DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    131 times
    Time Online
    46d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Be honest, be yourself and the rest will come together.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    Aura loves me ♥
    Accelerator's cK gma :')

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    39d 11h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Semtex View Post
    How old are you/where do you spend most of your time?
    Very young, and at home or at work. Most of the people are work are very friendly, but not necessarily the type of people I'd hang out with. :/

Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    If you live in Australia around Brisbane we can be friends.

Less time on phone and computer devices work and go out to beach another public place and spark a convo from what ever the other person could be doing at the time, if someone needs help help them out and spark a convo and ask to hang out some time if they seem cool.

I used to drink lots of coffee and would just spark a convo in a line waiting to get coffee.

I brought a VIP pass for Dream World here in Aus i live 20mins from the theme park just to pick up girls there plus i love me a roller coaster.

I find by talking about the other person seems to lead to any relationship or a starting point to something like friendship too because who doesn't like attention these days!! Girls be crazy for some simple attention in the moment even just to make friends.

Honestly i stopped social networking 8years ago now i don't do twitter or FB or anyways because you do become a turtle and just shut off from rest of the world even though in your mind you're "connected" its BS lie to yourself for being lonely and sad just think about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh man, sparking up a conversation with a stranger sounds terrifying ;__; My social anxiety won't allow it... but I have a feeling when school starts for me in the Fall, I'll be forced to overcome it. I never gave the social media thing a thought, but you're right. Very few people on my friends list post about their negative emotions, so whenever I browse my Facebook news feed, I end up comparing my darkest moments to other people's highlights - if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    come chill with me, we live close
    when where what
    do you wanna come to the night market

Quote Originally Posted by Cath View Post
    Your username is @(you need an account to see links), this is a reason big enough for us to be friends.
    Haha, yes! Let's be best friends. Everyone will be so jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by Aska View Post
    I had the revelation a few months ago too. But I'm also rubbish at talking to people in real life so I've just made more online friends which has filled some of the void. My inbox is open if you want to chat.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk
    I wish I could make more online friends!

BUYING: Online friends w/ UCs.

Quote Originally Posted by Peridot View Post
    personally i send people cups of my blood after i get their address off the deep web if i want to be friends with them, but apparently thats "weird" and "probably illegal you sick fuck" so you might wanna use that technique with caution.
    dude that's hot
    can i get one too??

Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    Kinki!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kinki Kids is a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by masterwolfe View Post
    I find it's easier to make friends in forced situations like group projects or work teams. Small talk and shared misery leads to common interests!!
    Looking forward to this when the Fall term rolls around... oh boy.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Memory View Post
    Uh..... Uh..... IDK, I mean, I have social anxiety, which is like, a HUGE wall for me to overcome whenever I have to face situations where I have to become, in some level, familiar with others, and it is something that dates back from even elementary school for me, my parents would have to order me to talk to others in school, and make me report every day how much social interaction, and if I actually got to meet someone new that day, because it's hard for me to do it on my own, and my parents had serious worries that I would become isolated in school, and it didn't help that I changed schools often, so I had to keep on doing that over and over, and I mean, I guess the best way, or at least the best way I could find out, is to just to put on a character, like a persona, and jump onto talking about something, anything, IDK, just ignore your fear and do it, since it's not you who's talking, it's your character, your persona. I mean, it doesn't always work, but it is like, better than anything else I've tried.

But I mean, IDK how close do you mean by friends. Because I mean, this way, you do sort of end up sort of distant from them, anyways, because it's not you, after all, but, I mean, I guess that, if you stay longer around those people, you end up relaxing around them, and then you can become closer..... Or end up losing them. :-/ But I guess that's just part of the whole thing, anyways.
    I've lost a lot of friends over the years. I also have a bit of social anxiety, so whenever I am invited out, I've always declined. ;__; And then they stopped inviting me and I guess they figured I was really distant, so they left me alone.

But I've been trying my best to improve it recently. I've already went out so many times with my coworkers, and they keep on inviting me for other things, but I feel like I'm at a social limit! I need more time to myself! I'm not used to this sudden surge of friendliness and going out stuff...

Baby steps, I guess! I'm still working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bexxie View Post
    Be honest, be yourself and the rest will come together.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    i hate everyone

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mayuri For This Useful Post:

DJ Music Man (06-27-2016),Mindfang (06-27-2016),potatoespotate (06-27-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/1
    Mentioned
    533 times
    Time Online
    134d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    I also hate everyone.
    In fact, there's A LOT of people on cK who would tell you I'm a damn vindictive person to everyone.

Let's be pals.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mophead For This Useful Post:

Set (06-29-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    We can be friends

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoba View Post
    when where what
    do you wanna come to the night market
    i wanna gooo
    if i ever head out in that direction i'll hit you up
    i love luna

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    39d 11h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    i wanna gooo
    if i ever head out in that direction i'll hit you up
    nooo like come w/ me and my coworkers LOL

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    nooo like come w/ me and my coworkers LOL
    omgg when tho?
    richmond's pretty far for me to go
    i love luna

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    28d 11h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    But I've been trying my best to improve it recently. I've already went out so many times with my coworkers, and they keep on inviting me for other things, but I feel like I'm at a social limit! I need more time to myself! I'm not used to this sudden surge of friendliness and going out stuff...

Baby steps, I guess! I'm still working on it.

This sums me up pretty much. Like I don't want to keep declining invitations until everyone basically shuns me out because they think I hate hanging out with them, but if you ask me out so often I get so exhausted! I NEED my me time, I don't really do anything in particular which makes it even harder to reject invitations without making it seem like I'm flat out uninterested in people. I am interested in hanging out sometimes but ugh going out so often just drains me, also sometimes they're doing things I really rather not be doing so it kind of bores/frustrates me. ;u;

But good for you on working on it! Maybe it'll be easier for you in the future.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    39d 11h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mophead View Post
    I also hate everyone.
    In fact, there's A LOT of people on cK who would tell you I'm a damn vindictive person to everyone.

Let's be pals.
    Wow, I totally missed this post. ;_;

Dude, let's hate everyone together.

Quote Originally Posted by Misha View Post
    We can be friends
    A-A new friend? \ ; o ; / <3

Quote Originally Posted by potatoespotate View Post
    This sums me up pretty much. Like I don't want to keep declining invitations until everyone basically shuns me out because they think I hate hanging out with them, but if you ask me out so often I get so exhausted! I NEED my me time, I don't really do anything in particular which makes it even harder to reject invitations without making it seem like I'm flat out uninterested in people. I am interested in hanging out sometimes but ugh going out so often just drains me, also sometimes they're doing things I really rather not be doing so it kind of bores/frustrates me. ;u;

But good for you on working on it! Maybe it'll be easier for you in the future.
    This is me 100%! I like to stay indoors and do my own thing. Sometimes, I'll go out by myself, but that's about it. I prefer going out alone over being with other people... I wonder why that is. Going out with others is fine with me every once in a while though. Much better than how I was some years ago where I refused to hang out with other people ALL the time.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Peridot View Post
    personally i send people cups of my blood after i get their address off the deep web if i want to be friends with them, but apparently thats "weird" and "probably illegal you sick fuck" so you might wanna use that technique with caution.
    I think it's flattering and I'd rub it on myself.

Also @(you need an account to see links), much love from me. <3 We can be frans~ & from what you're saying, sounds like you're suffering from social anxiety.

Edit: O THIS WAS COVERED ALREADY ;o; sorry
    Last edited by Set; 06-29-2016 at 04:27 PM.