1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I don't think that it should be legal.
    No, I'm not against it, I smoke it all the time, just hear me out...

If you are smart about it, people don't even know you smoke it. I have been blazing for at least 6 years now, and I used to sell. If you're smart, and responsible, there is no reason for you to get caught. So, if you're not smart or responsible, you should not be smoking it, period. Give millions of people the legal access to smoke, when half of them aren't safe enough to not get caught while it's illegal, is a recipe for disaster.

Pot is considered a gateway drug. As an addition to my previous point, if you're not cautious enough not to get caught, who's to say you're smart enough to say no to something else a little harder. I think that since you can't make it legal for just some people, that it should stay illegal. There are always the few people that will fuck it up for everyone else. So maybe you can't smoke it wherever you'd like to... Get over it. That's half the fun, anyways. Finding those blaze spots in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of friends who are always a good time, and just chill and smoke up.

Also, people are trying to point the finger at places like McDonalds for obesity. Pot would be yet another thing for angry protesters to scream about. The munchies + McDonalds... that's just the argument people who want to "fight the system" will jump all over. Not that I care about health nuts arguing basically to themselves, just no one need that drama added to the world. Everyone has a choice in life, and if they CHOSE to eat unhealthy, that's their own issue. (Another topic to get into more detail about later).

As much as it'd be fun to be able to walk into any store and buy j's or pre-packed bowls... It's just smarter to mission to your dealer, and keep your shit secret and safe. Don't look suspicious, don't be stupid, and you won't have a problem. Legal or not, you can still enjoy it responsibly.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PrincessParker For This Useful Post:

Maki (02-01-2013),maksimilian (10-12-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    6d 22h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I've not really tried marijuana, yet I'm always spritely.. So i would say no to marijuana... what's so cool about getting stoned anyway?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I think the legalization of marijuana will be quite beneficial. It will help lead to less small arrests that cost the government more than it's worth. Plus it has been proved to have worthwhile gains when used for medical reasoning. Also it'll put an end to a relatively huge part of the underground drug trade.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    22h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I want to get this straight. This is my opinion. Please don't criticize it.

This hits close to home because my dad has cancer and I know how much his pain killers would cost. They would usually cost around $200 per week. They did not work very well either but since he has been taking marijuana liquid form not smoking or that his pain has been greatly reduced and it costs way less and lasts way longer than a week. He does not say but you can tell since he never complains about it anymore. Anyway all in all I think it should. I am not one of these people who think it will encourage more people to do it illegally. Now only for medical reasons not you go into a store and buy it. Put it this way cigarettes are worse.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tristen1230 For This Useful Post:

OFWGKTA (12-28-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/6
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    17d 9h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessParker View Post
    I don't think that it should be legal.
    No, I'm not against it, I smoke it all the time, just hear me out...

If you are smart about it, people don't even know you smoke it. I have been blazing for at least 6 years now, and I used to sell. If you're smart, and responsible, there is no reason for you to get caught. So, if you're not smart or responsible, you should not be smoking it, period. Give millions of people the legal access to smoke, when half of them aren't safe enough to not get caught while it's illegal, is a recipe for disaster.

Pot is considered a gateway drug. As an addition to my previous point, if you're not cautious enough not to get caught, who's to say you're smart enough to say no to something else a little harder. I think that since you can't make it legal for just some people, that it should stay illegal. There are always the few people that will fuck it up for everyone else. So maybe you can't smoke it wherever you'd like to... Get over it. That's half the fun, anyways. Finding those blaze spots in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of friends who are always a good time, and just chill and smoke up.

Also, people are trying to point the finger at places like McDonalds for obesity. Pot would be yet another thing for angry protesters to scream about. The munchies + McDonalds... that's just the argument people who want to "fight the system" will jump all over. Not that I care about health nuts arguing basically to themselves, just no one need that drama added to the world. Everyone has a choice in life, and if they CHOSE to eat unhealthy, that's their own issue. (Another topic to get into more detail about later).

As much as it'd be fun to be able to walk into any store and buy j's or pre-packed bowls... It's just smarter to mission to your dealer, and keep your shit secret and safe. Don't look suspicious, don't be stupid, and you won't have a problem. Legal or not, you can still enjoy it responsibly.
    ...What about alcohol then? Shouldnt that be illegal since some people are stupid and drive drunk? Alcohol is way more harmful for you, and causes a lot more deaths. Ive never seen a friend crash their car from being high. The most ive seen people do is stop at green lights. Making something illegal because of a few people is just stupid.

As for the gateway drug thing, I see your point there. But making it legal gets rid of the drug dealer, which gives people less connections to harder stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by winston_tiu View Post
    I've not really tried marijuana, yet I'm always spritely.. So i would say no to marijuana... what's so cool about getting stoned anyway?
    Smoke a bowl and you will see.

Quote Originally Posted by OFWGKTA View Post
    I think the legalization of marijuana will be quite beneficial. It will help lead to less small arrests that cost the government more than it's worth. Plus it has been proved to have worthwhile gains when used for medical reasoning. Also it'll put an end to a relatively huge part of the underground drug trade.
    Exactly. Stop arresting stoners who dont harm anyone.
    Last edited by Josh; 12-29-2012 at 02:16 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    57d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh21227 View Post
    ...What about alcohol then? Shouldnt that be illegal since some people are stupid and drive drunk? Alcohol is way more harmful for you, and causes a lot more deaths. Ive never seen a friend crash their car from being high. The most ive seen people do is stop at green lights. Making something illegal because of a few people is just stupid.

As for the gateway drug thing, I see your point there. But making it legal gets rid of the drug dealer, which gives people less connections to harder stuff.
    If you've never seen someone crash their car for being high, is because marijuana isn't as common as cigarettes or alcohol.

