Hey guys! So, I kinda need some brainstorming help/advice.

I'm no longer living at home with my parents and techincally no longer financially dependent on them. But I'm working parttime and money is kind of tough sometimes, so I occassionally use my parents credit card to buy some restaurant delivered food. My parents don't know I do this. Our relationship isn't great, so this is kind of a minor getting back at my parents thing too.

So, yesterday, I find out that my dad disputed 4 of the charges made this year from one of the restaurants I order from. The restaurant owner called me and asked me why I disputed the charges. Thank goodness I'm one of his regular customers and I always tip well, so he wasn't pissed off when we talked. I kind of lied and told him that my credit card had been stolen, so I called the company to cancel the card. Then in all the confusion, they probably thought that the 4 charges to his restaurant were fradulent charges too. The restaurant owner said, "Okay, no problem. Just call the credit card company and get them to reverse the transactions again."

So, here's the problem. I kinda can't do that since it's not my card. And I can't go to my parents and get them to reverse the transactions either. I want the restaurant owner to get his money. It's about $200.00 in charges that he's lost. I'm willing to just pay him myself, but I don't know what to tell him. Obviously, I'm not going to tell him the whole story of what's going on. It's just fishy to go to him with cash and say, "Hey, I know you told me to tell the credit card company to reverse the transactions, but here's the money in cash instead."

Help? Brainstorm? How the fuck do I get myself in these messes?!?! Anyone wanna trade parents?