41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 7m
    Quote Originally Posted by 13800038 View Post
    Wow, gay people are like popular at my school XD I didn't know that people get bullied for that.
    I have seen this before. To be honest, my school was horrible. I know of one of two guys who were actually teased so much they left my school as well. One lesbian girl became an outcast and she was like really pretty o.o She played into it with the dying of her hair black and such though. I was never part of these acts, and I was even friends with the lesbian girl, but its so sad this shit still happens lol.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettser View Post
    I have seen this before. To be honest, my school was horrible. I know of one of two guys who were actually teased so much they left my school as well. One lesbian girl became an outcast and she was like really pretty o.o She played into it with the dying of her hair black and such though. I was never part of these acts, and I was even friends with the lesbian girl, but its so sad this shit still happens lol.
    Wow! I never seen this happen, in my school the gay guys are popular and there is not lesbians Nice to know the gays are liked here.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    343 times
    Time Online
    286d 22h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    Quote Originally Posted by 13800038 View Post
    Wow! I never seen this happen, in my school the gay guys are popular and there is not lesbians Nice to know the gays are liked here.
    I guess views on sexuality vary depending on where you are and what the area you live in is like.

A lot of religious areas would frown on homosexuality as would a lot of other places around the world.

Personally I have no problem with gay people but people are entitled to their views as long as they're not hurting people!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    164 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Warning shot or not, who the fuck fires stun gun into the air, and who runs from someone shooting a stun gun in the air? You had better have a second shot with that thing, and be trained how to use it, or even just bringing it out is gonna get your ass kicked or killed. Who's to say the kids bullying this kid didn't have an ACTUAL gun?

Props to the parent for wanting their kid to defend himself, but damn. Teach him how to do it properly.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Shoulda used pepper spray though hurts more XD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 9h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    In my eyes, he's a hero to other kids being bullied because it shows that anyone can stand up for themselves, and maybe his method was wrong but nobody should tolerate bullies.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    1d 3h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I feel sorry for the guy but he DOES deserve to be expelled, he was bullied for weeks? he should have taken the matter to school authority.. I mean really are you gonna start being Batman? without even first trying to play by the rules? The school did the right thing, He shot stun gun in the air tomorrow someone is gonna shoot somebody in the head.
    Last edited by redfeeniks; 10-06-2012 at 08:05 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    6d 22h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    It's another funny case.. It is funny because of the laws created by the people. Anti-child abuse, the school has to stand in the neutral zone where they will not be sued, they also stand in the no violence zone, but since they can't control the kids because of the law. They choose to persecute the "Justifiable" act. As far as I know there is no anti-bully law XD...