10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m

I need help

I got a little stressed from work today. Came home, saw both my neighbors in yard. I got out Of my car and John said he needed to see me and my husband. I told my husband to go downstairs without me because I knew I would snap if they said anything about my dog. He made me go anyway and sure enough the bastard downstairs said if the dog poops one more time and we leave it they're going to evict us. The thing is, we clean up the poop every single day. I flipped out, went upstairs, grabbed my purse, cussed them out and I left. Now I'm sitting in the backseat of my car and don't want to go home.

The thing is, I listen to them bitching at each other constantly, I have to hear their screaming baby at all hours of the night, and the other neighbor Has a sewage truck that smells like shit all the time. That is the smell that got me the complaint. It wasn't my dog, it was the downstairs neighbor. Now, my husband is pissed off at me, I don't want to go home, and I really want to stab the bitches downstairs.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    100/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    5d 3h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Put arsenic in the water supply.
    ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~

�Of course it hurts, it�s a spanking. How else would it work?�

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ray-Chill For This Useful Post:

Lilac Tentacles (06-01-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray-Chill View Post
    Put arsenic in the water supply.
    We share a water tank.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    100/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    5d 3h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakeninja View Post
    We share a water tank.
    I'm sending you tons of bottled water as we speak.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Don't worry about it though.. They probably never do the dirty, so both are in a bad mood, and want to take it out on you.

Mix that with baby crying and stinky truck... You're the only thing they can really stop/complain about.
    ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~

�Of course it hurts, it�s a spanking. How else would it work?�

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ray-Chill For This Useful Post:

Lilac Tentacles (05-31-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Calm yourself and be passive. You're better than this, you know?

You're a soldier (no joke this time), you go through the rough regularly, are tested by fatigue and wear, carrying high powered firearms that are forbidden to the public - equipment most people will never touch. You're on standby, ready to devote your life at another man's word, ready to deploy.

^Think about that, then think how you let yourself be overcome by trivial, weak matters as civilian nonsense? This is the stuff everyone goes through, but you've got more than 'everyone'.
    Be prideful of yourself and don't feel shitty, even if everyone else around you doesn't agree. <=Remember that, then go back to face your problem. If it comes down hard, don't let up again.

Life has its ups and downs, life is a battle (or war I should say). Yes, this wasn't fair to you, but it's already happened. Everyone's got these unfair moments, just gotta keep at it.
    The reality of the matter is, you don't have power in the situation, because you're not the landlord/owner. Those in power are always right. But you do have power in yourself, no one can ever take. If you believe it, then you're always right.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    OH they are below you?
    I think 3am is a great time to rearrange all the furniture in every room in the house, yes?
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Lilac Tentacles (06-01-2013),Ray-Chill (06-01-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    I slipped a busted pen in the washer when i got home. White load, too.

@(you need an account to see links), It was just an all around bad day. Not the kind i can brush off when i get home, but bad enough it's going to run my weekend and possibly my month. Them standing in the yard staring at me when i got home was just the catalyst. We're taking the blame for dog crap that isn't ours and the smell (which is actually my neighbors sewage truck). I just blacked out until i drove off. Then realized what i did.

I don't complain to the landlord about anything. Ever. If i have a problem with one of the neighbors, i talk to them. I guess I'm just used to being the adult and when i hear they're bitching behind my back and getting me an eviction threat, it was the last straw. My dog was here before them. I'm actually looking for a way out of here. They charge too much and the dicks downstairs are so loud because they're up all night.

Maybe my flipping out will give us an excuse to move to a nicer pet-friendly place. *shrug*
    i bought a bottle of booze and feel much better now.