31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Hi Blanc welcome to the forum! I see you've already gotten a warm welcome

As others have said there is the pokemon showdown tournament now on the forum. Also if you're interested on Pokemon bars there is a very helpful one you may come to like a lot!

Check this thread made by $(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links)

Hope to see you around

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Blanc (10-15-2023),Lyrichord (10-15-2023),Zenitsu (10-14-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Hi Blanc! It's great to meet you here. Your unique style as a vampire princess goth artist sounds absolutely fascinating, and I'm sure your lavishly decorated living space must be a sight to behold, especially this season. It's wonderful that you've gotten back into Neopets, and the fairy festival sounds like a fun event.

I totally understand being a bit shy and lurking, but I hope you find this forum a welcoming place to engage with like-minded folks. It's always nice to have more people around who share your interests.

I'm a big fan of Pokémon too, and I'm curious about the characters you draw from Pokémon Black and White-You should post them sometime! My Fav is Typhlosion~

As for your hobbies, they sound fantastic. Rhythm games, plushie collecting, Gundam model building, cosplaying – those are all great ways to express your creativity and passion. Chronic insomnia can be tough to deal with, but I hope you get those rare, restful nights.

Welcome to cK!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Blanc (10-15-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    11h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Thank you for all the warm welcomes, everyone!! I'm a bit surprised!! (Apologies, can't quite figure out how to multiquote several posts yet...(<<dumbass) The forums I frequent use a different format) @(you need an account to see links) - Hello !! I collect Pokemon plushies specifically, but if something is gothic/cute enough, it can definitely slip through my cracks of needs LOL (such as the plague doctor squishable line). When not Pokemon or those, I like to buy plushies made by artists I like, as they are often limited supply. Pusheen plushies are so cute!! I don't own any myself though...

@(you need an account to see links) - Zangoose is a cool fav! I've never owned a Lupe but they have some insanely good paints... I also (barely) started the DLC, I heard it was pretty good, but definitely feels like only half a DLC (which it is). I wish you luck restarting though. I haven't read/watched Beserk but I know it has a legendary status! My all time favorites are Bungou Stray Dogs, K Project, Mawaru Penguindrum, Princess Principle, EVA and 86. I'm sure there's a few others up there I'm forgetting. Currently though I'm watching The Case Study of Vanitas, I've always been a big fan of Jun Mochizuki's work so it isn't disappointing me so far!

@(you need an account to see links) - Hi Hollow! I notice your name and icon are from Bleach!! That anime has such a soft spot in my heart because I grew up with it... The OPs are always bangers. Our favorite mons match!! hehe

@(you need an account to see links) - Thank you for the warm welcome!! I hope to get involved with the neo community and make good use of those resources!

@(you need an account to see links) - We are the same then!! LOL. Thank you, I'm glad to know I'll always have a place here then!

@(you need an account to see links) - uwaa thank you!! Kinda crazy to be here after using this site as a resource on and off all these years!

@(you need an account to see links) - omg, thank you so much!! I will peruse the Pokemon userbars for sure... A quick glimpse already tells me the customization here is insanely cool, I love dressing up profiles so I know I'll have fun with this.

@(you need an account to see links) - Hi hi!! Maybe I'll make a thread some time of my fashion coords, hehe. October is absolutely my favorite month for obvious reasons, it's also the most dangerous time for me since I see so many cute decorations when I go shopping that are hard to resist... Typhlosion is cool! I love Hisuian Typhlosion a lot, Ghost/fire is just such a sick typing!! I think you absolutely will see my art on here at some point very soon! Hopefully you'll recognize said characters (LOL), they're a bit niche... Thank you for the well wishes, I didn't sleep much at all the day before but last night managed to be very good... Good days and bad days and all that. Hope to chat with you more!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blanc For This Useful Post:

BlueSweatPants (10-17-2023),DarkSkies (10-15-2023),Excalibur (10-17-2023),Mito (10-16-2023),Sqork (10-16-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    43d 23h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Hey! Welcome to cK! Lugia is my favourite pokemon too! Like literally number one, it was also my favourite gen in the entire series.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Infected For This Useful Post:

Blanc (10-17-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    @(you need an account to see links) ahhh another fellow Bleach fan! Yes I love Bleach, the OP's are amazing OP 13 is probably my favourite out of them all!

*that's rough buddy*

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollow For This Useful Post:

Blanc (10-17-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 14h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    Hey, welcome! We definitely share Pokemon Black & White favorites, even though I haven't played either of the B&W games, I'm just another person victimized by PL: Arceus after looking up the backstory of the warden with the funny poses

(Pokemon Legends: Arceus spoiler)

it's really hard for me to pick a favorite Pokemon but Pumpkaboo, Mimikyu, and Umbreon are up there for me.

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

Blanc (10-17-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    449 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hi Blanc! Welcome to ck and welcome back to Neo!

Another Bandori player, omg
    As you can see Tsugumi is def the face of my account here, haha. I switch between pretty Tsugu pics for the appropriate season lol. Do you have faves in Bandori or are you just in for the rhythm game aspect?

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!