Thread: Good morning clraik, I had a dream.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Good morning clraik, I had a dream.

Yup. Okay here it is:
    It was a morning at my house, and we actually had a playground under our balcony. I was crawling under my house and I found a 2 year old baby girl. She had really blonde hair and she was really flat and skinny. She was all covered in dirt too. I carefully carried her out and showed my mom, and we decided to keep her and name her Lily. She was a very good baby too, and nothing like all the other babies in the world. She would always just come to me and attempt to say my name if she needed anything. We had no clue how she got under our house. She was a baby that was really into academics and was easy to educate. I was just like her teacher, I was teaching her the alphabet, numbers, and vowels and she learned all of this within just 1 week! I was really amazed, she was the most intelligent baby I have ever seen! By the time she was old enough for kindergarten, she ended up being the only child who could read and all that stuff and she skipped a grade! I was really proud of her! I felt as if I taught her well so when time flew by quick I finally graduated from high school and I was automatically a teacher to teach kindergarten students because of how well I taught Lily! I felt like I accomplished a lot of things, and all my kindergarten students all ended up being as successful as Lily!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Wow that's a pretty nice dream! The other day I had a nightmare and it sucked
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Wow that's a pretty nice dream! The other day I had a nightmare and it sucked
    Yeah, I love educating people. I hate babies but the one in my dream was a very good baby compared to all the other ones. I hate nightmares.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    79 times
    Time Online
    17d 20h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I usually don't remember my dreams D: