DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 21h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    The PCers won't report if they think they'll get frozen for doing it. If they reported before because they thought they'd be frozen otherwise, we just reversed their reasoning. Now it is safer to NOT report than TO report, IMO.

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Corliss For This Useful Post:

Double.Trouble (09-14-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    1d 7h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute View Post
    i haven't been on the purge chat in ages before today, and honestly i don't remember any of these people's usernames. there used to be a whoooole different set of people chatting over there, they were cliquey as well but i don't think they were these people? am i wrong?
    the people there now aren't the original group. sounds like the OGs moved to facebook and these are their replacements?

I say.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kec For This Useful Post:

Absolute (09-14-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Man I wish I understood all these things I need to read it all from page 1 t.t

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

Arsura (09-14-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    2d 18h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    i haven't been on the purge chat in ages before today, and honestly i don't remember any of these people's usernames. there used to be a whoooole different set of people chatting over there, they were cliquey as well but i don't think they were these people? am i wrong?

No, you're not wrong. In fact, the facebook group mostly consists of these people that barely play neopets anymore, let alone post in the pound chat. It's a rather small group, most people who post in the boards do not belong to it, neither does panther.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; 09-14-2013 at 01:33 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    8d 8h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Hmmm. I didn't realize the other people who had their UCs converted didn't do anything?
    I agree Panther deserved it for the fact alone that she went around reporting UCs when she had bought some herself. That's just low.
    But, messing with the people who we can't prove reported any UCs is just a bit too far.

I hope that tonight, if things still go down, it will happen to those who deserve it. It's just a bit scary, really, knowing people who didn't do anything got fucked over too. I've had my accounts for years and years and I'd be beyond pissed if I got screwed over for nothing like they did.

Panther deserved it though. Don't care if you've done both good and bad things in your life lol everyone has. The fact is, the bad that you did didn't deserve to go unnoticed and you got what was coming to you. I do hope you get your pets back though, and hopefully you have learned not to mess with the fire.. which gave you most of those same pets you had taken away.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ladyoftheflowers For This Useful Post:

catnip (09-14-2013),Ink (09-15-2013),Saru (09-14-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    *I would just like to state for the record that Panther is not and never was a part of the facebook group. She knows it's there, and that's it. Sorry to disappoint- but we're not a report happy group. I'm sure most, if not all of us, are fine with the buying and selling of UCs and other such goings on as long as it's not active accounts. I've recently self-froze but I myself was not 100% legit when I was playing.

I'd also like to point out that most of us don't play neo as actively any more anyway. We're a group of friends that met two purges ago and were sick of getting in trouble on neo for being inappropriate so we eventually moved to facebook. We talk about boobs and post pictures of our cats. Any neo-related posts in the group and pretty boring as fuck. Usually just links to pets UFA that someone might be interested in applying for or pictures of retarded mashups from jelly.neo's item previews.

TL;DR version: Panther's not in the group. We don't report. We like boobs.
    Last edited by Monica; 09-14-2013 at 01:37 PM.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Monica For This Useful Post:

Air (09-14-2013),Corliss (09-14-2013),kec (09-14-2013),Saru (09-14-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    42d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    No, you're not wrong. In fact, the facebook group mostly consists of these people that barely play neopets anymore, let alone post in the pound chat. It's a rather small group, most people who post in the boards do not belong to it, neither does panther.
    confused as to why panther told Irish to keep chatter about suspicious pets on the facebook group then

the amount of back-pedalling the purge chat is doing is hilarious rn (to the point of pinning the blame on olly, really?)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by oventoast View Post
    confused as to why panther told Irish to keep chatter about suspicious pets on the facebook group then
    Because Panther was probs burned that she wasn't allowed in the group. Some of us are friends with her on facebook, but we didn't feel comfortable as a whole with inviting her to join us.

And Irish says a lot of nonsense and gets herself into more trouble than she's worth. Bark's worse than her bite, yeah?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Monica For This Useful Post:

Balletdancer (09-14-2013),Corliss (09-14-2013),oventoast (09-14-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    21h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    i thought the olly chat started here, in this thread? someone brought up ninth and olly and how it all started with their guide to spotting suspicious behavior, no?

i feel like i might be confused now.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    487 times
    Time Online
    26d 4h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Haha View Post
    Anyway, I didn't mean to spend hours defending myself from Ms. Oventoast here.

I'm glad a lot more people on this thread have realized the shit that went down two days ago was seriously awful, and hopefully that will mean fewer innocent people get hurt today.
    Peace. : )
    When you wake up every morning, do you tell yourself "I will be extra retarded today!"?

I see you have an opinion?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jolz For This Useful Post:

oventoast (09-14-2013)

Page 128 of 219 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178 ... LastLast