DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    2h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    How about a remake of the magma pool alerter? I don't see it here on clraik.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    sakhmet solitaire autoplayer

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    201 times
    Time Online
    7h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Neopet account creator and a yahoo account creator

my dreams would come true

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    2h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Oh, how about a -edited out-? That would be epic!
    Last edited by 5252; 01-15-2012 at 12:50 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    4h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxamillion View Post
    Remake the Multi-Trainer
    That was the my favorite program eveeeeeeeeeeeeeer omg
    Same here, I miss the multi-trainer a lot, especially during GMC.

Another request would be to add a search by name on the pet (pound) sniper - but with the option to use a list instead of the just one pet we can search now.

Joe (and all of the other great programmers here) thank you for getting so many programs out so quickly

You guys are awesome!
    http://clraik.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=156&dateline=13243592  03

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    134/0
    Mentioned
    108 times
    Time Online
    7d 20h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by gorthalon View Post
    Oh, how about a -edited out-? That would be epic!
    Joe says we can't talk about -edited out- anymore
    Last edited by 5252; 01-15-2012 at 12:50 PM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    neoquest 1 autoplayer

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    4d 14h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I'd be in favor of programs that can be run offline without direct connection to the account for the puzzle games for example. I've actually thought about 3 programs that I might write.

1. Shapeshifter - I believe there's one already out there but it's connected to neopets to run. I'd like an offline one where I can read in my game, compute it on my own PC, and press in the right solutions. Don't have to worry about timing and other stuff of connecting (like being caught using a program and frozen). Probably easy as the possible games is very small. #ways to place a piece * #pieces = small.

2. Cellblock - Similar desire for an offline version. I imagine an approach to solve this could be similar to how chess was solved the first time vs a human champion. Using a minimax algorithm but one with alpha beta pruning so that games can be computed in exponentially less time (hopefully seconds). Wouldn't even have to worry about faulty stepping like deep blue does as it is known to the human the technique and the presence of time forces the PC to recompute a tree in finite time to hopefully make a mistake if the player makes a 2nd best rather than best move. That would be difficult. Would take some time though.

3. Mystery pic solver - I'm debating how this could be handled. This might only be feasable offline. If I could somehow cache all of the possible neopets images (probably terabytes of possibilities), then it might be doable. There are siggraph papers for rapid search of image patterns across massive image databases by doing some precomputation and tree building. Would only require a similarity transform for the size and there wouldn't even be a rotational component to make it easier. Still probably the hardest of them all due to getting the images first.

If anyone had some ideas to help with these problems you can PM me or if Joe or some other programmer wants to take on these I spelled out how I think they could be approached.
    Last edited by tcas4200; 01-16-2012 at 01:16 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    3d 12h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    mmmn Auction sniper ... Usershop Sniper, PET sniper ... Pet creator ... Account creator

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    26d 13h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by tcas4200 View Post
    I'd be in favor of programs that can be run offline without direct connection to the account for the puzzle games for example. I've actually thought about 3 programs that I might write.

1. Shapeshifter - I believe there's one already out there but it's connected to neopets to run. I'd like an offline one where I can read in my game, compute it on my own PC, and press in the right solutions. Don't have to worry about timing and other stuff of connecting (like being caught using a program and frozen). Probably easy as the possible games is very small. #ways to place a piece * #pieces = small.

2. Cellblock - Similar desire for an offline version. I imagine an approach to solve this could be similar to how chess was solved the first time vs a human champion. Using a minimax algorithm but one with alpha beta pruning so that games can be computed in exponentially less time (hopefully seconds). Wouldn't even have to worry about faulty stepping like deep blue does as it is known to the human the technique and the presence of time forces the PC to recompute a tree in finite time to hopefully make a mistake if the player makes a 2nd best rather than best move. That would be difficult. Would take some time though.

3. Mystery pic solver - I'm debating how this could be handled. This might only be feasable offline. If I could somehow cache all of the possible neopets images (probably terabytes of possibilities), then it might be doable. There are siggraph papers for rapid search of image patterns across massive image databases by doing some precomputation and tree building. Would only require a similarity transform for the size and there wouldn't even be a rotational component to make it easier. Still probably the hardest of them all due to getting the images first.

If anyone had some ideas to help with these problems you can PM me or if Joe or some other programmer wants to take on these I spelled out how I think they could be approached.
    Program 1 is amazingly complex, you have no idea how difficult shapeshifter gets at higher levels. Yes there is a program out, and yes, it is a standalone like you said. You can find it if you try, and its truly an amazing peice of work by its creator. No I'm not talking about the codex one, that one is broken and just bad.

Program 3 exists, but only one guy has it. I doubt he'll release his method anytime soon.