I didn't want this to happen."

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

I signed up because I felt compelled to express my feelings about this situation. I don't really understand why you feel l was attempting to make you guys look bad, Though. Jio is a shit, I've said that countless times and if you knew who I was, you would know that, so I don't really think I have flip-flopped on anything either. I don't care about this place or what you do, I came here because he has been upset for the last two days because of this and I feel bad for him. I didn't come here to argue the fine details about any of this crap with anyone because I really don't care to.
    I'm amazed at the maturity level of some people in this community. How often do you people get laid, seriously? Why don't you leave the 15 year old boy alone with your grown asses.
    Seems like you care a little.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daviid For This Useful Post:

j03 (02-01-2015),Jessica (03-29-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    @(you need an account to see links) We're doing this for his own good. Scamming real money from people is a crime. He will end up in jail or prison if he keeps doing this. He may have gotten away with it in the past, but eventually as a scammer, he was gonna fuck with the wrong people. That piece of shit stole money from people. He may have stopped them from feeding their families or paying bills. How the fuck is that justified? If he does this to someone in real life, he has something coming for him. If he did this to the wrong person, his house could be robbed, his family could be hurt or killed, just because he stole money from someone. This is super mild compared to what could have happened if he did it to the wrong person. Tell him to be thankful for that.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to learningtoneopet1 For This Useful Post:

Allegra (02-02-2015),Aska (02-01-2015),Cheese (02-01-2015),Chibicat (02-01-2015),Jessica (03-29-2015),Lindsay (02-01-2015),Sakuras (03-11-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 15h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    He says this:

how did he suddenly learn how to spell

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to smileyface For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (02-01-2015),Cath (02-01-2015),Cheese (02-01-2015),Drizzy (02-01-2015),j03 (02-01-2015),Lindsay (02-01-2015),Maison (02-01-2015),Sakuras (03-11-2015),Sick (03-04-2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    God, its like talking to a room full of Lavelle's. -- Jio asked me to relay that message to you all since hes not allowed here, so I did. I also try my best not to be rude, so I replied to Joe's comment, just like I am replying to yours.

I'm headed out now though, again hope you have a nice day.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    247 times
    Time Online
    86d 16h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    he reminds me of moriarty... like a lot like a LOT

Thanks