2/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    20d 5h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

Premium Help?!

Alright, so I'm asking this for my first @(you need an account to see links) because she's shy, but we need help and I thought who better to ask then the people of cK?

So, Harley's premium ended today and automatically recharged her credit card for the next year.
    However, she meant to cancel it last night before today however couldn't do that due to the fact her internet was down.

She contacted TNT about it, asking for a refund, explaining she does not have the funds for Premium at the moment as she has too many bills to pay and neopets is the last thing that needs to be paid.

TNT sent her this response

Solved:
    (6/18/2014 3:28 PM PDT)
    Thank you for writing. Membership purchases are actually automatically recurring, as mentioned on the site, and upon purchase. Membership purchases are non-refundable, as stated on the site as well.

However, I can issue a refund for this as a one-time courtesy. With this, the player account will have to be closed, since the entire duration of the Membership plan is fully accessible, which cannot be removed.

If you would like to go ahead with this, please reply back with the billing name & zip code, and the last 4 digits of the credit card used for purchase (if purchased directly with a credit card) / PayPal email address used (if purchased using PayPal) - for verification purposes only.

Which I'm sure other people have gotten this message
    I take it as TNT telling her to either pay them the 70 dollar fee or they're ice her account.

We're looking for any advice on how to handle this, what to do.
    Just anything you have for us would be super helpful!

thank you in advance!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    636 times
    Time Online
    88d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    @(you need an account to see links) had this same problem not too long ago.
    I don't think it was ever resolved - it was for Premium she'd purchased for a friend, so she didn't want to ice their account for her to get her money back, but TNT was (of course) super unhelpful.

I think the only options are to sacrifice up the account for the full year or just suck it up and take the hit of being charged with Premium.
    Because why on earth would TNT consider the fact that they could just have good customer service for once?

Sorry about the problem you're having.
    Maybe someone else has gotten better luck, but I don't believe it ever worked out for Colbs - hopefully someone has some better advice, though!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rachel For This Useful Post:

Patches (06-18-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    20d 5h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

dammit. why does tnt do this to us x.x
    I feel it's some form of.. idk, bribe? or whatever you call it.

Well thank you for sharing that experience! I haven't ever heard of TNT doing this to anyone X.x

I think Harley will may have to cut the loses and either pay or move as much as she can and let tnt take it from her
    sadly, it's how TNT is :T

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    636 times
    Time Online
    88d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post

dammit. why does tnt do this to us x.x
    I feel it's some form of.. idk, bribe? or whatever you call it.

Well thank you for sharing that experience! I haven't ever heard of TNT doing this to anyone X.x

I think Harley will may have to cut the loses and either pay or move as much as she can and let tnt take it from her
    sadly, it's how TNT is :T
    I really can't possibly believe that they can't control that once premium is on an account, they can't just like, click a button and take it back off.
    I think it's just another one of those times where doing that would mean losing money, so they try and encourage people (in an under-handed way) to just pay it to keep their account.

Just be careful if she does start moving things off, as you don't want her to be flagged for moving too much off too quickly, because then it'll get frozen anyway. xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    10d 12h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Hey, this is Harley here. I don't know how to ping anyone, so pardon my noobiness when it comes to the forums.

Rachel, thank you so much for sharing that experience with me. I knew TNT were horrible businessmen and are downright rotten to their players. Their sense of customer service is seriously lacking, and I'd hoped that maybe with the move to JumpStart, they'd just start caring more for their players - especially their players that spend a lot of money in buying their (often times) crappy NC items.

I think either way I'll lose to TNT - lose my account to them, or spend my money for the premium. I haven't heard of TNT being this huge of dick before, but I guess this is how they trap you into giving them your money :/

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Seems like another example of poor customer service. This is unfortunate. I'm sorry that you're having this complication, @(you need an account to see links).

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    20d 5h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Just be careful if she does start moving things off, as you don't want her to be flagged for moving too much off too quickly, because then it'll get frozen anyway. xD
    X3 we will be. Proxies galore.
    I don't think TNT will care much about the pets (a krawk, a draik and two other pets) as much as they would about her NC all being moved.

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    356d 7h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    This is worst than poor customer service, it's disgusting. It's just screaming "We don't care about you just give us money." :/

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Cheese (06-18-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    20d 5h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

that's what I'm thinking too.
    "Give us your money or we freeze MUAhAHA"

How hard is it to take the premium off and refund the money?

I swear, I bet if they could, or who knows they might actually be doing it, they'd be having a service that you could pay your account to not be touched by them or to be un-iced.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    636 times
    Time Online
    88d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    Hey, this is Harley here. I don't know how to ping anyone, so pardon my noobiness when it comes to the forums.

Rachel, thank you so much for sharing that experience with me. I knew TNT were horrible businessmen and are downright rotten to their players. Their sense of customer service is seriously lacking, and I'd hoped that maybe with the move to JumpStart, they'd just start caring more for their players - especially their players that spend a lot of money in buying their (often times) crappy NC items.

I think either way I'll lose to TNT - lose my account to them, or spend my money for the premium. I haven't heard of TNT being this huge of dick before, but I guess this is how they trap you into giving them your money :/
    Oh, believe me, I'm right there with you.
    It's sickening.
    I'm pretty sure that was the moment when Colby realized that she was done with Neopets, done caring, done for good.
    I think, if it had been her own account that was being paid for (& it wasn't a year-long subscription), she'd have just let them freeze her, but she didn't want to freeze her friend's account.

It's so ridiculous.
    Just be safe, whatever you decide to do.
    I would say it might be worth a shot to ask them if they'd let you transfer things to a different account first, but that would be too logical for them to support, I bet, and would probably just bring attention to the fact that you're transferring everything.
    Still, though, might be worth a shot?

Blah.
    So sorry for your situation.