1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I lost my account yesterday as well.

I only ran it to do bonding. The rest of my account was very manageable. I'm a bit upset, because other than speeding up my bonding, I didn't really bot or cheat on it! I put a lot of time into that account. :-(

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Lost my main yesterday, though I'm not entirely sure it was from botting. The whole site has been glitching out on me for about a week, redirecting me to login over and over again and the coli would only work part of the time, but I thought maybe it was just from the holiday. Was online for a few hours yesterday going about my normal routine on the forums.
    I haven't touched the bot in a while, actually, because I got paranoid right around the start of RoR. When I would run it, it would be for no more than 25-30 minutes at a time with a break to post on the forums, feed my dragons, send out messages to friends, etc. The highest total number of hours it was run in a single day just before RoR was about 8. I would say on a normal day, I probably ran it for less than 3 and only a few days a week.
    Still gonna appeal, since I've got a few shreds of evidence, and because, like I said, don't think it was the bot.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Woah. Found out about this because of someones post on Drama Rising. Looks like I survived this ban wave by the skin of my teeth too.

The last ban wave that went down on that other guys coli APer happened the day before I bought it, so I was lucky.
    And now for this one I've been kinda busy over the last month and just as I was thinking of using Plight rising again this happens. Sorry about all you guys losing your accounts. I only ever used the coli bot once on my main and the bonding a few times. Was still in the process of leveling up my team on a shell so I could use it on there. @(you need an account to see links) do you think theres anything you'll be able to do to make it undetectable again for a while?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    When you let the bots run, I'm assuming they're kinda clicking the buttons for i.e. gathering, bonding attacking etc. over and over again? I used to play a game where two famous players got caught doing something like this, running a bot that would 'click' the same buttons over and over again. A mod or dev revealed in the forums what had gotten them suspicious: They were always clicking the same pixels on the buttons over and over again, which isn't human behaviour.

Idk if that's what happens with Python, I'm full with pain meds and not sure if what I wrote made any sense at all.
    When I coli farmed manually, unless I was in Kelp Beds where I actually had to pay attention to what monsters came up, I clicked the same buttons over and over. Scratch first monster on the top. Scratch first monster on the top. Scratch second monster from the top. Eliminate first, then second, then third, whatever. I always went from the top, down. FR farming really only gives you the option of either clicking scratch or eliminate, so that would be sort of a silly give-away.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/2
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessea View Post
    Woah. Found out about this because of someones post on Drama Rising.
    Dang, that's a shame, which post was it?

Pronouns
    she/her or they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    32d 11h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by mugicha View Post
    Guessing it was (you need an account to see links) one. I had that www1 problem too.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by mugicha View Post
    It was actually (you need an account to see links) one, but the one @(you need an account to see links) posted i also saw.

Pronouns
    she/her or they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    32d 11h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessea View Post
    It was actually (you need an account to see links) one, but the one @(you need an account to see links) posted i also saw.
    The comments are great

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    5h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Geez, five* actually more like six days and they still haven't responded to my contact form. Their customer service sucks ! Though, I had heard that they were slow via DR of course, but man I have to say, I honestly expected better from them :/