DL/UL
    133/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    6d 5h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Hey @(you need an account to see links)! Welcome to cK!
    I'm Alexander! Nice to meet you ^_^
    Let me know if you ever need anything!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel View Post
    ahhhh, i love that quote @(you need an account to see links)
    my personal favorite is "you're entirely bonkers. but i'll tell you a secret - all the best people are."

but yes, hahaha
    i mean, there are some people who claim to be wholly legit and are just really, really good at restocking
    and i have some friends that i know for sure are legit
    and are just really freaking good at neopets
    but more often than not...it takes a little bit of help xD
    just be careful not to overdo it because that's what seems to get people in trouble occasionally... blah

and yeah, hahaha, finding out that i had friends on here, too, was pretty fabulous
    it was like "...so...um...hi..."
    but then it was all good because we had this mutual understanding
    like a little secret we keep from the rest of neopia

It really would be amazing to be entirely "legit" on Neopets. I think about that sometimes, I really do. The only thing is, after a while, being too "legit" for too long, kinda makes anyone look a bit, well, peculiar. I mean... I really can and do (at times) admire them. The fortitude, the patience, the restraint, the amazing control and ability to delay all things "gratification." It's cool- for a while. But then, I wonder... Do I really want to be a Neo-virgin for ever? After a while, I think that even the most pure and honorable of acts and intentions, begin to seem as though one is clutching much too tightly to that once blind and beautiful innocence of the past. For example- At 18 someone tells me that they're a virgin, I think to myself- WOW! Good for you! Now... That same person tells me the same at 40? Erm... I'm going to start wondering what's wrong. Seriously, I would try to not think like that but, well... I would. Yes. I would and even if that makes me a bad, bad, terrible person... I still would. However, it is really -all- a game, though. Thankfully, for those of us who grow weary of repeatedly hitting the Kass, chasing the endless Meercas, stinging the stowaway, etc., there exists this- This wonderful secret and the multitude of other "games" that entice, intrigue, and amuse. If this part of "Neopia" didn't exist, neither would the other. Searching for weaknesses, discovering angles, and evaluating risks... It's all just the flip side of the same game. Just more thrilling; just more real. Jeez. I really ought to ramble on like this for my petpet(petpetpet?) look-up page. lol! That would be soooome spotlight page. hehe No worries about overdoing much on this side of the monitor. I'm in awe of those who possess the ability to manipulate codes like poets with words. Sadly, I lack the even the most basic skills in this area. I'm more of a Neopian "test pilot" for all on this site. If my account isn't frozen after running my attempting to run these program things... The programs are virtually fool proof (because I have started/stopped, logged in/out, remembered/forgotten, turned it off/on, the right way/wrong way... You name it!) And if my account still exists... I'm rather certain that those accounts which aren't subjected to my kind of computer craziness- are looking crystal clean and legit, if only by comparison. It's humbling to know that I will be contributing to this site; if only in that way.

"There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter. Which luckily I am."
    The Mad Hatter ― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Hello, Alexander! Thank you for the welcome. It is so very nice to meet you, as well!

BTW- I wasn't expecting your avatar! LOL! Nothing says, "That was funny!" like my cleaning Dr. Pepper off of my monitor!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hi! Welcome to Clraik!
    Tick tock. That's the sound of your running out.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    30d 13h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Welcome to clraik - reading your responses so far I think you'll fit in wonderfully and you'll be a valuable member of the community so I'm VERY glad you decided to give us a try *snugs*
    I hope you have a wonderful time here

Shhh.. Doll is sleeping. PM me for best results
    (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 4h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Welcome to clraik

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    312 times
    Time Online
    77d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    @(you need an account to see links)

Welcome to clraik! You will love the community here and everyones always willing to help!

My first suggestion is buy v.I.p so you can take sdvantage of the awesome programs that are being offered

(you need an account to see links)!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Hi! Welcome to Clraik!
    Thanks, Dan!

---------- Post added at 06:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Doll View Post
    Welcome to clraik - reading your responses so far I think you'll fit in wonderfully and you'll be a valuable member of the community so I'm VERY glad you decided to give us a try *snugs*
    I hope you have a wonderful time here
    Aww... Thanks so much, Doll. This site has something which a lot of sites lack imho- That being a warm sense of community, acceptance, and humor thrown in for good measure That speaks well for all of the members which Ive been fortunate enough to meet, as well as the admins, who have the sometimes daunting task of maintaining that balance. This site is really impressive and I am the fortunate one to have found it!

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

Thank you, Abidala. Being new is often such a "goofy" kinda thing for me... So I truly do appreciate the welcome

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vindictive View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)

Welcome to clraik! You will love the community here and everyones always willing to help!

My first suggestion is buy v.I.p so you can take sdvantage of the awesome programs that are being offered

(you need an account to see links)!
    Thanks, Vindictive! This really is a great group of people here and I can't often say enough just how fantastic it is to find a site like this! Programs and downloads are all over the Internet, but finding programs and downloads AND a group of people who are as real and well, "cool" as the people here- Priceless! On that note, I am definitely going to be looking into your suggestion of upgrading my membership! I think it'd be a great deal for the emoticons, alone! Add all the other perks, and I have no doubt that it's worthwhile and a bargain! (<--Yeh... I wasnt joking about those emoticons lol)