Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: do y'all think tnt will ever re-release uc's?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by milokaross View Post
    I had hoped the Brightvale event would lead in to something like that because of the time travel talk. It didn’t necessarily have to be only UCs, of course. It could’ve been anything related to revisiting some past aspect of Neo.
    That's part of my hope as well.
    TNT did allude to more information coming in regards to his "punishment", perhaps the plot will continue later?
    I would love to see him move away and continue his research elsewhere, more portals to test! YAY

I would love to see an event where we could have the chance of changing color to UC by portal jumping.
    I think if TNT did it at all, it would more likely be a high end plot prize though.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    35d 9h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    I would love to see an event where we could have the chance of changing color to UC by portal jumping.
    I'd rather see them tease the possibility of getting a UC through portal-jumping and then have something go wrong and the pets end up with an Artists' Day Off look.

(you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by morpheme; 10-09-2018 at 11:04 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morpheme For This Useful Post:

Goddammit (10-09-2018),Kyle (10-10-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by morpheme View Post
    I'd rather see them tease the possibility of getting a UC through portal-jumping and then have something go wrong and the pets end up with an Artists' Day Off look.
    That is such an awesome idea.
    Just picturing this, I literally laughed so hard it brought tears to my eyes.

I'm imagining everyone hoping for a UC and tossing their pet through a portal, only to be greeted by ... A really rare color!
    Technically, wouldn't the "Artists' Day Off" colors be Unconverted?

If you're not using a shield pet for your portal jumping, that's when you really start hoping it all gets undone at the end of the event!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    130 times
    Time Online
    138d 5h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    Quote Originally Posted by morpheme View Post

[image]https://items.jellyneo.net/assets/imgs/items/34397.gif[/image]
    Oh, I’m now imagining something along the lines of Subeta’s scribble pets. It’d be fab if they could pull that off.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 5h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Absolutely not.

It's already curious enough in itself that TNT unconverts an UC when the user accidentally zaps or potions over an UC. With as much as they've clearly expressed their dislike of UC's, I don't get why they do this for users. It definitely isn't for customer retention, considering all the other issues neopets has with its very lacking customer service.

It would be great if they would allow users to make their own UC's, be it a cash shop item or some exclusive plot item, or anything really. But they won't.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagate View Post
    Absolutely not.

It's already curious enough in itself that TNT unconverts an UC when the user accidentally zaps or potions over an UC. With as much as they've clearly expressed their dislike of UC's, I don't get why they do this for users. It definitely isn't for customer retention, considering all the other issues neopets has with its very lacking customer service.

It would be great if they would allow users to make their own UC's, be it a cash shop item or some exclusive plot item, or anything really. But they won't.
    They only VERY rarely change pets back, I zapped my T1 lupe accidentally in 2012 and they refused to change it back from what I've heard they only change back hacked pets.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    51d 6h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by RealisticError View Post
    They only VERY rarely change pets back, I zapped my T1 lupe accidentally in 2012 and they refused to change it back from what I've heard they only change back hacked pets.
    Did anything ever happen with that girl who accidentally painted her UC Darigan Buzz with a darigan pb and it converted?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddammit View Post
    Did anything ever happen with that girl who accidentally painted her UC Darigan Buzz with a darigan pb and it converted?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    From what I saw she accepted it and moved on, lol (I do think it's extremely stupid you can paint a pet the same colour it currently is, though...)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RealisticError For This Useful Post:

Goddammit (10-10-2018)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    18d 6h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    i know viacom hated ucs but does the jumpstart team as well? a lot of the neo team was laid off and probably will be replaced, im not saying theres a big chance, or much of a chance, but i dont really think its impossible since jumpstart is a lot more reasonable(from what ive seen). granted i have no idea how much of the viacom-era team is left at this point.
    also, i feel like jumpstart is more likely to jump on something that will give them a guaranteed boost in income. NC UC-er would definitely rake in some cash for them.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Vriska For This Useful Post:

charchar (10-31-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    40d 23h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Quote Originally Posted by Vriska View Post
    i know viacom hated ucs but does the jumpstart team as well? a lot of the neo team was laid off and probably will be replaced, im not saying theres a big chance, or much of a chance, but i dont really think its impossible since jumpstart is a lot more reasonable(from what ive seen). granted i have no idea how much of the viacom-era team is left at this point.
    also, i feel like jumpstart is more likely to jump on something that will give them a guaranteed boost in income. NC UC-er would definitely rake in some cash for them.
    All the stuff I was quoting earlier was post-NetDragon's buyout of JumpStart. They can't do it, they don't want to do it, and they're just not going to.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ehentalix For This Useful Post:

Corliss (10-10-2018),Goddammit (10-10-2018),Sakuras (10-10-2018),Vriska (10-09-2018)