DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    9d 19h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I got pregnant at 19 and I probably would be dead if I hadn't honestly. I'm doing it alone, work full time and it's stressful as fuck and not how I imagined my life, but I don't regret it a bit. I know what you mean though, I'm only 24 and I know people I graduated with or a few who are a bit younger who are on their 3rd, 4th kid. Blows my mind.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    24d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyric View Post
    Your daughters are going to appreciate your support and honesty. Thank you for sharing. <3
    Thank you. I hope that they one day will, of course for now I am just mean old mommy who doesn't let them eat candy 24/7 and stay up all night! On another positive note, my daughter got her report card today, and man am I one proud mommy. Oh and her pictures came.

(you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by googleport; 03-21-2016 at 02:44 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to googleport For This Useful Post:

Elf (03-21-2016),Roslyn (03-21-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by AveryFae View Post
    I got pregnant at 19 and I probably would be dead if I hadn't honestly. I'm doing it alone, work full time and it's stressful as fuck and not how I imagined my life, but I don't regret it a bit. I know what you mean though, I'm only 24 and I know people I graduated with or a few who are a bit younger who are on their 3rd, 4th kid. Blows my mind.
    A couple I know got married at 18, literally the day after we all graduated high school. Within that following year they said they were expecting. Okay no big deal I expected that. Every year since they have either been having a baby or announced another pregnancy. They are on kid #6 now, not sure if it's born yet. The catch. SUPER UBER RELIGIOUS. Had to wait until they were married to have sex and I guess they like it a lot...which also means no protection due to their beliefs. Family of 8 now. My graduating class is 27 and 28 years old. Here I am thinking my cat is my current furbaby lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/1
    Mentioned
    320 times
    Time Online
    95d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    OMG this is so me xDDDD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    199 times
    Time Online
    129d 12h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyric View Post
    I was one of those girls in high school who got pregnant.
    I walked the halls with this huge baby bump and it was horrible.
    The rumor mill, the looks of pity from faculty. It sucked.

He might not have been planned but he was worth it all.
    Gave me the ambition to graduate early, go to college, work two jobs and STILL be there for him.
    I didn't pawn him off on family, or get support from the government. I fully believe in working to support your children.

Before him I was mediocre in grades and just didn't care about school or what my life would be after school. No inspiration to achieve anything in life.
    Insert popular, inspirational shit here about how blessed I am to have him. idc

6/10 girls I know from high school have multiple baby daddy's, living off the government and still not realizing life is serious.
    For me, having a child at an early age gave me a new perspective for life. To take care of what I have and cherish those moments.
    I do believe that some chicks get pregnant on purpose to suck the government dry and pawn their offspring's off on others.
    And I quote, "Because I didn't get to have fun in high school or my twenties." All because of a child. It wasn't that child's fault you didn't get to party.

Speaking from experience here, it's wonderful to have a child and yet it's wonderful to wait until you are ready for a child. And no one really knows 'when'
    they are ready, honestly. You don't want a baby? Easy, do some research about contraceptives and know your ovulation cycles (women), or wrap it (double time!) before you tap it (men).

Otherwise, good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor.

For those teenagers who might read this and are unexpectedly expecting - there's hope, message me if you ever need to talk. I'll help you with a resume for a job, college applications and a schedule organizer to benefit your time. There is life after baby, there's a life where you enjoy your life WITH your baby.
    This made me smile

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Allegra For This Useful Post:

Lyric (03-26-2016)