6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Q*bert View Post
    it's an NC wearable so like, theoretically with what we know now it could be traded with a gift box, but it'd be VERY interesting if they made it an unable to be traded item (like the hidden tower grimoires)

i'd imagine it'd not be allowed to be traded for on the PC board at least. NC trading board probably

as much as i'd love a VWN original of some ucs, it's honestly not worth the stress or scrutiny at this point like i'm just tryin to post on the boards for art and avatar related reasons i dont need or want the pound chat police (or dom's task force lmaoooo) coming after me. i'm 100% content with just the art
    Yeah that's a totally fair point about the gift box trading, I suppose we'll only find out what TNT desires to do with the NC UC's when they get released. I'm excited!

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    185 times
    Time Online
    44d 6h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Q*bert View Post
    it's an NC wearable so like, theoretically with what we know now it could be traded with a gift box, but it'd be VERY interesting if they made it an unable to be traded item (like the hidden tower grimoires)

i'd imagine it'd not be allowed to be traded for on the PC board at least. NC trading board probably

as much as i'd love a VWN original of some ucs, it's honestly not worth the stress or scrutiny at this point like i'm just tryin to post on the boards for art and avatar related reasons i dont need or want the pound chat police (or dom's task force lmaoooo) coming after me. i'm 100% content with just the art
    That's honestly exactly why I've never bought a UC before, it's just not worth the hassle and I have a huge main account that's decades old. It's just not worth it.

I do think it might be tradable though. They said it'll be a species specific wearable, and not colour specific. And It could be removed. So in theory it's just a wearable costume, so I don't see why you wouldn't be able to trade it. But who knows?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Infected For This Useful Post:

Aero (09-07-2023),Hollow (09-07-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    95d 20h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m
    If OG UCs get something to differentiate them from the NC ones (trophy maybe?) then great. If NC UCs get a watermark, then No Thank You. I have to see it first :/

Ummie and Vape made by the awesome GWN

my own special userbar made by Lyrichord
    and the awesomest ryus made by GWN, Infected & Lyrichord

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erik. For This Useful Post:

Aero (09-07-2023),Corliss (09-08-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaturgic View Post
    big BIG agreed. I came back to neo hoping to realize my childhood dream of getting a krawk because it looked so cool, but after seeing the converted I kinda wasn't into it anymore
    cannot wait to see what UC krawks they bring back with a bang! same with Draiks

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Corliss (09-08-2023),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (09-07-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    24d 1h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I don't know why but the removeable wearable thing is great and all but I really feel like the most beneficial financial choice would have been to make the item actually unconvert the pet and be able to reconvert but have to purchase another pb to unconvert again/for each pet. That way the UC's are tradeable - making it not only more realistic but also make it accessible for those that don't have NC. I might be the only one that feels that way however. If the wearable is tradeable then that won't help the users that don't participate in NC unless they are gifted of course. I feel like 'custom' UC's would have helped keep trading alive. Now the gap between UC and names is going to be even more astronomical and unobtainable.

Also not to put a damper on anything I'm still excited to see whatever they bring out!

I'm just wondering about the state of trading, while I've pulled back almost entirely it's definitely going to be a thing of the past for me. Name trading would be worse than any UC trading ever was.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Charizard For This Useful Post:

Aero (09-07-2023),Autobot (09-08-2023),NeopetLandy (09-07-2023),Pringle (09-07-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    28d 9h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    I guess, they don't want the NC UC to be tradeable for other Pets, because, then it is like buying Pets with money on the site.
    But I hope, UC PB is tradeable for other NC items.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sneasel For This Useful Post:

Corliss (09-08-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    24d 1h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Carialle View Post
    I guess, they don't want the NC UC to be tradeable for other Pets, because, then it is like buying Pets with money on the site.
    But I hope, UC PB is tradeable for other NC items.
    It's an archaic practice tbh and why they don't make the profit they should. No one has asked and they still haven't addressed whether they will ever make currencies inter-tradeable.
    I see you come from FR with that siggy so I know you know what practices work on other sites and should have been implemented on neo long ago. It's no longer a bunch of young children who frequent the site. I'm very passionate about this one thing on neo tbh, I feel like it would help a lot of the cheating problems they like to go on about. Of course there is always a market because direct USD sales are more lucrative but if they want to shrink the amount of users cheating (got to be at least 60% of the site probably more these days) then they need to make things more open.
    Art commissions, currency trades etc. need to happen. It would bring more life to the site.
    Last edited by Charizard; 09-07-2023 at 07:57 AM.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Charizard For This Useful Post:

Autobot (09-08-2023),Dasvidaniya (09-15-2023),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (09-07-2023),NeopetLandy (09-07-2023),Pringle (09-07-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    28d 9h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard View Post
    It's an archaic practice tbh and why they don't make the profit they should. No one has asked and they still haven't addressed whether they will ever make currencies inter-tradeable.
    I see you come from FR with that siggy so I know you know what practices work on other sites and should have been implemented on neo long ago. It's no longer a bunch of young children who frequent the site. I'm very passionate about this one thing on neo tbh, I feel like it would help a lot of the cheating problems they like to go on about. Of course there is always a market because direct USD sales are more lucrative but if they want to shrink the amount of users cheating (got to be at least 60% of the site probably more these days) then they need to make things more open.
    Art commissions, currency trades etc. need to happen. It would bring more life to the site.
    I wholeheartedly agree with you! That was just my guess, why they choose not to.
    Trading like in FR would be awesome!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sneasel For This Useful Post:

Charizard (09-07-2023),NeopetLandy (09-07-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    130 times
    Time Online
    138d 5h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    I read this as "NO UCs coming in December!" and was going to be like, "Water is wet" until the replies made me do a double take.

HOORAY. I may return to Neo after all. :-)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    312d 20h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    OMG woah. Never thought I'd see the day. That's amazing!