Never
    Time Online
    4h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by lixalicious View Post
    Omg I should post all the apps I got onto a petpage

I couldn't decide if I wanted to laugh or weep
    I only got ONE app for Zjii that was applying to keep her, and a dozen that wanted to retrade her

someone wanted to retrade one of mine (don't remember which) for a uc rg krawk

???????????

edit: and i'm sorry to pc lurkers reading this and thinking i am a mean and terrible foster but, i have standards, sorry ;; the apps i got were so rushed and just... beggy. a good 'friend' of mine even, begged for my ufa ucs, my NON ufa uc, and even my nc items
    If you do, please share it with all of us.

However, I do think people need to base their applications on what they would accept. I.E. If I were to apply for one of your UC pets, I'd think to myself "Oh, well I know I would never accept a rushed, 15 minute application." Then I'd make something that I, myself, would be comfortable accepting. I just wish more people thought like that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    20h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper View Post
    Good! You deserve to keep them after this fiasco.
    I'll say. It kind of gives you a whole new appreciation for your pets, right?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    i like u.
    stay gold pal
    sensually winks @ u

@(you need an account to see links) - Money is very nice ;; at this point though if I get them back I'd probably just keep them. I really wanted great homes for my xwee particularly, but I was so iffy on that peo, I'm mostly heartbroken over her. My Zjiiiiiii

also @(you need an account to see links) NO not anyone in particular i mean a lot of the petpages i got were straight begging me for it because of their hopes and dreams and the way they got hard at the sight of my xwee and how he was perfect and all that nasty crap that made me want to jump into a pit of venomous snakes

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    15h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    BUT if I get my stuff back I'm going to keep it; the pc has pissed me off too at this point with the weepy NOOO DIERTILO NOO UC FAE XWEE WAS UFA WHY ANGST

like excuse u i am a person, i had a nice neopet yeah but i am a person with feelings about my pixesls lol thanks
    Yeah, that's pretty much bullshit.
    People feel bad because that's more UCs that they'll never have a chance at.
    The majority of them don't give a shit if you get your pets back.
    Unless it means that they have another chance at them.

I didn't know you before or on the boards, nor why what happened to you happened,
    but honestly, you seem cool as hell to be taking this all in stride.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    6h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    she wouldn't really be able to sell them after them being ufa and then converted/pounded or whatever like
    everyone would know plus there are tons of pcers/taggers and the like stalking this board right now

Pronouns
    he/him/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    57d 15h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    But you know this whole thing is kind of funny because
    I myself am so tired of people coming to neo- with bought pets or NOT

with pets on an account that isn't overflowing with achievements (god forbid casual players)

and getting immediately frozen because people fly down from the heavens of the pc to rain furious accusing attacks on them in their deluded paranoia
    It seriously is a fucking witch hunt. They have no evidence to back up their claims, just OMG YOU HAVE UNDER 200 AVATARS. ILLEGIT. REPORTED. And the rest of the PC comes with torches to burn them as well. It must be entertaining for them to watch, like back in the day when the townspeople would bring their kids to watch the public lynching or burning. What great fun!
    They make people who just buy a pet out to be THE DEVIL.
    "when I say acab, I include tony p"

-Proverb, 2021

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Double.Trouble For This Useful Post:

oventoast (09-13-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    20h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    sensually winks @ u

@(you need an account to see links) - Money is very nice ;; at this point though if I get them back I'd probably just keep them. I really wanted great homes for my xwee particularly, but I was so iffy on that peo, I'm mostly heartbroken over her. My Zjiiiiiii

also @(you need an account to see links) NO not anyone in particular i mean a lot of the petpages i got were straight begging me for it because of their hopes and dreams and the way they got hard at the sight of my xwee and how he was perfect and all that nasty crap that made me want to jump into a pit of venomous snakes
    Ugh, I can't stand those apps. Seriously. I try to word mine carefully because beggar apps PISS ME OFF. Sometimes I see them and want to cuss people out, like WTF, do you really think this makes you look good? OMG. *facepalm*

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    she wouldn't really be able to sell them after them being ufa and then converted/pounded or whatever like
    everyone would know plus there are tons of pcers/taggers and the like stalking this board right now
    Yep, to everyone stalking this: I WOULD NOT sell pets if/when I get them back, I want to stay safe, yeah? I'm here because I was led here after last night's events and turns out these guys are pretty cool soooo yea

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lixalicious For This Useful Post:

oventoast (09-13-2013)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    18d 6h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by madeline- View Post
    Very true. I can think of a few ways it may be possible but I'm not going to mention. Sup lurkers.

@(you need an account to see links) fair enough. Your peophin was great, I'd have definitely applied if I had time.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    15h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    zpanther/personscout reports and harasses others for having 'illegit' pets, but she herself has bought tons. She finds old players facebooks, and harasses them for their pets, and gets them to sell them to her for next to nothing. She runs the Purge Chat and is overall a huge bitch.
    Lol someone on Tumblr.
    Or someone here on Tumblr.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Loulie For This Useful Post:

oventoast (09-13-2013)

Page 60 of 219 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast