Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Initial Thoughts About The Site?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    5d 2h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Idk like when I first joined years ago I must have been like "oh wow look cheating stuff" and then i forgot about it, tbh, but here I am again and everyone seems pretty decent. The only person I know is Kevin, I used to have a handful of actively neo cheating friends who have either quit neo/cheating or we fell out/stopped talking to for whatever reason, but hey ho.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jackaroo For This Useful Post:

Aura (05-05-2016),Teakwood (05-05-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    I got here thanks to Drizzy's guide of UC value, I used to have many legit UCs back then and I showed that guide to a friend, saying like "wow, look how much money they are worth" and I was seriously considering buying an UC Royal due being turned down for adopting an UFA one. In the end I didn't buy such pet, but I did get involved in the community starting with the drama threads (I think I started posting on those more actively,what can I say, I do love the drama).

I didn't had any bad thoughts about the site when I came in, in the contrary, it looked very active and legit. I was before in another place with @(you need an account to see links) and she got scammed 150$ with an UC she never got, so yeah, it was nice to finally come to a safe Neo-cheating place.

Though, I did have a bad reaction at first with the grphx section (mostly because I tried to join the grphx team but never got a reply back LOL)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pusheen For This Useful Post:

Aura (05-05-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    126/0
    Mentioned
    300 times
    Time Online
    218d 12h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 43m
    Honestly, at first I just wanted to see what clraik had in store! But after lurking for a bit, you guys seemed so so nice, I was in a different Neocheating site before and people there were so... strange and sketchy, sometimes outright rude and cynical. Or maybe they just didn't like me, people say sometimes I'm too intrusive and loud and my choice of words really sucks, but at least you guys put up with me just fine!
    I was really lonely in Neopets, too scared to visit the PT boards and I can't really deal with the dog-eats-dog ideology from the PC, so it was reallyreallyreally nice to find a welcoming community, cheating or not.

I didn't think of anyone as sketchy at first, clraik has such a nice atmosphere and you all seemed very close, I fail to see evil in people unless it's reaaaaally obvious too, but I think I just liked the site and the community from the moment I joined! My introduction thread was filled with nice people saying weeeelcome, it felt good.
    Sometimes I wish I wasn't so screwed up financially speaking (but who isn't, THIRD WORLD COUNTRY, BABY) to try and give back to the site, maybe things will get better and if I'm still around I'll buy a lifetime VIP for me and my sister just because.

Stay awesome, boys and girls and kins and robots and whatever you guys are, I love you all the same.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cybun For This Useful Post:

Aura (05-05-2016),Ms M. (05-05-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    38d 16h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I only joined because of @(you need an account to see links) hah

I wasn't too interested at first but eventually ck grew on me

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:

Aura (05-05-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    i cant remember how tf i found it. i just kind of ended up here and now i cant leave.

i thought everyone was rude and scary because my previous Cheating Forumme Experiencez consisted of nothing but rude fuckheads and im SENSITIVE to the things people say to me online.

i mean shit im still kinda terrified of like 99% of the users here but i guess not as bad as i thought id be? i dunno.

i barely play neopets now tho so... maybe ill post some shit to the art forum As Suggested since the likelihood of me being identified thru my art on neopets.gov is slim to none nowadays.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mindfang For This Useful Post:

Aura (05-05-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I came here 1 day after this site was made, 12-17-2011. Previous to that I was a member of another Neo chat site Joe ran with a friend of his (oh, apparently I cannot mention it so I will leave it out). So my first impression of this site was awesome now we can get more programs lol. Many of the original veterans of this site came from Joe's original one. So I knew this community before it was even established as Clraik. As time went on and many many more people joined I became aware of how intricate Neo cheating gets. With all the code writing, at one time it was finding hash lists and unregistered email programs, the types of bots used. I was quite amazed at the talent that poured in.

My reason for keeping with Clraik was not only the Autobuyer program but because I could be a "loser"/nerd/geek and feel accepted. This site became more about the people than just cheating on Neo. Everyone here has a bit of that in us which is what makes this site work. I do not see us as mean, rude, scheming cheaters out to cause trouble. Many do not even bother with Neo anymore, it is about the community.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sci_Girl For This Useful Post:

Aura (05-05-2016),Ms M. (05-05-2016),Sone (05-05-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    151/1
    Mentioned
    442 times
    Time Online
    122d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m
    I knew i was ready to fit in as a NeoGod along with @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) and the rest though...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    Quote Originally Posted by 5252 View Post
    I knew i was ready to fit in as a NeoGod along with @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) and the rest though...
    and @(you need an account to see links)
    i love luna

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

Ms M. (05-05-2016)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    102d 9h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    i think i came from the same site as @(you need an account to see links) lolz
    i dont remember much about it cuz i'm not/wasnt a very talkative person but that was the first site i bought an UC from, and after finding out Joe and the SSer moved here i was like "okaaaay time to make an account"
    i only became active when my main got frozen and needed ticket help, and when i started being more active i had to change my username so people wouldnt find me out xD

i'm still not as active as i'd like to be but i made some pretty rad friends here so far

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lazuli For This Useful Post:

Aura (05-05-2016),Sci_Girl (05-05-2016)

Pronouns
    he/they/she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    30d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I just.... Well, I never actually cheated before, and I still haven't cheated even though I've been part of this community for like, what, five months, something like that? Yeah, no, sorry, I'm too much of a chicken, besides being too much of a goody-two-shoes for that sort of thing, I mean, I had multiple opportunities on the past, in so many different types of events and competitions and opportunities to cheat, but I consider myself a lawful person, lawfully neutral, following the rules and morals above all, so I'd never do cheat in anything, I believe in fair competition, so I mean, the reasons why I joined this site were other. I wanted to see what did the cheating community of Neopets do, how do they get around on using the exploits of the site, how can an account get compromised, what sorts of bots do you guys use and program, how does that affect others, etc, as a way to better my own protection against attacks to my own accounts, I remember it was right after I had read up on the thread about the Darigan Sword of Death and featheralley and stuff that I joined the community. I was very wary at first, I didn't even introduce myself, I knew I didn't fit in right away, I mean, I'm a non-cheater in one of the main Neo cheating forums, but.... IDK, I mean, after a while, I decided to loosen up, and just chat with people here. Everyone is so chill, and it is a great Neo community (WAY better than the horrible experience that I had on the Neotag in Tumblr, which only rose my anxiety levels to off the roof because it was drama ALL of the time, and it took a long time to shake that off), full of people who truly reach out, and help each other, who are funny, and who are also mature and yet so differing, and plus, I could talk about my opinions and loosen up without having to worry about getting frozen, reported or at least shunned in Neo, I mean, that's another great thing, also because I'm part of a guild that's very uptight in most things, and anyways, there's the whole paranoia in Neo of being warned or frozen, mainly when you have a legit account that you're working on, which makes it very difficult to say anything much. So yeah, cLraik was scary at first, but now... It's cool, I like it.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DJ Music Man For This Useful Post:

Aura (05-05-2016)