Thanks
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    6d 15h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by korrae View Post
    No, that would be way too easy. First, there's a limit to how many games of Slushie Slinger you can play per day (139 per day), and there is a minimum score requirement. (270 points)
    By the looks of it, it seems that Make Some Noise is the easiest game to max out quickest? (Minimum score of 3000).

What is the most amount of games of Make Some Noise you can play daily?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    6d 6h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by kingzc View Post
    By the looks of it, it seems that Make Some Noise is the easiest game to max out quickest? (Minimum score of 3000).

What is the most amount of games of Make Some Noise you can play daily?
    762 for both MSN and ShSh.

ShSh is actually the easiest game to get a score that counts towards your ranking on. (35 points, one goal), but it also requires 15,946 wins to get all-star. (same with MSN)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    6d 15h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    762 for both MSN and ShSh.

ShSh is actually the easiest game to get a score that counts towards your ranking on. (35 points, one goal), but it also requires 15,946 wins to get all-star. (same with MSN)
    Ohhh, okay. Is it possible to achieve All-Star by maxing out one game per day, or do you have to work on the others to achieve All-Star?

Edit: Nevermind, I did the (very easy) math, yes it is possible to achieve All-Star by just one game, thanks!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    6d 6h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Ohhh, okay. Is it possible to achieve All-Star by maxing out one game per day, or do you have to work on the others to achieve All-Star?

Edit: Nevermind, I did the (very easy) math, yes it is possible to achieve All-Star by just one game, thanks!
    Yeah, you can do it with just one game, but doing different games (if you're playing legitimate) will help your brain because repeating something over and over can get strenuous.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    6d 15h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Yeah, you can do it with just one game, but doing different games (if you're playing legitimate) will help your brain because repeating something over and over can get strenuous.
    Haha, okay, yikes, I just realized this will take a loooot longer than I thought, and with finals coming up later this month, I realize my efforts now will be in vain as I will have no time to follow up on my previous work, so I think I will just stick to running a bot on a shell for Darigan Citadel and just forget about anything legitimate hahaha

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    6d 6h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Haha, okay, yikes, I just realized this will take a loooot longer than I thought, and with finals coming up later this month, I realize my efforts now will be in vain as I will have no time to follow up on my previous work, so I think I will just stick to running a bot on a shell for Darigan Citadel and just forget about anything legitimate hahaha
    I did All-Star legitimately the past 2 years, and it takes a LONG time. So this year I said SCREW IT. xD I've had the AC Sender Pro bot found on this site running for just YYB now, and it's going on 3 hours running as I type. (And needs 10 more wins to cap).

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    2d 1h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Anyone have ideia of how much YYB games we can do in a day? (-/+ 12 hours running)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    6d 15h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I did All-Star legitimately the past 2 years, and it takes a LONG time. So this year I said SCREW IT. xD I've had the AC Sender Pro bot found on this site running for just YYB now, and it's going on 3 hours running as I type. (And needs 10 more wins to cap).
    Props to you on that, sounds exhausting haha

Is the ban rate low? I'd consider just taking that route for my main, however not at the mercy of even a mediocre chance of being frozen :o :o

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    19d 16h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I'm really paranoid, so I'm gonna AoB a bit on my legit account since I think that's safer (whether it's true or not) and probably just scoresend on shells to help DC.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    27d 6h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    WE DREW IN YYB.

We only won in one category you guys *cry* think we either need to step it up, or DC is just too big of a team for us to make an impact?