DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    93d 23h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    I'm going to make an assumption, I see you have VIP, which is probably for a program. If you used the program on the same account as you're talking about now, it's possible to get logged out. Also; I have been logged out randomly without using any programs etc as well. It happens, just Neo things.

It's hard to say if it was random, or somebody logging into your account.

Besides pin, I also have b-day verification, and I change my password/pin at least 1 time a week, if you're afraid of being targeted.

But, as with everything in life, anything can happen, no matter what things you do.
    Check out my guide on how to get free proxies/socks for your programs & protection!

Click

(you need an account to see links)

^ Thanks Rrachel <3

^ Thanks Jass! <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    14d 10h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Thank you for your reply @(you need an account to see links)!

I did not use any programs for this account so I'm certain that the log out was not caused by a program. I have just added the birthday verification and will proceed to update my pin/password from time to time.

Anyone else?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by siaospear View Post
    Thank you for your reply @(you need an account to see links)!

I did not use any programs for this account so I'm certain that the log out was not caused by a program. I have just added the birthday verification and will proceed to update my pin/password from time to time.

Anyone else?
    Change your e-mail and change your PW/PIN regularly and you will be safe.

TNT have needed to up their security for the longest time. The technology is out there, and it's extremely easy to implement so why they have not done so yet is beyond me...

Also, keep a log of all account details in case you need to ever use them in a ticket to get your account back!
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    41 times
    Time Online
    16d 12h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    My laptop always logs me out, I don't know why.
    It's a tough one to call, I'd change everything and I think you'll be fine

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Is not weird to get randomly loged out from time to time, it has happened to me in the past and someone here made a thread asking about it, where many other people shared the same issue. The deal of getting the password wrong is another thing though, we can't be sure if it was indeed just you writting it bad or if it was changed, but the best you can do is to change the info regularly as Joe said

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    14d 10h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Thanks @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links) for your replies.

I have been keeping track of all my details (past passwords, emails, pins etc)

I will change my pin and password regularly as suggested by everyone who posted so far.

As for the change of email mentioned by @(you need an account to see links), do you mean to say that I have to change the email associated with the account regularly as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    292 times
    Time Online
    145d 13h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    @(you need an account to see links)

I don't know anything about the log-out issue, but I recently changed my password on a few accounts, and occasionally I'd get the bad password page. It also happened to accounts that I hadn't logged into in awhile, and eventually after 4 tries of typing in the SAME thing, it eventually worked. Idk what's up with that, but I think it's something on neo's end.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by siaospear View Post
    Thanks @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links) for your replies.

I have been keeping track of all my details (past passwords, emails, pins etc)

I will change my pin and password regularly as suggested by everyone who posted so far.

As for the change of email mentioned by @(you need an account to see links), do you mean to say that I have to change the email associated with the account regularly as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, to be honest if you secure your e-mail (change it's PW, security questions) and you can see if someone unfamiliar logs in (gmail does this -> sends an email with the IP of who logged in and from where, not sure who else) then you'll be safe. If the email on your account is inactive or worse, unregistered now then you definitely need to update it.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    14d 10h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    @(you need an account to see links), that is shocking! (The fact that you entered the same password 4times but it eventually worked)

This could be a glitch like you said, on TNT's side. If so, this causes unnecessary paranoia. DAMN YOU TNT! Why is Neo so broken yet so addictive *cries*
    @(you need an account to see links), thank you for your input I missed that board completely. @(you need an account to see links), *proceeds to update email* My email is an active one but I shall update the details as suggested.
    Last edited by siaospear; 04-03-2016 at 10:40 AM.