View Poll Results: Which side will you join for the warring Faerie Festival 2023?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Illusen's team

47 32.87%
  • Jhudora's team

90 62.94%
  • None I'm a free soul!

6 4.20%

Thread: Faerie Festival 2023

Hybrid View

Pronouns
    any :)
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    21d 20h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Compulsiv View Post
    I think the biggest mistake they made with the limit is the point value assigned to basically hidden tower items. It is nearly double the points of the next highest rarity value. If they were 9pts vs 8, people would be less inclined to donate nothing but squeezy toys to try to hit that cap because they'd only be missing out on a few points overall by donating the 8pt items. With the 200s being 15 points, the max for the event will be 1350pts over 9 days, but the max you can achieve without donating hidden tower items is 720. That difference seems absurd to me. A reasonable point goal buying and donating one toy a day and using 8 point items for every other slot, youll only end up at 783 pts :/
    that is an absurd difference and i know i'd rather personally not liquidate my np into HT items for an event for a prize shop we dont even know is worth it yet. what they should have done is nix HT rarity, keep the point system for the first ten items you donate. then if you continue to donate a surplus, you get a random item rarity based on the rarity of items that you donate (which then you could maybe upcycle for points the next day if you get lucky.) problem solved. its amazing how TNT lacks critical thinking

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    13d 12h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Q*bert View Post
    that is an absurd difference and i know i'd rather personally not liquidate my np into HT items for an event for a prize shop we dont even know is worth it yet. what they should have done is nix HT rarity, keep the point system for the first ten items you donate. then if you continue to donate a surplus, you get a random item rarity based on the rarity of items that you donate (which then you could maybe upcycle for points the next day if you get lucky.) problem solved. its amazing how TNT lacks critical thinking
    remember, this is a new TNT too. I'm beginning to think we might have a level of "Oh, I can do dis" going on like we;ve never before witnessed.
    Thank you $Infected for the FANTASTIC upgrade to my forum look!