3$ and +5 rep for easy 15min assignment
I am too tired to do this myself.
video is: http://www.khanacademy.org/science/c...phase-diagrams
1. What were the two substances the he used as examples for the phase diagram demonstration? check all that apply
b. carbon dioxide
d. sulfur dioxide
2. What locations did he refer to in the video as examples of different pressures? check all that apply
options: New York, Houston, Denver, the sun, Mars, the moon, Death Valley
3. Briefly describe a "triple point". in one or two sentences
4. Is the triple point for all substances the same?
5. What are the two variables that describe a triple point?
6. Supercritical water is used to? select one answer
options: to cool air in a freezer.
to create flame.
as a solvent.
in surgical procedures.
to make soda.
7. What is the word he is searching for at the end of the video?
this should not be tough guys, im pretty sure watching the 12min video would make it super easy.