7/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

I'm out.

It's been a fun ride on ck, But I waste too much time when I am on. Best to just keep that evil as is – leave forever. This is my last post here.

With that being said, there is a reason why I posted this here in the suggestions section. And I hope this thread doesn't get deleted. If it does, then well, y'know.....

Honestly, there is a serious problem when a member doesn't get banned even though they had multiple scamming investigations opened on them. It is worse when said member treats you like shit, and spreads rumours behind your back. The residual effect was that even though I never ever scammed anyone people lost confidence in dealing with me off-site. I almost had a really big deal fall through because of this. The member that did this to me didn't even get repremanded.

So is this how its going to be? Someone who has a really questionable trading history, who contributes nothing to this website other then for sale threads gets to stay?

Oh, one more thing, he gave a fake tracking number to paypal to weasel himself out of paying me. That alone on any of the other forums I am on, would get you IP banned. You never give a fake tracking number to anyone. That only shows your questionable character. What happened to me is so fucked up its not funny.

Honestly, this website is really tight-knit, and has potential but honestly I think @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links) should be super mods. Jaye and Mike do a good job modding but they don't even touch them in how active they are on Neo. Plus they are on very frequently and know all aspects of the website. I also think they should have the power to ban someone and it sticks. No reversal. Trust their judgement.

Also this wesite is really dead lately, same people posting new threads and stuff. Same people selling the same stuff. No new content. And new members only join for the purpose to buy/sell something.

Also I know quite a few members like @(you need an account to see links) who are great people. But they are intimidated to post. They are very well versed about Neopets but they barely post because they don't feel “in.” If that makes sense. You know, I bet you never heard of @(you need an account to see links). And you are missing out...This site should warm up to some members and encourage posting.

Oh, and the smilies suck lol. Update those.

I hope this wasn't found to be to pessimistic, it wasn't my intention, and hopefully this was an eye opener for you(hopefully?)

So yeah, later peepz, you know where to find me.

<3333333333333333 @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) and more I forgot lol. soz
    Last edited by Ronith; 05-15-2012 at 11:30 PM.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ronith For This Useful Post:

Becka (05-20-2012),Bettser (05-16-2012),Cody. (05-15-2012),I_royalty_I (05-16-2012),John (05-16-2012),Kylae (05-15-2012),Lilac Tentacles (05-16-2012),maxxine (05-15-2012),olivehead (05-15-2012),Reemer (05-16-2012),Ryan~ (05-16-2012),Smookie (05-15-2012),Tom (05-15-2012),utahclock (05-24-2012),zxzero (05-16-2012)