108/0
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Question Help

When i was 12 i've made an account for me... I wanna it back now, BUT i forgot the password, the e-mail password, AND THE BIRTHDAY DATE... because i made this account for me and for my friend... we was playing in the same account... What Should i do?

+REP who helps me ;D

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    203 times
    Time Online
    4d 13h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    1. Forget about it.
    2. Pay @(you need an account to see links) to crack it for you.
    3. Forget about it.
    4. If it was a hotmail email, it will likely be unregistered and you can create it and send use "forgot your password" on Neopets.
    5. See #3.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reemer For This Useful Post:

Demo (05-03-2012),Kera (05-03-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    2d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Goodluck getting that back i don't see much of a chance, if it was possible id be able to get my old accounts which i forgot my details back too.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I actually had almost the exact same situation. Really old account (9 yrs) created with a friend and we used to play the account together. I had no idea what the birthday was, knew we made up an email address for it, and knew it no longer existed, and only had a faint clue what the password might be (it was a really long shot).

I was able to remember every item that was purchased on the account however, and what pets were created/morphed, and remembered some old neofriends names (a few days of IMing my old friends led me to everyone's accounts).

I actually turned in a ticket to TNT and they were able to conclude that I was the proper owner, and gave me access to the account.

Of course, I went on another hiatus, so I'm birthday locked out of it again, but this time I have the email and password because I updated it all. Stupid me, changed ISPs and didn't backup my emails. So I lost the birthday. trying to crack it now.

Dunno if that helps you, but i had success turning a ticket it. Of course, the second time I did it, they said there wasn't enough information to prove I was the owner, so it's really luck of the draw I guess.