Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who's ready for season 6 of Walking Dead?!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    141 times
    Time Online
    24d 1h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by domedyne View Post
    I'm really looking forward to next season, but at the same time I'm kind of terrified because this season is where one of my favorite characters dies in the comics... I know the show isn't purely the same as the comics, but still... ;_;
    I hope it is not Daryl

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I still haven't finished that Terminus season..should probably get on that. So many shows I'm in the middle of watching.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    I got to season 2 and it got boring as fuck on some farm , gave up :X

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkByte View Post
    I got to season 2 and it got boring as fuck on some farm , gave up :X
    It actually picks up after that, get's pretty exciting. Then boring again. Then exciting again. Shows overdue for some boredom now though lmao

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    47d 17h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    The show is like 90% slow, but the 10% that is sheer awesomeness is what has all their fans addicted.

I haven't read the comics at all, so I have no idea which characters die in this season relative to the comics... but I know the comics and show have a lot of differences. Some people alive in it are dead in the show, and vice versa.
    Tbf, Tyrese's death didn't really get to me. I was like "oh... that was kinda out of the blue..."

But I LOVE how they've made Rick and Carol's characters turn out >:] I'm excited to see where they go with it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    7h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by wrisun View Post
    The show is like 90% slow, but the 10% that is sheer awesomeness is what has all their fans addicted.

I haven't read the comics at all, so I have no idea which characters die in this season relative to the comics... but I know the comics and show have a lot of differences. Some people alive in it are dead in the show, and vice versa.
    Tbf, Tyrese's death didn't really get to me. I was like "oh... that was kinda out of the blue..."

But I LOVE how they've made Rick and Carol's characters turn out >:] I'm excited to see where they go with it.
    I disagree with the part that you say 90% slow and 10% of awesomeness and that the fan base is from the 10% awesomeness.

personally and i think alot more people (including my gf) think the show is so awesome because it shows how psicologicly they change every season. The effect of survival in this world. I think actually the persons that stop watching are the people that were fan because of that 10% action, and dont understand the serie behind all the action. Sorry for my english haha, not a native speaker.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    47d 17h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Quote Originally Posted by radiozender View Post
    I disagree with the part that you say 90% slow and 10% of awesomeness and that the fan base is from the 10% awesomeness.

personally and i think alot more people (including my gf) think the show is so awesome because it shows how psicologicly they change every season. The effect of survival in this world. I think actually the persons that stop watching are the people that were fan because of that 10% action, and dont understand the serie behind all the action. Sorry for my english haha, not a native speaker.
    Ah, I think I just phrased mine weird...

I meant each episode is 90% slow and 10% awesome. Like it's slow and just casual walking and talking for 90%, and the other 10% is fighting zombies, drama, etc x)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    5d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    As someone who discredited the walking dead after Season 1 (when it first came out) because it was too slow... should I catch up on the show?
    Are the other seasons better?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    7h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by John_ View Post
    As someone who discredited the walking dead after Season 1 (when it first came out) because it was too slow... should I catch up on the show?
    Are the other seasons better?
    i think so, but it keeps being slow if you just want to see zombies!

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    207/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    49d 16h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Pff i love this shit. It's on the internet right now, but going to watch it later when i'm in bed.