54/0
    Mentioned
    83 times
    Time Online
    13d 20h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyadead View Post
    Clearly you aren't reading these posts, since I stated, that I have nothing against them and they can do whatever they want, get married, pound butts etc. Where did I or anyone else state that they aren't human beings who don't deserve the same rights? If some of us are religious and don't believe they should get married in a church of their religion, who are you to say that they most certainly have the right, because you say so.

I'm not saying they should get married in churches >.> The point is that the article portrays the government in a poor light and in an unfactual way (it isn't even my government).

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    129/0
    Mentioned
    355 times
    Time Online
    89d 14h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi View Post
    I'm not saying they should get married in churches >.> The point is that the article portrays the government in a poor light and in an unfactual way (it isn't even my government).
    Marrying in a church was just an example, what you were saying was, that we are denying them of any equality.

This thread has moved far, far away from the government.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SmileYaDead For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (05-10-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    6d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    There really is no point in arguing about it. You people that are against same sex marriage are going to lose the fight.
    It's going to be legal... it doesn't matter if it's in 40-50 years, it will be legal.

You see this picture? Look at how stupid they all look: This is plastered all over textbooks.

In a few decades, this picture is going to be in textbooks: And you idiots are going to look just as retarded as those who went against interracial marriages.

So have fun.

It doesn't look like God is going to stop creating gays anytime soon.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    We were having a perfectly civil debate until you posted that stuff

I don't think anybody here is lobbying to vote against gays...so maybe you should read through the thread again.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Azn View Post
    aka, it doesn't look like people are going to stop deciding to be gay anytime soon?
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

John (05-11-2012),Ronith (05-10-2012),SmileYaDead (05-10-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    129/0
    Mentioned
    355 times
    Time Online
    89d 14h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    There really is no point in arguing about it. You people that are against same sex marriage are going to lose the fight.
    It's going to be legal... it doesn't matter if it's in 40-50 years, it will be legal.

You see this picture? Look at how stupid they all look: This is plastered all over textbooks.

In a few decades, this picture is going to be in textbooks: And you idiots are going to look just as retarded as those who went against interracial marriages.

So have fun.

Did you even read the whole thread? I'd advise you to pick your words better.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

So have fun.

Reading comprehension>You.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    6d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)
    We were having a perfectly civil debate until you posted that stuff

I don't think anybody here is lobbying to vote against gays...so maybe you should read through the thread again.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

aka, it doesn't look like people are going to stop deciding to be gay anytime soon?
    I read the thread. The fact that you guys think that's it a choice is absurd as the people in the picture saying that race mixing is communism.
    I guess by your statement, if people aren't going to stop being gay anytime soon and the percentage of support keeps increasing, equality will be the law of the land

So what are the advantages of choosing to be gay, can you tell me that? I definitely chose to make my life harder and make people from the world's 3 largest religions hate me.
    Last edited by Azn; 05-10-2012 at 07:49 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    83 times
    Time Online
    13d 20h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I read the thread. The fact that you guys think that's it a choice is absurd as the people in the picture saying that race mixing is communism.
    I guess by your statement, if people aren't going to stop being gay anytime soon and the percentage of support keeps increasing, equality will be the law of the land

So what are the advantages of choosing to be gay, can you tell me that? I definitely chose to make my life harder and make people from the world's 3 largest religions hate me.
    It just can't be choice. Its not a choice to be bullied, beaten and forced to be an outcast and then pushed to suicide (and Murdered in the past). Of course they can back up their claim that being gay is a choice because they said at the age 12 that they're going to be straight and like vagina (sarcasm).

The psychology of sexuality is not black and white >.> Just like being a woman and a man is not black and white. (I am agreeing with you Azn sorry if it seems otherwise)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chi For This Useful Post:

Azn (05-10-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi View Post
    It just can't be choice. Its not a choice to be bullied, beaten and forced to be an outcast and then pushed to suicide (and Murdered in the past). Of course they can back up their claim that being gay is a choice because they said at the age 12 that they're going to be straight and like vagina (sarcasm).

The psychology of sexuality is not black and white >.> Just like being a woman and a man is not black and white. (I am agreeing with you Azn sorry if it seems otherwise)
    If you are bullied, then report it someone who can help you. If you are constanty bullied daily and in fear you don't report it, its your own doing(choice.) Stand up for yourself. No one forces you to commit suicide. It is a cowardly choice because...Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    1d 17h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I don't understand WHY you think this. Like, I have heard this argument countless times. But there are arguments for and against this idea.
    Why do you think people are "born gay"? Who is to say they aren't? I'm genuinely curious to see why you feel this way.

As for the last bit, read the beginning of the thread. I, personally am not denying them anything.
    In layman's terms, "live and let live", like I said earlier.
    They can get married, live their life and be happy. I don't think a piece of paper should stand in their way or prevent them from doing so.
    I don't think they should get married in a church, at least a christian church, because it is against my beliefs. But if they wanna do it somewhere else, more power to them. I'm not gonna show up and try to ruin it!
    I think people can be born gay or developp their sexual orientation. No saying this with any predjudice, but lot of gays are acting more 'female' in their tastes and way of moving. Those guys are not chosing to be that way later in their life, they are like that when they are kid.
    And even if it wasn't a kind of gene, I don't think they couldn't have the right to marry. I'm sure a lot of gays believe in god even if lot of people in their religion think that homosexuality is bad. I don't think that anyone will truly change its mind.