11/0
    Mentioned
    70 times
    Time Online
    23d 19h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

I has a question?

So I'm looking to buy a VWN UC Plushie Hissi for myself only problem is I don't get paid enough to pay it off all in one payment so would there be a seller who would be willing to work with me making 3 Easy payments toward the Hissi

Please don't blast me for asking it doesn't make me a scammer and it sure doesn't make you look very smart

The only reason I'm doing it this way is because I'm bad at saving lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    137 times
    Time Online
    53d 21h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Why don't you save up the money instead and then pay in full? I'm not sure if anyone would want to wait on you to give them the payments that way, not calling you a scammer or anything. I'd be pretty impatient if I had to wait for someone to pay me like that, lol.

[/FONT]

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    70 times
    Time Online
    23d 19h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonMoon View Post
    Why don't you save up the money instead and then pay in full? I'm not sure if anyone would want to wait on you to give them the payments that way, not calling you a scammer or anything. I'd be pretty impatient if I had to wait for someone to pay me like that, lol.
    Yeah but think of it this way in my way you would have $50 coming in once every two weeks for a month and a half plus I'm bad at saving if it's in my bank account it's getting spent lol

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    The only way a deal like that would work is if you give the $50 to a middleman or the seller up front, and once it's paid off, you get the information. That should absolve you of your money mismanagement and any security issues with the transaction. If anyone would happen to give you the Hissi with the type of deal you're looking for, it would be a first.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    70 times
    Time Online
    23d 19h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    The only way a deal like that would work is if you give the $50 to a middleman or the seller up front, and once it's paid off, you get the information. That should absolve you of your money mismanagement and any security issues with the transaction. If anyone would happen to give you the Hissi with the type of deal you're looking for, it would be a first.
    Yeah I mean I would obviously on deal with certain people on here like Andrew Drizzy or Kylae
    That and those three people are the only one on this site with one for sale lol
    Last edited by Jeremy; 07-31-2014 at 12:46 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    278/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    51d 7h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    I've had this done for me but obviously I have been around longer and have made a lot more sales/purchases. I would suggest saving, I know its hard but you'll get there.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    70 times
    Time Online
    23d 19h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    You may have made more purchases but I have been here since June 2012 you joined May 2013 so it's not all about Purchases

Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    17d 23h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    You may have made more purchases but I have been here since June 2012 you joined May 2013 so it's not all about Purchases
    Eh, it kind of is. When you're a respected and trusted buyer/seller you have a better chance at this than someone who joined before you but is less trusted in the market. Someone who has low feedback and joined near the forum's creation could easily scam. It's not about join dates, either.

I agree with Elmo, you're better off saving. Better to teach yourself to save rather than have to do multiple payments.
    Last edited by noah; 07-31-2014 at 01:00 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    70 times
    Time Online
    23d 19h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    It is what it is until I get my UC Plushie Hissi we shall she are any of those people online now @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    17d 23h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    It is what it is until I get my UC Plushie Hissi we shall she are any of those people online now @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)
    Before confronting any of the staff about this you should probably find someone who is actually selling a Hissi and is willing to do this. Not much of a point in asking them to help when you don't have anyone to sell you the UC you want.