Any drug, in abuse, will end up in a disaster. Doesn't matter which one is it. Even coffee...

As the girl on purple said, it's not needed. If you want to smoke it, you will, and you won't care if that's legal or not. If they make it legal, you won't be able to smoke it wherever you want, as alcohol... You can't drink on public places, probably this will be the same with marijuana as both takes you away from reality. Tabacco is something different so it's allowed, as caffeine and other small drugs.
    Selling Almost Any NC item!

Selling Balthazars Bag of Bottled Faeries - $150

Selling SEVERAL EPIC Main Accounts and Robotification Zappermajigs!!

Custom NeoPoint Orders? PM me!
    Selling Shells, $2 each :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/6
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    17d 9h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    If you've never seen someone crash their car for being high, is because marijuana isn't as common as cigarettes or alcohol.

Any drug, in abuse, will end up in a disaster. Doesn't matter which one is it. Even coffee...

As the girl on purple said, it's not needed. If you want to smoke it, you will, and you won't care if that's legal or not. If they make it legal, you won't be able to smoke it wherever you want, as alcohol... You can't drink on public places, probably this will be the same with marijuana as both takes you away from reality. Tabacco is something different so it's allowed, as caffeine and other small drugs.
    No, its because weed is nothing like alcohol. Ive only once had weed make me incapable of being able to drive, and that was after smoking an ounce of really good weed within a couple hours.

Describe disaster? You can not overdose on weed, it does not impair your body anywhere close to how much alcohol does, and the most you really have to worry about is an asshole cop who claims they smell weed in the car.

How is it not needed? Turning young adults into criminals because they smoke weed, great idea. Getting a job while having drug related arrests on your record isnt exactly easy. About 853,000 (According to (you need an account to see links)) people where arrested because of marijuana in 2010. 853,000 examples of a waste of money. I completely understand arresting someone who is smoking while driving, or driving high, but other then that its just a waste of money. We already have 2 states who have legalized recreational use; it wont be long until more do the same.

(you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by Josh; 01-03-2013 at 11:46 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    57d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    No, its because weed is nothing like alcohol. Ive only once had weed make me incapable of being able to drive, and that was after smoking an ounce of really good weed within a couple hours.

Describe disaster? You can not overdose on weed, it does not impair your body anywhere close to how much alcohol does, and the most you really have to worry about is an asshole cop who claims they smell weed in the car.

How is it not needed? Turning young adults into criminals because they smoke weed, great idea. Getting a job while having drug related arrests on your record isnt exactly easy. About 853,000 (According to (you need an account to see links)) people where arrested because of marijuana in 2010. 853,000 examples of a waste of money. I completely understand arresting someone who is smoking while driving, or driving high, but other then that its just a waste of money. We already have 2 states who have legalized recreational use; it wont be long until more do the same.

If you don't want a bad record, you don't steal.
    If you don't want a bad record, you don't smoke weed.

If you don't want an infraction, you don't exceed speed limits
    If you don't want an infraction, you don't smoke weed on a public place.
    If you don't want an infraction, you don't drink on a public place.

Even if it's legalized, not too much will change.
    Infractions will still be there, and they'll still go to your records... As driving infractions, as any infraction

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/6
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    17d 9h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    If you don't want a bad record, you don't steal.
    If you don't want a bad record, you don't smoke weed.

If you don't want an infraction, you don't exceed speed limits
    If you don't want an infraction, you don't smoke weed on a public place.
    If you don't want an infraction, you don't drink on a public place.

Even if it's legalized, not too much will change.
    Infractions will still be there, and they'll still go to your records... As driving infractions, as any infraction
    Youre missing the point. Why should people do jail time for weed, when alcohol is a lot worse then weed? Theres no point in weed being considered a controlled substance. They should not be treating weed smokers the same way they treat heroin and crack. According to the Controlled substances act, weed is worse then coke (Weed is a Schedule I controlled substance, and coke is a Schedule II controlled substance).

If we legalize weed, we get rid of a lot of drug dealers and we take the violence out of selling weed. Regulate it the same way we regulate alcohol. Whats the difference between someone drinking a beer after work, and someone smoking a bowl after work? Only difference is if the person drinking gets behind the wheel, they are going to end up killing someone. Why waste so much money fighting a war against a drug that is a lot safer then alcohol?

How would not much change? It would change everything. Less people in jail for pointless things, and less young adults who cant get a job because they got caught with weed.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    57d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Youre missing the point. Why should people do jail time for weed, when alcohol is a lot worse then weed? Theres no point in weed being considered a controlled substance. They should not be treating weed smokers the same way they treat heroin and crack. According to the Controlled substances act, weed is worse then coke (Weed is a Schedule I controlled substance, and coke is a Schedule II controlled substance).

If we legalize weed, we get rid of a lot of drug dealers and we take the violence out of selling weed. Regulate it the same way we regulate alcohol. Whats the difference between someone drinking a beer after work, and someone smoking a bowl after work? Only difference is if the person drinking gets behind the wheel, they are going to end up killing someone. Why waste so much money fighting a war against a drug that is a lot safer then alcohol?

How would not much change? It would change everything. Less people in jail for pointless things, and less young adults who cant get a job because they got caught with weed.
    It's all about social rules.

You'll never see a company leader with piercings on their face, not even a manager of said company.

Just because people see it as a bad act.

These rules will still be there in case it's legalized, so people who gets caugh doing weed will still find it hard to get a job, as a pierced old man.

As for the drug dealers thing, it isn't as easy as it seems, too. A "small" thing as changing the law for weed, carries huge changes...