Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Habi Bot 1.1 User Guide (Habitarium AutoPlayer)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    4d 8h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    nvm, ill upload it later.
    Last edited by Thunder; 04-01-2013 at 05:25 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    4d 8h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    (you need an account to see links)

Here, the HabiGUI.pyw (goes where the previous client.py went), and the Habi.py for it(you need to replace these, or else it won't run. Goes the same place as the previous habi, in the classes folder.)

I haven't fully tested it, so if there are any errors, I will try and fix them. The log does not update when open, one has to close it and open it again to update. Im working on this.
    resourcehack and setmeup are integrated in it, but sometimes they don't work. Why? I don't know. But usually i works, so, when adding a new account, make sure it has a habi made like before, then uncheck the "used habi before" button, and press start on the account. It'll go through the resource hacks, and the setmeup, thne start the do loop. The fix I have for fixing recursion is that it makes a new thread. Sometimes this doesn't work. Dunno why either lol. Anyways, just message me if there are issues, and enjoy. Also, don't run six accounts at a time lol, it usually gets them frozen. 2 or 3 should be safe.

EDIT: Had an account go through the setmeup, resourhack 1 and 2, and start doloop no issue. Maybe issues stem from connectivity, if there are any. Please, tell me if you're using this and you get errors.
    Last edited by Thunder; 04-02-2013 at 01:38 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    1d 16h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mind sharing what changes you made to your habi.py?

They GUI (wonder what they stand for) would be something like the main runner of the script I suppose? Importing from all the other codes?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    4d 8h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    The GUI runs the program. It has the ability to add accounts, remove them, save them to memory, and start them. It also has the ability to do resourehack twice (for each equipment), and then start the main function. It also has the ability to restart if the max recursion is met (this isn't the best fix, however, rare probably has the right idea in finding the html). Double click on an account, and the log pops up for what the account has done. The log resets if a) resourcehack and setmeup are done or b) the account restarts it's thread.

It runs pretty smoothly. Just replace HabiGUI with client, and my habi.py file with yours, as without doing that, the GUI won't run (has special function in it for log that is called from GUI, and also has a list of all the output for the log)

As for changes to my habi.py, besides the ones necessary for the GUI, its basically what I told you before. I changed the main egg count down to six, but I left all the nests on because whatever, doesn't affect the ability for the accounts to make XP, and actually adds more XP as it has to build them. Added a dummy build, with the timer. Hmm... Fixed some coding here and there, optimized it basically.
    Last edited by Thunder; 04-02-2013 at 11:35 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    1d 16h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Ah I see. I'll try your GUI this weekend then, but tailored for my habi.py

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    109 times
    Time Online
    103d 17h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley121295 View Post
    how do i open it? it's just a bunch of folders when i download it to my computer. what do i need to do to get it to open?
    The first page says it all x:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    4d 8h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Potatoes View Post
    Ah I see. I'll try your GUI this weekend then, but tailored for my habi.py
    To do this, you will have to first make a list in __init__, change all the print statements in your version of habi so that they append to that list, then make a function called updateLog that returns this list. This isn't too much work, but it's a pain changing all the print statements. I've already done this, so if you want to make it easier, just replace whatever code you want to replace in my version of it, change all the print statements to self.programLog.append("whatever"), and that should work! Otherwise, the GUI will get a runtime error whenever you try and open the log.
    Last edited by Thunder; 04-04-2013 at 11:58 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    1d 16h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Just got back from work and found that my habi is locked out X.x

I still can run the script normally..

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

WAtch it die lockout. Dammit...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    9h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    i have it downloaded, but how do i open it?

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

when i right click on client.py and open, it says to use the internet to find a program that can open the file...am i going in the right direction?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    109 times
    Time Online
    103d 17h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley121295 View Post
    i have it downloaded, but how do i open it?

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

when i right click on client.py and open, it says to use the internet to find a program that can open the file...am i going in the right direction?

Right click > Edit in Idle