289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

LOL

(you need an account to see links)

Congratualtions! You are 34% ghetto

You definatley have ghetto tendancies, but you're probably refined enough to cover it up when needed.
    Your turn!

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

I am gonna take this quiz

You are 43% hippie.

You're in the middle, leaning towards the non-hippie side of things, but you're not afraid to try out some hippie philosophies. Good going! An open mind is all a person really needs to lead a happy life.

o_0
    LOL

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

I love random quizes. I iz gonna take this one now.

You Are 34% Strange!

You are a bit strange, though still more normal than strange. You definitely have some quirks, don't get me wrong. But you aren't exactly freaking out old ladies on the street. It's okay though, you've got a healthy mixture of strangeness and normality.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

he How Emo Are You Quiz based on The Emo Song
    Your Result: not emo!

How super...you're not emo at all! Congratulations!! keep up the good work jolly spectacular stuff You are free of the black abyss! yay!!!! Now just make sure you stay free of the black plague...

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

You are 28% Southern.

Your southerness is in serious doubt-better check your ancestry for Yankees! (FYI: snowbirds do not count as southerners. Yankees who permanently moved south 40 years ago do and would never score this low in southern knowledge.)

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

How Southern Are You
    Your Result: You are definitly Southern

Your friends probly ask you about your accent or casserole recipe. Couzins think of you as a brother and a dad, mabey. IDK. OR you take major interest in things like food, farmin, and wurds like hawg.
    Last edited by Emiley; 05-10-2012 at 06:45 PM.