DL/UL
    119/0
    Mentioned
    108 times
    Time Online
    17d 18h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    So this was brought to my attention earlier today haven't been around to much. I know OP of the neoboard in real life (though we did meet on the neotag) Ended up only ever coming to cK because we discussed it several times. Ended up losing everything so Neo made her a bit bitter about neo in general. Though I don't quite agree she handled it in the best way she talked about that pet countless times to me and tried anything and everything to get it back. The friend forgot the login information. I just guess as my friend I didn't want to just go through this whole thing just seeing her trashed. She's got a bit of a quick fuse and she's wanted that back back forever so please understand that a bit.

If nothing else please understand my need to defend her she is one of my closest friends. Just not quite cut out for the Ck scence.

(EDIT: I'm also kinda sad she made the fuss like this and didn't just tell me(I mean I get it but....). I'd be interested in buying the pet for her but as of now I'm fairly sure it's to risky of a venture, and very unlikely to succeed.)
    Last edited by MissMellon; 03-22-2015 at 02:59 AM.
    There is a boy here in town, who said he'd love me forever...Who thought forever could be severed. By the sharp knife.. Of a short life.

Up on the hill across the blue lake,
    That's where I had my first heart break
    I still remember how it all changed
    My father said
    Don't you worry, don't you worry child
    See heaven's got a plan for you

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissMellon For This Useful Post:

Aska (03-22-2015),Charizard (03-22-2015),I_royalty_I (03-22-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    128 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    @(you need an account to see links) I can understand wanting a pet really badly that you KNOW is illegit and trying everything to find the person who bought it so you can just get it back.
    And in the meantime being all paranoid that the person who bought it is stupidly going to get it frozen bc they suck at cheating and you already saw through them in a second.
    I had this exact situation happen to me recently. I ended up getting my pet bc I played my cards right onsite and found the right offer here to get it. That was the right way to handle it.

ON THE OTHER HAND, your friend handled this TERRIBLY.
    She is a hypocrite and quite honestly a backstabbing bitch for making a board like that. Harsh words I'm sorry, but true.
    For her to be a cheater and then try and call out another cheater like that? it is against this code that we have. That's like the number one unspoken rule of the cheating world, we stick with each other and don't rat each other out, because that make you lower than low.
    ALSO like come on, we are dealing with real money here. She could have just cost someone $50. Now for some people on neo $50 is nothing, they spend $100+ a month on NC and have 1000s of dollars invested. But for others here $50 can be a really big investment. So she should understand that she's not just fucking with someone's neopets account she is fucking with their life potentially.
    It seems like your friend got a little carried away with the neopets and forgot that she was doing this to a real person. She seems to believe she has some kind of self righteous claim to this pet? Come on, it's finders keepers. Or she should have found out who took it and if it was someone here the would likely have given it back, since people on ck stick together.
    Either way what she did was not only STUPID (bc now that shoy is headed for iceland), it was incredibly SELFISH and CHILDISH. Like "oh if I can't have this pet no one can!!" Really? -__-
    I think your friend owes this community a big apology, for being a part of it and then stabbing us in the back (assuming it is one of our members that owns the shoy) and if she doesn't want to get banned she should really pay them back for however much they spent on it.

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you to Monsters for this beautiful gif. <3 (It died with tinypic, press F)
    @Andrew 15!!!!

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clair For This Useful Post:

Charizard (03-22-2015),♥ Crowley ♥ (03-22-2015),Garchomp (03-22-2015),Jessica (03-22-2015),kittyray (03-22-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by metaldroga View Post
    I love this kind of dramma, This topic madf my day hahaha
    congrats on top ck bro. nice new avvie and siggy

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

Jessica (03-22-2015),metaldroga (03-22-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMellon View Post
    If nothing else please understand my need to defend her she is one of my closest friends. Just not quite cut out for the Ck scence.
    so shes cut out for buying the pets on ck, leaving the positive feedback to the sellers on ck, then attempting to out the sellers by taking a holier-than-thou moral highground over those sellers as if she isnt just as """""""bad""""""" for buying the pets on ck

but shes not cut out for the site itself.

ok.

idk why you feel the need to defend that behaviour if anything you should just tell her straight up shes a fucking moron for acting like a complete hypocritical clown in such an embarrassing way. you dont gotta defend friends over everything, especially not this. like, what she did was fundamentally shitty and unnecessary and albeit incredibly childish. just because her actions are "understandable" (?) doesnt make her behaviour acceptable by any means. its nice youre defending her, i just think you should be spending less time trying to get our sympathy and more time telling her off for being so goddamn messy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mindfang For This Useful Post:

Jessica (03-22-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    @(you need an account to see links) - she should have asked around a bit to see if anybody had that particular pet. I would have told her that yes, yes I did. Could have avoided the whole situation and she could have gotten the pet that she was after.
    But she did handle things in the worst possible way and im leaning towards banning her other account just because we don't want people around who will embrace the ck market, then turn around and out fellow members so publicly. She only made it worse by making a new account her and pushing the argument further.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Aska (03-22-2015),Clair (03-22-2015),Eed (03-22-2015),Jessica (03-22-2015),Sakuras (03-22-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    98 times
    Time Online
    12d 10h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) - she should have asked around a bit to see if anybody had that particular pet. I would have told her that yes, yes I did. Could have avoided the whole situation and she could have gotten the pet that she was after.
    But she did handle things in the worst possible way and im leaning towards banning her other account just because we don't want people around who will embrace the ck market, then turn around and out fellow members so publicly. She only made it worse by making a new account her and pushing the argument further.
    Lolololol

And I agree with everyone above - she made a poor decision on how to handle all of that.
    I love other Jess even tho I log in like twice a year

Thanks
    DL/UL
    228/0
    Mentioned
    394 times
    Time Online
    71d 6h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by |2eap View Post
    congrats on top ck bro. nice new avvie and siggy
    Thanks broo!!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    292 times
    Time Online
    145d 13h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Wow, this escalated quickly. The only thing I cared about on the board was how PCers began to acknowledge the fact that reporting an UC makes the UC pool smaller when they're frozen. Seems like there was a lot more to the board than I realized.. Hope it all gets sorted out soon!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Charlie For This Useful Post:

Jessica (03-22-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    119/0
    Mentioned
    108 times
    Time Online
    17d 18h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying what she did was in the right, just that I know her and her personality so I understand why she did it. That being said I know her and I know her personality she's not going to say sorry. The best I can do for anyone on that front is apologize for her. She got angry and handled it sort of poorly all things in consideration. I'm not asking for you to feel bad, just to understand. The new account really didn't help and I truly wish she had just brought it up to me first. Like I said she has a quick temper, it's one of the reasons we're so close so do I, but just like me it tends to do much more harm than good. I'll pm you a little more about this Andrew, once again to you and everyone else

I'm really sorry about the fuss caused here I'll do my best to ensure it never happens again. Though I do not think it will, I'll chat with her about it.
    There is a boy here in town, who said he'd love me forever...Who thought forever could be severed. By the sharp knife.. Of a short life.

Up on the hill across the blue lake,
    That's where I had my first heart break
    I still remember how it all changed
    My father said
    Don't you worry, don't you worry child
    See heaven's got a plan for you

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissMellon For This Useful Post:

|2eap (03-22-2015),Aska (03-22-2015),I_royalty_I (03-22-2015)