DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    10d 6h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I kept getting this Microsoft .NET Framework error that said "Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

I tried opening the program as an administrator which didn't help, changed my language to English (US) which seemed to help at first but now when I try to set up a schedule, I think it lets me set up the schedule but when it gets to the time that it's supposed to start, the program just crashes everytime :/

I don't know what I should do, can anyone help?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Faellie View Post
    I kept getting this Microsoft .NET Framework error that said "Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

I tried opening the program as an administrator which didn't help, changed my language to English (US) which seemed to help at first but now when I try to set up a schedule, I think it lets me set up the schedule but when it gets to the time that it's supposed to start, the program just crashes everytime :/

I don't know what I should do, can anyone help?
    Have you gone through this guide and done what is shown towards the bottom to your displayed computer time? There are steps showing how to set-up your time correctly. That might be the issue... it crashes when you have it started and it is about to get to your scheduled task? Which task and did you make sure to login?
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    10d 6h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Have you gone through this guide and done what is shown towards the bottom to your displayed computer time? There are steps showing how to set-up your time correctly. That might be the issue... it crashes when you have it started and it is about to get to your scheduled task? Which task and did you make sure to login?
    If you mean checking the time format, my computer already had it set up how it was shown. I did login, and I was just trying to get the Snowager task to work.
    I realised that I wasn't setting it up to repeat correctly, and for some reason after I put it on repeat the program stopped crashing.

Thankyou for the help!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Faellie For This Useful Post:

j03 (08-06-2015)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    If you mean checking the time format, my computer already had it set up how it was shown. I did login, and I was just trying to get the Snowager task to work.
    I realised that I wasn't setting it up to repeat correctly, and for some reason after I put it on repeat the program stopped crashing.

Thankyou for the help!
    Glad you got it sorted out! You may never have to do your dailies manually ever again.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 1h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Awesome

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

can it run all day?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by D3adKnight View Post
    Awesome

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

can it run all day?
    sure can

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    10d 6h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I still keep getting the same error I've mentioned before everytime I try to close StealthCore, then it stops responding and closes. It's not that much of a problem as it works perfectly otherwise, but I'd like to get rid of this error if it's possible?

Also I've been wondering, does the program notify you if you receive an avatar while using it? (like buried treasure or snowager av)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    I still keep getting the same error I've mentioned before everytime I try to close StealthCore, then it stops responding and closes. It's not that much of a problem as it works perfectly otherwise, but I'd like to get rid of this error if it's possible?

Also I've been wondering, does the program notify you if you receive an avatar while using it? (like buried treasure or snowager av)
    Is there a folder called stealthCoreLogs or something next to the program? If not then you need that.

Also, the log will tell you about the avatar. I've received the Snowager avatar and saw it catch that so it should work well for that. Notifications are down right now. Need to fix a bug...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    10d 6h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Is there a folder called stealthCoreLogs or something next to the program? If not then you need that.

Also, the log will tell you about the avatar. I've received the Snowager avatar and saw it catch that so it should work well for that. Notifications are down right now. Need to fix a bug...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the reply! Okay cool that's good to know it should tell you about avatars

I didn't have a folder called stealthCoreLogs or anything like that so I made one called that, but it didn't help?

Took a screenshot of the error I keep getting: (you need an account to see links)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    So, how do we enter the proxy with the new format?
    User:password:proxy:port?