230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Neofuzzies View Post
    Cvcv, Year 1 and 2 will go up as well

- - - Updated - - -

Remember the duck days....now the paint brush's will be expencive..lilke the draik and krawk mp were .

Also the draik and krawk mp will be expencive again....so it will be like duck round 2 !
    Hooo man I remember those days! I'd be very intrigued to see whether inflation will happen on certain PB's and Draik and Krawk MP's now

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    So, will the original UC pets likely plummet in value? I believe there won't even be a UC market anymore, to be honest. It's very likely that pet trading will be limited to names, colors, and BD statuses.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    1d 21h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I have a strong feeling og ucs will still have a strong appeal as they'll *hopefully* still be tradeable and will somehow be marked, assuming a trophy or something. we'll see though. I will always love my few ogs :')
    def planning to get a few nc ucs though if they arent crazy expensive.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    13d 5h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by NeopetLandy View Post
    I think there’ll still be an impact on black market pricing even if it’s a wearable filter. Assuming these two conditions are met: (1) NC UC pet looks exactly the same as the OG UCs (2) NC UC price below black market OG UCs.

It’s like how mined diamond prices are falling now when lab grown diamonds are sold in the market at substantially lower prices. There’ll be people who insist in getting mined diamonds, some would think they are literally the same compound, and some wouldn’t even want to own diamonds now, because they are no longer rare.
    i see your logic, just wanted to say diamonds have never been rare. the supply is almost entirely owned by the DeBeers company. They're the ones who set the standard for engagement rings through excessive marketing in the early 20th century.
    pss: i'm a nerd.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to danii For This Useful Post:

NeopetLandy (09-09-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    957 times
    Time Online
    117d 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Honestly I really don't think so, but I guess it will be up to the rest of the playerbase to see their thoughts since I do feel like we're in a bit of a bubble. But either way I don't think they will give any kind of "indicator" for UC pets, in the way of a trophy or honoration. Like, if the NC UC PB (wow, really lol) is just a wearable, you can't trade NC for a pet so if anyone is really dedicated to the concept of "true" UCs, which I feel like there will still be those types of people, trading and the market will remain. If anything, UC prices will drop a bit more if as many people who say all they care about is turning their childhood pets into UCs flee from the UC market but otherwise it could very will stick around in some sense I think. 🤔

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    The possibility of creating any UC pet with any name simply kills the market for original UC pets; it doesn't make sense to trade for an original UC anymore. Why would I prefer to have 'Dosieahy,' the UC Royal Draik, when I can simply create a 4L UC with the same species and color?

Well, to me at least it won't make sense, but we'll see

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    957 times
    Time Online
    117d 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    I mean to split hairs in your example there are like no "good" 4L names left, and as I've seen anything left that was created for replicas had dogshit names like Piwf or whatever but to each their own but I think that at its core is the beauty of it, people who just want their pets to "look" a certain way will have the opportunity to with the NC PB while people who want a concrete reminder of the days of yore will gravitate towards wanting an original UC. I truly believe there is space for both to exist, be desired, and have value!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

cahly (09-30-2023),DarkSkies (09-09-2023),sallys (09-09-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    717 times
    Time Online
    84d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Apparently I’ve been under a rock the last few days because I’m only just hearing about this now. Holy shit. I didn’t think they’d come this year at all, but here we are? Something tells me these won’t be cheap at all, though.

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    422 times
    Time Online
    86d 8h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Well if you think about how a caps bundle can go up to 2000nc (or more?) and 5 slots are 2450nc while 10 pet slots are 4250nc (normal prices)...

And we're talking about NC UC PBs working as NC filters, considering individual items on mall are ranging from 150-300 nc...

Maybe 1000-1500nc for not so low not so high? And bundles around 3000-5000 nc?

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Would someone be able to tell me if TNT has mentioned whether they intend to release unconverted pets beyond the ones that already exist? I would love to see a Pirate Xweetok version

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sallys For This Useful Post:

mixednuts (09-09-2023)