54/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m

UC Pet Question

So its been like ~2 years since I've played neopets now. But I was thinking of returning since I've got a nice sum of extra cash from my birthday and since I've already bought everything else I've wanted from Christmas I have nothing to use it on. So my question is how hard is it to keep an account safe now? say that I want an UC plushie lupe, or ixi, or uni, VWN and I'd be buying a main account to go with it since I dont have anything of my own right now LOL. Is it even possible for me to post on the boards with this or is the PC just /that/ horrid now? I'd want to be able to post where ever my little heart desires without shitheads reporting me. Is this even plausible now a days?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    292 times
    Time Online
    145d 13h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    @(you need an account to see links)

It's possible, but you will need to secure that UC like crazy because it's high-end (according to the usual PC tiers), highly sought after (as in adored and unreachable goal for those not buying it), and VWN (so the PC-police LOVES reporting those pets). Basically, I have techniques to securing high-end UC's which has been highly effective, but I don't post them publicly (or any of my tips usually because once the public/PC-police know, then they start looking for what I said lol). But what I can say is ensure you cache your UC, have it for a long time on your main, and look like a legit player. Stay away from the PC for a long time and instead build your persona up on other boards/guilds to make friends until you finally feel comfortable moving to the PC.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    9d 20h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    i wouldnt even go on the pc with those kind of pets, digging your own grave, those kind of pets simply draw attention and usually its just negative. unless you buy a main that has the pet on it and has some history on the pc, you can blend in otherwise... also i would not specifically pick these ucs now since everyone stalks these boards

4. The Following User Says Thank You to firehawk For This Useful Post:

Jessica (02-18-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Nah those aren't the specific pets I'm seeking.
    Basically..I'd want someone to do all the work for me and make it as safe as possible for me to post anywhere, enter BC, etc. Enjoy anything the site has to offer. I don't want the UC to hinder my experience on the site basically. I has money to offer if this is possible.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    7d 17h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Anything is possible,
    but i would say maybe look around and research abit aswell.
    You should also hit up @(you need an account to see links) For a Cache when you buy that account or pet.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to newbie123 For This Useful Post:

learningtoneopet1 (02-18-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 4h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    it was a good idea to not post specifically what you're seeking! (otherwise if the pc police came round they would know specifically what to look out for and could notice and link it to you if you ever went there lol they stalk)
    i agree with what others have said; make sure to secure the account/pet and cache! even then there might be shitheads who report ucs even if they have no evidence they're illegit..and could still lead to a frozen account.
    just be careful and make sure to be secure is what i'd say. and maybe stay away from the pc...for a while at least.

supporter of second rate ascii art since time began
    infamy, infamy, they've all got it in for me!~carry on cleo

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Even with a cache, anyone even remotely jealous that you have a pet that is better then theirs has the ability of reporting you. It would be better to not be on the boards with something like that, unless you spend a lot of times on the boards making friends first, and then somewhere down the line do a pet trade with yourself for the particular pet you wanted.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    160 times
    Time Online
    33d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Whither View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) has a very reputable caching service
    Cheese has quit

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    I agree with @(you need an account to see links) I wouldn't even try to post on the PC unless my account was well known in other boards around neo and for a significant amount of time. Most of the time, the PC is just report happy little snob-douches and decided to pick on anyone who they haven't seen post there before out of jealousy.

Also, WTF Kylae I thought you were the SUPERMOD!?!?!?!