Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post your awesome true stories here!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakz View Post
    This one time I was at work and I get a picture message from my boyfriend at the time. It was a picture of his shit.
    Was it a mountain of poop? A log? What????/

DETAILS. details......

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    4h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronith View Post
    Was it a mountain of poop? A log? What????/

DETAILS. details......
    Well there was one larger log with a smaller one on top of it as if it had broken off at some point. There was some runnier stool surrounding it that was a lovely chocolate color. He had a stomach ache earlier that day and felt it was his duty as my boyfriend to let me know that he had alleviated his pain and I no longer had to worry about his ailment.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakz View Post
    Well there was one larger log with a smaller one on top of it as if it had broken off at some point. There was some runnier stool surrounding it that was a lovely chocolate color. He had a stomach ache earlier that day and felt it was his duty as my boyfriend to let me know that he had alleviated his pain and I no longer had to worry about his ailment.
    He was a keeper.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    One time I was @ Valley Fair (an amusement park) and me and a couple friends were going on "The Power Tower". We decided to ride the blue one that shoots you up; when we got situated and buckled in, the ride controller dude walks up and puts down our saftey harnesses. Right before the ride starts, my friend Taylor's safety harness comes loose and goes back into an upward position. He's freaking out super hard and shouts at the guy who was turned around - right as he's doing this, the ride starts and shoots us up super fast. He's screaming his ass off holding on to me while I hold him in place and then he just goes silent. When we come to a stop finally I look and see he's unconscious. I think "oh shit he's had a heart attack". After we get off the ride we tell the dude what happens and he runs off, then Taylor wakes up, turns out he only fainted. The paramedic people show up, run some tests to see if he's ok, and are like "well, uh, be safe." Ride controller dude just has a look like "fuck".