151/1
    Mentioned
    442 times
    Time Online
    122d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m

[Guide to Consider When Selling Pets]

This guide was requested , so i just wrote something up.
    Used something like LMP's guide..so partial credit to LMP. Like for how it's written/organized in , i guess. Am i missing something or do you have an idea what should i add? PM me!

1. Name
    Is it very well named? WN? BN? VBN?

VWN = Very Well Named (EXP: Xxxxx)
    WN = Well Named (EXP : Xxxxxxxx)
    DN = Decently Named (Exp: xxxxx)
    BN/VBN = Bad Named or Very Bad Named (xxx###xx)

A x represents a letter and a # represents a number.

An example of a VWN is what usually someone is always looking for. A VWN Name would be short , and usually capitalized. a VBN (or BN) is something mixed like xx##___xx##

2. Is it real name , or a real world name?
    Consider it , is it a name such as "Lucky" or "Bill" or something like that? Short , RN or RW (short for Real Named or Real World) are usually good for pet trades aswell.

3. Legitimacy
    Is your pet legit? Illegit? TNT has increased reversing pet trades back. Even though it might be secure for a day , or a month , it usually varies on how you do secure it. If its legit , it was either made by you or traded on site. It shouldn't be legit pet traded for illegit. That is still considered illegit. Why? Because TNT can easily reverse the trade. Consider if it is legit or illegit which will mean the most.

4. Battledome Stats
    Battledome Stats. Is your pet always zapped? (such as 543/54/322) Is your pet even stats (such as 200/200/200). Consider that , what would be better to trained for the pet.

5. Beauty Contest Trophy
    Usually a beauty contest/book trophy increase's the value of the pet of a couple dollars more.

6. Age
    Is your pet young? Usually those wouldn't sell for as much more , such as a fresh real named/word pet name. Those don't mean as much. Unconverted (which ARE aged) do mean something.

7. Converted/Unconverted
    Obviously , if it is unconverted the value is usually better. Usually Plushies and Royal's are the high-end unconverteds. Low-end unconverteds such as mutant sell for next-to-nothing (most of the time they are BN).

7. PetPets
    Consider Petpets/PetPetPet's , such as a meowclops. That strongly increases the value of the pet. Don't forget those. Meowclops would increase the value of the pet $20 (usually if legit)

Don't forget me!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 5252 For This Useful Post:

Nightfall (12-29-2011),Ray-Chill (12-29-2011)