Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Habi Bot 1.1 User Guide (Habitarium AutoPlayer)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    123/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 21h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by janikanicolepi View Post
    It probably is caused because you log into neopet while the bot is running. This could cause bot to log off and have to re-login while it was in the middle of processing something or sending the p3 a command. (kinda like pc freezing when too much programs are running). My recommendation is clear cookie,cache, and history; restart pc/laptop, then re-run habi bot once you done the clearing of history,cache, history and it should resolve the problem. If it doesn't,then manually move the p3 to do tasks for an hour, and leave the bot OFF. Then turn the bot on after one hour. If you have the bot running, and you open habitarium on the side while the bot is running, the p3 will seem as if it isn't doing anything, but in fact it is doing it's just because your browser hasn't refresh/received the latest updated.

Hope that helps
    unable to resolve well too, thank you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    7d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by xb1nh0 View Post
    unable to resolve well too, thank you.
    what aren't you unable to resolve. Can you state your problem cause everybody's problem is different. Did you have problem getting the bot started? or did the bot stop running after you successfully got it running? Glad I can be of help if you would like to reach the developer of the bot, you can always use "@" key follow by his user name darkbyte.
    My First Guide on [GM] Score Sending

My Second Guide on How to AoB (Array of Bytes) Habitarium

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    8d 8h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Mine started the same thing again. It works for a hour or so now before it acts up though. ^__^ Im just happy it works as well as it does lol.
    http://i.imgur.com/RoSUE.png

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    7d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Curbstomp336 View Post
    Mine started the same thing again. It works for a hour or so now before it acts up though. ^__^ Im just happy it works as well as it does lol.
    How many storage do you have? You may not have enough storage, or placed storage in a position where it is not repairable by p3. Try relocating the storage to a position where the p3 can each, nothing blocking the storage. If the bot reached maximum resource collect,it should spend and buy storage *trash building*, but if it isn't buy trash resource, it may be why the p3 is wondering around doing nothing. If that is the case, please locate your habi folder. Open up habi.py and locate the line call using ctrl+f

"def trashbuy(self):" and def speandresources(self):
    Trash buy amount should be 3000, and speandresources should be 4000. If you made any modification in those line, it will change p3 behavior so it will keep collecting to the amount you set before spending.

If you do want to mess with the habi.py, I strongly suggest you redownload the bot, and over write the habi.py file using the one from the zip folder that you download.

I have 15 storage on my map, each storage are lvl 3.

Last thing I can think of why the p3 aren't collecting resource may because the resource is damage. According to jellyneo, resource repair takes up to 3 hours. If you resource (rock, tree, mud, grass, water) got attack by pest and damage severely, it will take 3 hours for the resource to heal unless you got a neofriend who can help you repair. When you have too many p3 on one resource, it will get deplete much faster.

I hope it helps.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    8d 8h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by janikanicolepi View Post
    How many storage do you have? You may not have enough storage, or placed storage in a position where it is not repairable by p3. Try relocating the storage to a position where the p3 can each, nothing blocking the storage. If the bot reached maximum resource collect,it should spend and buy storage *trash building*, but if it isn't buy trash resource, it may be why the p3 is wondering around doing nothing. If that is the case, please locate your habi folder. Open up habi.py and locate the line call using ctrl+f

"def trashbuy(self):" and def speandresources(self):
    Trash buy amount should be 3000, and speandresources should be 4000. If you made any modification in those line, it will change p3 behavior so it will keep collecting to the amount you set before spending.

If you do want to mess with the habi.py, I strongly suggest you redownload the bot, and over write the habi.py file using the one from the zip folder that you download.

I have 15 storage on my map, each storage are lvl 3.

Last thing I can think of why the p3 aren't collecting resource may because the resource is damage. According to jellyneo, resource repair takes up to 3 hours. If you resource (rock, tree, mud, grass, water) got attack by pest and damage severely, it will take 3 hours for the resource to heal unless you got a neofriend who can help you repair. When you have too many p3 on one resource, it will get deplete much faster.

I hope it helps.
    Everythings fine in my habi, nothing blocking nothing etc. Its just slowly but surely the exp drops to 0. Says moving ** to gather lowest resource and stays saying different p3s are being told to gather resource. But stays at a steady 0 exp. I waited a hour and a half earlier, finally closed it and logged into neo to see what was going on. (which was a bunch of wandering p3s doing nothing lol) I have 2 storages and 8 nests so far. Only level 18 at the moment anyways. Had to restart and figured habi was a good way to make nps. :p
    http://i.imgur.com/RoSUE.png

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    7d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Curbstomp336 View Post
    Everythings fine in my habi, nothing blocking nothing etc. Its just slowly but surely the exp drops to 0. Says moving ** to gather lowest resource and stays saying different p3s are being told to gather resource. But stays at a steady 0 exp. I waited a hour and a half earlier, finally closed it and logged into neo to see what was going on. (which was a bunch of wandering p3s doing nothing lol) I have 2 storages and 8 nests so far. Only level 18 at the moment anyways. Had to restart and figured habi was a good way to make nps. :p
    Hmm, I'm all out of ideas, i'm gonna tag @(you need an account to see links), who is the developer of the bot and see if he has time to help/response to your problem. Sorry i can't be much of a help

Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    141 times
    Time Online
    24d 1h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    @(you need an account to see links) I was just wondering if you would put into the app, an autoclicker, since if you click the gem more than once, you'll get more NP... thanks.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    7d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kad View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) I was just wondering if you would put into the app, an autoclicker, since if you click the gem more than once, you'll get more NP... thanks.
    He said he well try implanting in the next patch. He is currently working on it. Refer to this thread (you need an account to see links)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to janikanicolepi For This Useful Post:

Kad (01-13-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Debugging this alot atm and alot of ways to speed things up are coming not ran into the dropping exp glitch though. If it comes up ill track it down , what map do u guys use?

Edit:
    Will probably add a error logger of some sort to next version

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    7d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links) the habi bot selected blossom meadow for me when I started using it, it's been like that ever since.