41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Surprised youtube allows this

The video clip for Marylin Manson's 'Born Villan' -Subject to discussion is that it is actually called 'Overneath the Path of Misery', but I wouldn't know for sure. If there are any hardcore MM fans, please tell me. :]-
    Personally, I love the clip. In my eyes it's artistic, twisted ... and slightly tickles my manical fetishes. At least it gives me a good smile.
    I'm just (still) (not so) slightly surprised YouTube allows it. It's viewable, uncensored and also open for minors without any mature content. Contains someone being shot in the eye (as in my signature images which come from the clip), an artificial eye being put in a vagina and the zooming in of how it comes out (I lol'd), more vagina's, quite a bit of blood being splashed around casually, boobs, the piercing of someones cheek for fun and just to move the needle around and the hanging (of I think the same girl) of a woman on meathooks, by her knees. Just a note to warn those with a weak stomach, so you know what you'lll start on when you whatch the thing.
    It's defenitly not the worst thing I have ever seen, like I said, it's pretty cool, but I'm quite surprised YouTube actually allows it.
    Who's with me? You can view it (you need an account to see links) to see what I mean. Opinions purrty please.

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Also @(you need an account to see links), because I'm really curious to your opinion!
    Last edited by Mouse; 05-07-2012 at 04:08 AM.

A sad, crude, twisted little girl.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    1d 17h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Youtube allows strange things when there are videos that give a lot of views...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Slasher View Post
    Youtube allows strange things when there are videos that give a lot of views...
    Maybe so, but Lady Gaga's cellphone for example (or whatever it's called) is censored because it's seen as not viewable for fragile audiences. While the girl gets plenty of attention and viewers. I really don't know why they accept this. I certainly wouldn't want my little cousins to find that sort of videos, even though I personally do enjoy it.

A sad, crude, twisted little girl.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    97 times
    Time Online
    9h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Haha: I think the only reason that it hasn't been flagged for mature content yet is because it's not on Manson's official channel. It looks simply like no-one on the staff has seen it yet, that's all. There's plenty in there that breaks the terms of service, I'm pretty sure.

That being said, I've seen some really horrible music videos before. This one is indeed tame compared to some of the gorier grindcore stuff. It's really cool though: I like the stylisation of the part from your signature, especially.