DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 16h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Damn, I'm away for just a few days and looks like I'm missing out on a bunch of stuff.
    Roniths leaving, I think I might see you back around here sometime though
    Lots of name changes, userbars added, drama?

Well I have you on skype and all that stuff, so I'll talk to ya there sometime.
    TC maybe?
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

2. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Ronith (05-17-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    203 times
    Time Online
    4d 13h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I have to completely agree that this forum is very tightknit. I haven't been very active for that specific reason. Y'all need to be more inviting! Not to me lol, but to new members! Don't just go in their introduction thread and say "Welcome to CK!" Ask them about themselves, make them feel welcome. My 2

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reemer For This Useful Post:

Cody. (05-16-2012),Emiley (05-16-2012),Ronith (05-17-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    [QUOTE=Reemer;145336]I have to completely agree that this forum is very tightknit. I haven't been very active for that specific reason. Y'all need to be more inviting! Not to me lol, but to new members! Don't just go in their introduction thread and say "Welcome to CK!" Ask them about themselves, make them feel welcome. My 2

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    It sucks that you are leaving @(you need an account to see links), you will be missed by many here. <3

I do agree with ronith though, the site does need some better way of managing things. There have been a couple people on here who have gotten away with scamming because others thought that they were trustworthy, which is not right, all matters should be looked upon in the same manner as someone who is completely new to the site and knows no one here, even people with 500+ itrader, things change and people change. I am in no means saying all the staff are doing horrible jobs, but things could improve a lot.

Also @(you need an account to see links) don't be afraid to post, we don't bite...hard. jkjk We love new members and new posters alike, if you ever feel like posting to help out the community/members etc. feel free to do so we would love to hear from you.

Some suggestions for all you giveaway users, if you are reading this, you could maybe do a giveaway for the best guides or something along those lines, like @(you need an account to see links) did, or use your imagination and come up with a way to make your giveaways more creative than just giving it away to random numbers so that you could help the site become more active in posters. Just a suggestion.

Anyway that is enough of my rambling.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to zxzero For This Useful Post:

Ronith (05-17-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/2
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    1d 21h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Wow, sorry to see you go Ronith =/
    I trusted him with $275 with 0 problems. Ronith is such a great guy and it's really a loss to the CK community. Sorry to see you go

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jojo For This Useful Post:

Ronith (05-17-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    57d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Lmao... Just lmao

The one who has been talking at back is you, not me, but you know? I give a shit about it.

When someone talks at your back, its because you're way higher than them. Also is so immature to talk at backs... I mean, if I have something to say, lets go straight and fix everything, no?

Have you told everyone that, AT MY BACK, you did PM an admin on another forum to request my ban. Did you?
    Who has been talking at backs? Not me.

No, I havent had any other scamming investigation. The ones I had, were more than a year ago, and they were opened cause I was banned by a misunderstanding. Katia, Kylae, knows about it, and they were on another forum. Also they were small transactions, $1 and $5-10 lol... Keep fucking lying.

Trust on Joe, guys, our admin. Do you really think that our LEADER would give A SCAMMER the "Official Middleman" userbar?
    I guess no. I wouldnt scam someone. I'm mature enough to understand what stealing is, and I will never fall on that.

I even helped once to find a scammer, when I was more active. Sherri should remember that. It was while MMing...

But yeah, its your choice if you want to trust on a random member who just wanted to get some fame to get me banned. I dont care what you think about me... I wont even spend time on fixing what this guy has made to me. The ones who REALLY knows me, they're like 2 or 3 guys, and well, they know I never scammed anyone, never attempted to, and never will.

I'm not that active as I used to be, yes, I got a real life to fight with. Sorry!

Your attitude is so... Huh. I pity you.

You look like someone who needs attention... Who needs that the entire world look at him, what he has done. By just opening this thread talks a lot about you.

And I'm right with it, just dont use our fucking discutions to create that fame that you are looking for.
    Dont make you look like "The hero" who "avoided a scam", who "found a scammer" when you are really "the scammer" who avoided a payment.
    The only one who should have been banned is you, for not paying the 50% you owe me, $162.50 USD.
    But you dont talk about that, right?

But you know, I dont care. I asked Joe about this, about why you wasnt banned. He gave me an answer and I'm fine with that. I trust on him, and if he thinks that it doesnt deserve your ban, I'm fine with it, I accept his final answer. I dont need to go around on every thread, to PM every member talking about this. To spam your feedback score with negative transactions. I'm mature enough to accept the reality.

As for the CHARGEBACK you made against me at paypal... Well, thats nothing anyone else but you and me needs to know. And admins. If they want to know the details about that chargeback, feel free to ask me.

Thats all I gotta say. I'm done with this thread. Not posting anymore here, so dont even bother on answering to me.

Oh, by the way, if a mod decides that my post is disrespectful, they have the right to delete it, because I know and respect the fact that they are just doing their jobs and the site can not rely on one admin's word alone.
    Last edited by Kylae; 05-17-2012 at 12:30 AM.
    Selling Almost Any NC item!

Selling Balthazars Bag of Bottled Faeries - $150

Selling SEVERAL EPIC Main Accounts and Robotification Zappermajigs!!

Custom NeoPoint Orders? PM me!
    Selling Shells, $2 each :3

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkAngel For This Useful Post:

cloudxcrash (05-26-2012),Mikey (05-21-2012)

Harry Potter
    keep the drama for your mammas~

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harry Potter For This Useful Post:

Ana (05-17-2012),Cody. (05-17-2012),Ronith (05-17-2012),Ryan~ (05-17-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    Trust on Joe, guys, our admin. Do you really think that our LEADER would give A SCAMMER the "Official Middleman" userbar?
    No, he wouldn't.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kylae For This Useful Post:

Bettser (05-17-2012),Cody. (05-17-2012),Ronith (05-17-2012),runbikesurf (05-17-2012),Ryan~ (05-17-2012),SmileYaDead (05-17-2012)