Thread: [VERSION 2.47] The "F~ck you BD/TC Chat , Stop Trying to Catch Cheaters" Guide [MINI]

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    151/1
    Mentioned
    442 times
    Time Online
    122d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m

[VERSION 2.47] The "F~ck you BD/TC Chat , Stop Trying to Catch Cheaters" Guide [MINI]

So bored. So let's just say this is my new guide of beating the BD chat guide.

"Selling those goods i bought for USD"

Part One

Okay. So we all buy good's usually and sell it on the trade chat. You don't want to start popping out of no where with ton's of "rares" or items. Start of slowing pretending you restocked them or you just resell. Slowly start from 2-3 items and work your way up. Trade chat , or BD chat will easily figure out (not everyone) that your illegit. There are some "greedy" people or some people who just want profit (LYKE , WHO DOESNT WANT PROFIT) who just sell.

If you AB a item , if it's usually bulk abing , SLOWLY sell the items. Start off with like one or two. Traders/BDers won't care if it's only one or two low-end items , but then slowly come out with all your item's. Do NOT EVER SELL WITH A SHELL!! (unless the people are stupid and don't care) or else they'll call you out and you'll never be able to buy/sell with that account.

"The Shutting Them Up!"
    Got people on your back saying your a cheater?

Ah..excuse time.

BAD : "I pulled the item out of my safety deposit box a long time ago."
    GOOD : "I bought the item from one of my friend's just a couple of day's ago."
    "I used to collect ____"

BDer : Wow where did you get that MSPP (TCG)?
    You (Example 1) : My friend gave it to me when he quit.
    You (Example Two) : I did a big small trade with a good friend lots of ETS for his MSPP TCG.
    BAD EXAMPLE : I came back from a long hiatus.
    BAD EXAMPLE #2 : I just found it in my SDB.
    etc

NEVER GIVE THE CORNY responses. Always deny. Make them SEEM like you hate cheaters. (but you better love them..)

"Scaring Them Off!"
    Use a good account. Don't use a god damn shell .. seriously. Don't be lazy. Pull out one of those semi-mains atleast. Usually people will judge you on your lookup (sometimes) , font , avatar , SITE EVENT trophies (if you have a old account) , games played -> game trophies , and all that.

If you have a bunch of game trophies , better have lots of games played.
    Lots of avatars. (120-150 is a good amount.)
    Font is not always needed. Layout isn't either.
    Shop size and/or gallery. (don't have like shop size two..)

Don't sell one-of-a-kind items!

Darigan Sword of Death
    Skarls Sword
    etc

DSOD there is only one legit one and it isn't for sale.Skarls sword was generated during the summer , and those are obviously all around now. Don't buy/sell those. BD chat will call you out in seconds.

This is usually with pets..but still could be with battledome pets. If you move a active (or inactive) pet and freeze the account , sometimes people will google cache the pet name and they will find the previous owners account. Move it around as much possible. Try not icing the previous account if that's possible.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 5252 For This Useful Post:

Emiley (05-01-2012),Lindsay (11-10-2014),neopetscreep (05-02-2012),simmie (04-18-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    84 times
    Time Online
    56d 22h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Nice title (:

Userbars