10/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    5h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

I Know I Should Ask This.....

has anybody been recently frozen? are they still even doing this? i feel i been pretty reckless and dumb at times, and ive been okay for now??

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    230d 9h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Yes. Have seen several TCers have been frozen.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    19d 16h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by blustaller View Post
    has anybody been recently frozen? are they still even doing this? i feel i been pretty reckless and dumb at times, and ive been okay for now??
    Hard to say, if so, it could be a few different reasons. It's possible that it's on purpose, to lower user's guard so they'll get sloppy.. or reckless lol

Of course that may be utter BS lol or they might've not slowed down at all

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4d 19h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    They're definitely still freezing people but it's a lot more lax than past years. If you are being reckless just dial it back a notch and do not post on the neoboards. That's how so many people get frozen, by bringing unwanted attention to themselves.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Let's not f' up a good thing we got goin on here!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    37d 16h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    My guess is just collecting more data so they can do a nice wave of freezings again.

In all of my years of playing, I've always been frozen just before or just after a plot *knocks really fuckin hard on wood*

Good luck everyone

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Infiniti For This Useful Post:

|2eap (10-12-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    7d 3h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I got a shell frozen with some great stamps and a uc on it so yes "Suspicious activity"

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 21h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    making me really nervous.. i havent invested in a proxy yet, so any time i tick on the programs, i have to log back in after im done using it. neopets -has- to be taking note of that, but that i havent been frozen yet is puzzling. someone frequently logging in has to be a sure sign of cheating, so either they dont pay attention to it, i dont do it enough, or its because i dont make insane enough profits to be considered a problem. i really hope they dont do ban waves as was suggested, cause the suspense is going to kill me.

if anyone wants to really assess the risk for the hell of it, i AB 2-3 hours max nearly very day, getting anywhere between 3-9 items per session. i SS in the ballpark of about 33k for at least 29 days of every month. in two and a half months, ive achieved a bank balance of 10 mil + a couple mil in expenses like extravagance spins and a complete lab ray. this should be -pathetically- slow by neocheater standards, right? but perhaps TNT does not discriminate between big-time and small-time.... i can only hope

Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    34d 11h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I have had a test account going for a while now, I log into unregistered email accounts, inactive accounts with unchanged password, and even semi active accounts. On some accounts I take everything. on the semi-active ones or the ones where I think something will be taken, I take four or five things, and just send them directly to this test account. and I've been doing this almost nightly for a month or so and still haven't been frozen. Is this normal? I'm mostly just trying to test the limits of how much I can move and where. And so far it seems like a lot.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    17d 11h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by robozukin View Post
    making me really nervous.. i havent invested in a proxy yet, so any time i tick on the programs, i have to log back in after im done using it. neopets -has- to be taking note of that, but that i havent been frozen yet is puzzling. someone frequently logging in has to be a sure sign of cheating, so either they dont pay attention to it, i dont do it enough, or its because i dont make insane enough profits to be considered a problem. i really hope they dont do ban waves as was suggested, cause the suspense is going to kill me.
    If it worries you, either 1. use programs at the end of your session, and/or 2. put a bit of time in-between using programs and hopping back into the account to do stuff.
    I don't think frequent re-logs are awful troubling on their own, especially given the assortment of options that browsers offer with cookies and sessions. They could be suspicious if they happen alongside large amounts of valuable items / currency being shuffled around, though, which is why I like to leave reasonable time between program use and any trading/etc deals.

Being reasonable is the first step to being safe.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Dream For This Useful Post:

robozukin (10-15-2017)