101/0
    Mentioned
    132 times
    Time Online
    34d 7h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m

Aion: Ascension

I don't even remember how I stumbled on to the game yesterday xD, but so far it's pretty fun. I find it has the same sort of layout like WoW except it's completely free (now at least, I guess it wasn't before from what a friend told me), so I was happy that I pretty much knew the controls since I did do a free WoW trial a couple times. Though I'm still getting a hang of some things.

Anyways, So far I only have a Level 6 Asmodian Scout on the Israphel server. Anyone else play? Or used to play? If so my character name is Raeras on there. I'd be up for playing in groups with some people!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    73/0
    Mentioned
    51 times
    Time Online
    1d 8h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I have Elyos characters on Siel and Asmo characters on Tiamata or whatever the new server is, I have been playing aion for about 2 years, it's my favorite game and I'm stoked its free now pm if you want to play im playing all the time.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    101/0
    Mentioned
    132 times
    Time Online
    34d 7h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Oo my girl on Siel is Asmodian but I'd be happy to make a new asmodian on Tia! (and then I can save the last server for Elyos characters xD) So disregard the part about my Asmodian in the PM I sent you xD I'll let you know Friday when I make my Tia character ^^